View Full Version : anyone from long island, northern jersey, Pa ..

adrenaline
12-29-2003, 02:13 PM
anyone want to set some riding trip up?? let me know
a few people out by me want to get somthing together...
riding out here on long island just got rediculous with all the impounding...posing as riders on the side of the trail asking for help u pull over to help *******s zip tie brakes and impound you plus tickets they dont let any1 get away anymore..
if anyone is interested either this winter or spring

ny300exrider
12-29-2003, 02:19 PM
im on long island and the impounding is really starting to get crappy. where would you be thinking of going. i want to hit englishtown mx sometime this spring and id probly go more places when my dad gets something to ride. check out www.liorv.org its a legal track/club in manorville im going to join this spring

adrenaline
12-29-2003, 02:37 PM
yeah i was thinking about joing as well...but 5 of my friends got theirs impounded a week before we had that blizzard out by you somewhere i was upstate thank god..but theyr all getting theirs back in 2 weeks and we want to go somewhere...my friend said somewhere upstate or in pa..ill let you know

only_banshees
12-29-2003, 07:21 PM
Long island has been bad for a while depending on spot to spot
56 is now hit or miss, so times they come, some days you can ride all day, they will come and tell you to stay away from the hotel.

I live in queens, and mostly ride where I live, also hit up sarco in nj from time to time, but last time I was there it was jammed with d.e.p and states, nothing happend, but its not to relaxing to ride having to watch your back as you ride. I have a good spot like I said where I live, its decent and is somewhere to ride. Pm me riding on new years day.