PDA

View Full Version : Any word on ATV Offroad fury 3??

ShiftFMX
12-29-2003, 12:05 PM
Has any one heard anything about if thsi game is coming along soon??? I remember when that game developer guy was on the board and was asking about opinions on the game and ideas for ORF 3.

Soo....post wut you've heard....i'm getting tired of ORF 2....are you!?

theTman
12-29-2003, 12:11 PM
yea im gettin sick of it..even though my freind borrowed it..lol i hope they come out with orf3 that would be sick

Red00Honda400EX
12-29-2003, 12:20 PM
I hear it's going to have the 650EX in it :o

coryatver
12-29-2003, 12:33 PM
That would be stupid. What they should do is put the pro atv riders in it.

4wheelboy
12-29-2003, 12:52 PM
have the 450r an yfz and that would be sick:devil:

theTman
12-29-2003, 12:54 PM
yae tat would be cool a yfz and 450r..u could do 2 player nd see wich is beter..lmfao:devil:

Matt756
HIL CLIMB SECTION AND A SWAMP WOULD BE NICE

TGW_400ex
They shouldnt have fake quads either like the b6000 and ravage talons

hondarider2006
12-29-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
They shouldnt have fake quads either like the b6000 and ravage talons

Or the "G-Ride":huh

TGW_400ex
12-29-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by hondarider2006
Or the "G-Ride":huh

ya they should have all real quads and actually call them there really names instead of the trinity they should call it Trinity's Banshee

spincr4hire
12-29-2003, 01:31 PM
they should have a GNCC section, with the trails actually tight, not that wide open stuff.

Berry
12-29-2003, 01:36 PM
yeah i agree!! and be able too make pit stops

4wheelboy
12-29-2003, 01:37 PM
yea gncc course like the wisp or w/e that one was with the ski slopes that would be great:p

jmoney45
12-29-2003, 01:44 PM
another thing that would be cool is to allow you to buy aftermarket parts for your quad during the season, as you win money. make it kinda like Gran Turismo where you start out with a bone stock car, and add what you want to it to trick it out.

TGW_400ex
12-29-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by jmoney45
another thing that would be cool is to allow you to buy aftermarket parts for your quad during the season, as you win money. make it kinda like Gran Turismo where you start out with a bone stock car, and add what you want to it to trick it out.

good idea

Chanman420q
12-29-2003, 02:00 PM

exactly what i was thinking, you get like 8,000 to start out with and you can buy a quad and some aftermarket parts, and as u race u win money, and buy more parts. And the better you get the more sponcerships you can pick up. I think the realer the game is the better it would be. I also like that GNCC idea with really tight trails. IF they did that, i bet it would sell better than the first and second combined.

hondafox440
12-29-2003, 02:19 PM
Mods would be cool, but just dont include jetting or else 95% of you would be screwed :cool:

450Racer
12-29-2003, 02:33 PM
it should be a roll playing game. you start out on a 250ex and work up to a 450R or something. as you go along you get money and sponsorships. there should be shifting into and out of gears (no clutch that would be impossible), better engien sounds, more relistic, tighter stuff, real tracks, pro riders, you build you own quad...if you wreck, you're out if it's bad...break a leg waste half the season...buy back up parts. i think they need to make it like this. i get bored of goign around a wide open track hitting 250 foot triple going 60. it's stupid. usually they come out every other year. i'm thinking end of next year? i have high expectations for this game

kamikaze_rzrbak
12-29-2003, 02:44 PM
has anybody played atv quad pwer racing 2? that game is ok, not as goods as orf but at least they have real riders and they have challenges kind of like gran turismo's license challenges.

remlapr
12-29-2003, 03:28 PM
Someone needs to come out with a new quad game that mocks the entire GNCC season with the real tracks like the F1 car games. That would be awesome.

Giz400ex
12-29-2003, 03:39 PM
another thing that would be cool is to allow you to buy aftermarket parts for your quad during the season, as you win money. make it kinda like Gran Turismo where you start out with a bone stock car, and add what you want to it to trick it out. Thats a great idea:D I recently played the Need for Speed (Underground) and that was pretty cool. You upgrade in stages and so when you get farther into the game the bigger the stages are.

