PDA

View Full Version : Some race pics

Ex_Rider43
12-29-2003, 10:22 AM
Hi guys its been a while since I post..

check out my site in the riding pics section, I entered a race with canadian pro racers, the race was on a go-kart track, it was so much fun and lots of people entered it too.

in the qualification I got the 6th time with a time of 38.46 sec. ( 1st was 36 seconds.

I got stuck in a crash between 2 other racers in the 1st heat, I dropped last and finished 2nd.

last chance race was another story, 17 racers lined up there bikes for a le-mans style start. 17 quads on a 20 feet wide asfalt track!! We runned to our bikes, push the start button and we went for it.... guess what.. first place !!! like you can see in the pictures the others were far behind but my motor suddenly stopped for some reason and pro racer marco april got behind me very quickly aboard his leagers Crf450.I stayed in 1st place for another lap before he passed me.

1st heat open class. 2nd place until the end we were 3 bikes all stucked together in this race I was followed by a modded banshee.

last chance open class was another le-mans start.. I got 3rd followed by some really fast guys.. unfortunatly one of my rear beadlock got loose and I got passed by one guy... 1 turn to go!!! april behind me... the wheel fell off which caused my crash as you can see in the pictures.

I hope youll like the pics even if the quality suck.:p

www.geocities.com/exrider52

EXrider03
12-29-2003, 10:36 AM
thats pretty cool

Ex_Rider43
12-29-2003, 12:47 PM
yeah its pretty cool actually