PDA

View Full Version : AfterMarket 300EX A-Arms/Axle

02-19-2002, 08:51 AM
Hey. I was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions for what brand of aftermarket A-Arms and/or axle I should get for my 300. I was looking for probably a +2 or +3 set. Anything will be helpful.

worm
02-19-2002, 09:57 AM
go a lot cheaper ans get stock 400 arms
i think they would be +2 look around at posts...you could use the 400 shox if you have a welder and some ghetto fab know how

330EXman
02-20-2002, 02:08 PM
In my opinion i would get a dura blue like i did. all you need is the eliminater unless you are made out of money. this axle come with a billet spocket hub. its life-time warrentied and is a great axle. i love mine they loo good too. there is no sense to buy LSR they are more money. i ordered mine from rocky mountain they have good prices and fast shipping. $300

and for the a-arms i would get 250r arms if you can find the 86' style they have removalbe and adjustable ball joints. and the shocks fit allitle better. or you can buy 400ex arms too. i bought my arms , shocks,shock wears, all for $120 with shipping they are awesome.

later man Jay

02-20-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by 330EXman
In my opinion i would get a dura blue like i did. all you need is the eliminater unless you are made out of money. this axle come with a billet spocket hub. its life-time warrentied and is a great axle. i love mine they loo good too. there is no sense to buy LSR they are more money. i ordered mine from rocky mountain they have good prices and fast shipping. $300

Just to fill ya in on some details,,if you bend or break your durablue,,they'll replace it for free,,the 2nd time you bend or break it,,you pay durablue $175 to fix or replace it.

330EXman
02-20-2002, 02:44 PM
o ya i forgot that but who will bend theres anyway unless you are a high high flyer. in my opinion the dura blue will serve anyone very well.

i forgot does LSR have a warrenty and does RPM ?

Dave400ex
02-20-2002, 04:12 PM
Rico bent his Durablue Axle. That`s Rico though.

LSR and RPM both come with a Warranty.

02-20-2002, 04:30 PM
Buy the RPM Dominator. Spend the extra $69.95 and get the best! See their web www.team-rpm.com. They have a +2 to +5 axle part #R10-110 for $369.95. If by chance you do bend or break it they will replace it for free no matter how many times you break it. Also get the twin row bearing carrier, because if you extend the axle width you put alot of stress on your stock carrier. I have had one for the last 7 years and hit many things and it has never bent or rusted.

02-20-2002, 06:43 PM
hey, where'd u get ur arms shocks and shockwears from. I called east coast atv and they said it would be 420 for the arms, shocks and tie rods.