12-29-2003, 03:47 PM
it will prolly be for the ps3 or something. i havent even beat the second one

Pappy
12-29-2003, 03:50 PM
a rep for the gaming company that makes ORF is on the site. and a lil birdie told me that our very own TLC(traci cecco) maybe a rider in the new game:eek:

ill try and find the members name thats the rep and link him to this thread. yall have some good ideas:cool:

12-29-2003, 03:50 PM
last i knew there was going to be no more atv offroad furys

Giz400ex
12-29-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by N.C REDNECK2433
it will prolly be for the ps3 or something. i havent even beat the second one I agree with ya there.... PS3 comes out pretty soon, right??

banshee364r
12-29-2003, 05:28 PM
they should have the carer mode kinda like tony hawks underground that was a great way to add a whole new look to a game

Out_Sider
12-29-2003, 05:39 PM
i have a gamecube...so i picked up ATV Quad Power Racing 2......it kinda sucks but it actually has real riders in it like Doug Gust, Tim Farr, etc. But the quads themselves suck.

Juggalo
12-29-2003, 05:52 PM
it should have old quads too like 250r's and tecates, maybe even a trike!

KASCHAK
12-29-2003, 06:45 PM
kina like nascar 2004 meets grand turismo meets off road furry that would be sick. were you can change your gear ratios tire pressure and **** and put your own motor work and different parts.

300EX_HMF
12-29-2003, 07:02 PM
it kinda makes me wonder why the would ask in the magazines if the riders would want to be in ORF or Huevos? maybe they might be making one who knows who cares just waiting for a 450r

norrisboat
12-29-2003, 07:43 PM
I know for a fact that there will not be a orf 3. The series will end at 2.

Rainbow Studios is getting ready to release a new dirtbike game that is much more involved than offroad fury 2. Its called MX unleashed. Its gonna be pretty sweet when they finish it all up.

TGW_400ex
12-29-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
it should have old quads too like 250r's and tecates, maybe even a trike!

Looks closely at quads like the Nacs Racing one. They are 250r's;)

Glow Plug
12-29-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by norrisboat
I know for a fact that there will not be a orf 3. The series will end at 2.

Rainbow Studios is getting ready to release a new dirtbike game that is much more involved than offroad fury 2. Its called MX unleashed. Its gonna be pretty sweet when they finish it all up.

thta is exactly the game producer said in that thread some time last year, He said that there would not be aother aof but they WILL be producing other bigger and better atv games :)

ThyJuGGaLo
12-29-2003, 08:34 PM
they should also make it so you can make an MX track instead of Enduro

03400EX_Nacs
12-29-2003, 09:08 PM
HEY! why dont we get as many people and we can who want the company to come out with another orf to send send this forum in after it is said and done to the company with our ideas and see what we can do!

norcalatver
12-29-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Mods would be cool, but just dont include jetting or else 95% of you would be screwed :cool:

LMAO

foxracingpredat
12-29-2003, 09:11 PM
that atvfury3 (gran turismo style) sounds sweet! it would never get old if they had enough parts and quads!

KJ#14
12-30-2003, 08:19 AM
I would like to see the online play improved some. Letting dial-up and Broadband people race each other would be a big improvement and being able to set up a chatroom with a password to get in. When we would have Tournaments online there was always a few people posting "A" "B" "C" ect....a bunch of times and making it difficult to keep a tournament organized.

Getting rid of the "cheater quads" (B6000 & Talon) would be an improvement also. I'm forced to use those quads now too because everyone else is using them. You cant set records with them so what is the point in having them.

Also the 2 player mode using 2 TV's and 2 Playstations with the iLink cable works like crap. It's real jittery like lag. Has anyone else tried this and had this problem?:confused:

As far as adding all the upgrade stuff to the game like shocks & stuff is a cool idea, as long as the focus isn't lost on the game play. I loved the first Ricky C. game and bought the second one when it came out and was pissed on how the game play had gone down. They added all kinds of upgrade options and other bells and stuff but the game play just wasn't as good.

