PDA

View Full Version : Need help with goggle selection

hollywood43
12-29-2003, 01:06 PM
Hi. I have a problem with my Scott model 89 goggles not fitting enough inside my helmet to seal against my face. My last helmet was a MSR World Tour that was a size L. I bought it used and when I got it I found out that a size L was too big. So I picked up a Bieffe size M helmet, which fits perfect. Went out riding this weekend and a bunch of dust kept getting in my eyes. Came to find out that the goggles were about 1/8" off of my face. The width of the helmet doesn't let the goggles inside enough. Does anybody know of a narrow goggle? My buddy recommended Smith but I thought that I'd ask everybody's opinion. Thanks!

ReconRider25
12-29-2003, 01:35 PM
i have the scott voltage ones.(i think thats what theyre called) they seem to work good.

redroost85
12-29-2003, 02:07 PM
I wear a HJC helmet and I also wear glasses. The goggles that fit me best are Oakleys. They are a bit more pricey, but they work best for me. I have a set with clear lenses and a set with yellow lenses which I love because they take all they glare out. I don't think I'll ever go back to Scotts. :)