PDA

View Full Version : brand new huevos DVD scracthed and doenst work

JUSTINcredible
12-29-2003, 12:23 PM
i dunno what to think about this:huh

my friend has a buffer thing for cd's and that took the scratches but i dont think u should have to do that to a brand new dvd, unless its a new feature or somtihng:confused:

AtvMxRider
12-29-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
i dunno what to think about this:huh

my friend has a buffer thing for cd's and that took the scratches but i dont think u should have to do that to a brand new dvd, unless its a new feature or somtihng:confused:

Was it scratched when you got it? if it was take it back.

seatec
12-29-2003, 01:31 PM
depending on where you got it they may have used in the store for demo. hapens alll the time.

worm
12-29-2003, 02:13 PM
its the the compny that made the wrote the movies to discs fault..my buddy made me open mine up and look at it before i bought it cause he said that a lot of them got returned because they wouldnt work brand new

JUSTINcredible
12-29-2003, 03:28 PM
i bought it brand new and never has been open.

i read on another forum somewhere with another kid that had the same thing happen to him, but i got it to work with this cd buffer thing so ill just keep it but i dunno if there was just a bad batch or just a few unlucky ones:confused:

6 is better than 5 but nothing like 4, and when it eneded i was expecting alot more but it just stopped and was like thats it???

still pretty good tho