And I also remember one of the guys on here talking about the next ATV game and saying it is in the works, but it will not be called ATV Offroad Fury 3. I guess I've said enough for now:o

KJ

brian-250
12-30-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
have the 450r an yfz and that would be sick:devil:

you read my mind:D

Juggalo
12-30-2003, 12:07 PM
Looks closely at quads like the Nacs Racing one. They are 250r's;)

yeah i realize that but its not officially a 250r you know what i mean, just like the trenga quad isn't a blaster and the trinity quad isn't officially a banshee (no yamaha liscense in the game).

TGW_400ex
12-30-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
yeah i realize that but its not officially a 250r you know what i mean, just like the trenga quad isn't a blaster and the trinity quad isn't officially a banshee (no yamaha liscense in the game).

I know what u mean like i said earlier they should call them trinity banshee Nacs 250r tranga blaster etc

Dan_Guetter
12-30-2003, 12:47 PM
Maybe this will clear things up

I know the the man up in rainbow studios who is in charge of atv fury 1 and 2

And no they are not making fury 3, yes they are making MX Unleashed which is a sick game!!! I played the demo at E3 about 4 months ago up in L.A.

WATCH FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

There is going to be atv fury 3 on the other hand, BUT...is not goin to be made my THQ/RAINBOW

Sony and Climax are making fury 3 which sould be out in a year or two.....rumor has it it won't be on the PS 2.......but the PS 3

I'll keep you guys informed!! Im working with Sony and Climax with art and so forth...........should be interesting!!!!

lata

Dan

ShiftFMX
12-30-2003, 08:02 PM
you know wut would be sic? If you were in a gncc race...and bad things could happen like....you get a flat and you have to go slow or else you'll bend your rim and you'll have to buy a new one along with a new tire. :devil:

ShiftFMX
12-30-2003, 08:05 PM
and you could get sponsers too! And EXriders.com banners everywhere in the game! haha...that would be SwEeT!!

450Racer
12-30-2003, 11:45 PM
awesome...can someone fill me in? will MX unleased be for quads? i can finally sleep at night now, lol, j/k, but this is really cool these games are coming out...orf2 is fun but boring after a while. i'm spoiled

norrisboat
12-31-2003, 12:34 AM
mx unleashed is a dirtbike game. I prefer quads but this new game is sweet. The demo should be coming out pretty soon. They just finished it a couple weeks ago.

450Racer
12-31-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by norrisboat
mx unleashed is a dirtbike game. I prefer quads but this new game is sweet. The demo should be coming out pretty soon. They just finished it a couple weeks ago.

thanks...i'll probably check it out...i hope the new quad game comes out soon though

TGW_400ex
12-31-2003, 07:21 AM
They should make it so that you can drink beer too then try to ride your quad and you have no control......just kiddin

Martin Blair
12-31-2003, 11:31 AM
how about like reall life, where you start out with say 10000, to buy a bike and parts, havethe bikes nd parts the same price as real life, you pick a class to enter in gncc or mx, you race to win money and then you buy more parts. sort off like grand turismo, but with atvs.

Got Huevos?
12-31-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
Maybe this will clear things up

I know the the man up in rainbow studios who is in charge of atv fury 1 and 2

And no they are not making fury 3, yes they are making MX Unleashed which is a sick game!!! I played the demo at E3 about 4 months ago up in L.A.

WATCH FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

There is going to be atv fury 3 on the other hand, BUT...is not goin to be made my THQ/RAINBOW

Sony and Climax are making fury 3 which sould be out in a year or two.....rumor has it it won't be on the PS 2.......but the PS 3

I'll keep you guys informed!! Im working with Sony and Climax with art and so forth...........should be interesting!!!!

lata

Dan

that doesn't surpize me ATV ORF was a big hit as a Launch title and with the Ps3 dropping late 05/early 06 that gives them a good amount of time to make a 3rd variation.

and i saw the Trailer for MX Unleashed and it does look good.

Matt756
12-31-2003, 12:41 PM
u start with 13 k enough to get 2 quads and then buy aftermarket stuff for a motorcross rack and one for gncc

TGW_400ex
12-31-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Matt756
u start with 13 k enough to get 2 quads and then buy aftermarket stuff for a motorcross rack and one for gncc

If ou started w/ 13k I'd just buy a 450'r and win everything with it:huh

Matt756
12-31-2003, 03:46 PM
YA BUT U WOULDNT WANT THINGS FOR GNCC THINGS MOTOR CROSS

xNOILABOYx
01-02-2004, 09:50 AM
u should b able to slap on aftermarket parts and drag online for slips and if u lose ur beast u have to start over and win races for money , u should b able to shift too and use something for a clutch and make hillclimbs actualy hard

WickedRider
01-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
how about like reall life, where you start out with say 10000, to buy a bike and parts, havethe bikes nd parts the same price as real life, you pick a class to enter in gncc or mx, you race to win money and then you buy more parts. sort off like grand turismo, but with atvs.

that would be so slick. they should make there freeride real palces like glamis, dumont ,st anthony & so on.

Max400
01-02-2004, 01:04 PM
they should make ATV3 that has a good game in it, not the lame ones on 2....They should have it where you try to drive it to your fav. riding spot but you have to cross town to get there and try to out run the cops:devil:

Quad Racer 55
01-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Well since I was the producer on ATV OFFROAD FURY 2 as well as the voice over for the game I guess I should come in here and clear up any rumors about the 3rd game:

I have heard that there is another one coming out by Sony. I have also heard that it is the ATV QUAD POWER RACING guys "Climax" that is making the game. I have not seen nor heard anything other then that.

What Rainbow Studios is doing right now is working on MX UNLEASHED for the PS2 and Xbox. We are in the final days of the product and it will be on the shelves in February. There are a great deal of new things coming along with this game including: New Driving Model, Physics, Machine Races and about 20 other things that are going to keep you guys busy for quite some time.

As for a furture ATV title. We are keeping all our options open at this time but right now the team is wrapping up MXU. If any of your guys are going to make it out to Supercross we will be giving away demos of the game.

Rob
Game Producer

Max400
01-02-2004, 05:32 PM
Are you the voice of pain when the riders crash:devil:

xNOILABOYx
01-02-2004, 06:22 PM
how about the voice of the chicks too.... ...u can moan pretty good.:devil:

Toadz400
01-02-2004, 07:39 PM
a gran turismo-like game for quads would be the sweetest...they should really put a lot of thought and use people suggestions and ideas in the game, not just their own. they should actually talk to companies and racers, and even ordinary people who ride and ask them what they like, also for the music...NO, i repeat, NO RAP. they had "what's going on mekon" in ORF2 and omg, i almost puked...i didn't want to play the game after that, that sh*t does NOT belong in a quad game....geez. lol anyway back to what i was talking about...they should do a lot of research on how the quads actually handle and perform and every individual aftermarket part that you can buy, and if something breaks on the bike...if you can't afford aftermarket, you should be able to buy stock too.

and i would hope that it's not for PS3 because that isn't out until 06, and if it does come out in 06, i won't be buying it until 07 or maybe even 08 when all the bugs are worked out...i got a PS2 the first year they came out, doesn't even work now because of all the bugs:grr: ...now i have to use my sister's in her room, pisses me off.

also for starting out with money...it shouldn't be that much, because if you start out with 13K, that's probably going to be very unrealistic for a lot of us, and it will take away a lot of the challenge in the game. with 13K you can do a lot, and for some of us...we can barely afford a new stock quad. so you should start out with like 4-6K at the most and work your way up from there. that would be the most realistic and fun in my view. kinda like in GT3...except in that game you start out with VERY little and have to settle for a little 2K car that barely hits 60....

foxracingpredat
01-03-2004, 11:33 PM
they should start you off on a predator90 and make you race against little kids until you get enough money to buy like a blaster or something.then just keep going better quads, better mods, and more tracks.

foxracingpredat
01-03-2004, 11:34 PM
oh ya they should also have races the require using like a 2stroke or 4stroke, or utility, or only some many CC engine.

blasterrider123
01-04-2004, 11:37 AM
taht would be sick if they came out with ORF3 i do agree with most of youtaht they should have real quas in there like raptrors,400exs,the new yfz 450,the honda 450r,blasters(suck),warriors preditors,z400s,z250s,kfx 400s, and so on you all know what i mean and they should make it more of a real life game with real riders from teh circuts and stuff. they should aslo put in real quad tracks like jolly rogers,southwick, and have like a hill climb section and mud bogging secion and get like 4x4 quads in the race. i asl o agree with like the person who said htey should let u buy after market stuff for your quads and win money through out races. like give u 6 grand to start with and u buy the quad and stuff. they should do ORF3 like a more realistic game and have sand pits out have it so u can hydroplane across water and stuff

blasterrider123
taht would be sick if they came out with ORF3 i do agree with most of youtaht they should have real quas in there like raptrors,400exs,the new yfz 450,the honda 450r,blasters(suck),warriors preditors,z400s,z250s,kfx 400s, and so on you all know what i mean and they should make it more of a real life game with real riders from teh circuts and stuff. they should aslo put in real quad tracks like jolly rogers,southwick, and have like a hill climb section and mud bogging secion and get like 4x4 quads in the race. i asl o agree with like the person who said htey should let u buy after market stuff for your quads and win money through out races. like give u 6 grand to start with and u buy the quad and stuff. they should do ORF3 like a more realistic game and have sand pits out have it so u can hydroplane across water and stuff

blasterrider123

TGW_400ex
01-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by blasterrider123

A lil jerky w/ the mouse:huh

blasterrider123
01-04-2004, 05:53 PM
what u mean??

ex250 freek
01-04-2004, 06:16 PM
there are alot of ideas on bluetraxx. try posting ideas there, they are sending it to the makers

01-05-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by norcalatver
LMAO

lol

gran turismo 3 meets need for speed unground meets motocross madness 2 with quads

rollie
01-05-2004, 06:44 PM
i havent heard anything i hope it does come out tho

TGW_400ex
01-06-2004, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by blasterrider123
what u mean??

You posted the exact same thing three times in a row:rolleyes:

01-06-2004, 06:25 AM
toadz400 that "whats going on meakon" wasnt rap AT ALL ON ANY LEVEL :rolleyes: that was dance music :p

blasterrider123
01-06-2004, 04:14 PM
ya i figured that out after i posted that sorry people i pressed the submit button once and it posted it 3 times. i dunno how it did it tho

Toadz400
01-06-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by stix
toadz400 that "whats going on meakon" wasnt rap AT ALL ON ANY LEVEL :rolleyes: that was dance music :p

:huh

Well, the music scared me and made me sick, that's all I have to say! I believe a lot of black people shouldn't be allowed to sing/release records of them "singing"...

01-25-2004, 10:10 AM
ya they should have all real quads and actually call them there really names instead of the trinity they should call it Trinity's Banshee they do that because it'd cost them damn money and they don't wanna pay extra and they need some praries and modded out z and **** like time farrs quad and kory ellis's and doug gust that would be sweet and they need some 4x4 and mudd put where you can get stuck and sh** and all that crap and lifting up and doing wheelies and insane stunts ona sportsman 700 and messing it up thats what i want and they def need a option where you can mod out your own quads

quads_4_life
01-25-2004, 10:36 AM
what going on mekon suks i like listening to rock or punk like puddle of mud :p and songs outta huevos videos especially huevos 4

if they let u buy stickers and fenders on the game and get to take off light and stuff so you can make the bike look the way u like....like underground with the apperance or tony hawk with the way the guy looks thatd be real kewl

RIDER11X
01-25-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by stix

I keep the music turned off, I want to hear the quads! I got a stereo if I want to hear music.;)

I think modding quads like the Grand Turismo Car game would be awesome. You should be able to do all of the suspension settings, motor mods, choosing PC colors, tires, Aarm width, wheel offsets, axle width, etc. Race to win money to buy goodies, and maitain your quad. Needing rebuilds, and tires and stuff would make it realistic too.:cool:

xr50layke
01-25-2004, 11:02 AM
gt3 was great for giving realistic mods. if a z is up against a 400ex, then you should lose to the z till you pipe it or something. like it adds 2 hp, not a gazillion.

kawasaki_ridah
02-19-2004, 07:36 PM
they need to put it on computer so you can download skins and new tracks like motocross madness 2 put they need to like many have said make it like need for speed underground and maybe like tony hawk underground, play as yourself then get into the big times and race with tim farr and such or go into freestyle and compete with dana creech