PDA

View Full Version : Need Help In Half Hour!!!!!!

josh
12-29-2003, 10:04 AM
My buddy is commin over in an hour to rejet his raptor cuz he is gettin a white bros or Yoshi pipe for it cuz he's leavin to the dunes, is there anything different about rejetting a raptor than there is about a 250x, like am i gonna have to take a bunch of unnessesary stuff apart to help him do it, shouldn't take too long should it, anybody got any reccomended jetting settings for a raptor with a k&n and either a slip on or full system

seatec
12-29-2003, 10:09 AM
best i can do for you is to do a search on Bluetraxx.com i am sure that question has been asked there before. good luck

2004TRX450R
12-29-2003, 10:59 AM
You are probably going to have to remove the carbs to get the float bowls off. I'm not sure off the top of my head without looking at one but you might be able to get to the mains without pulling the carbs but I'm not sure. The carbs on those are failrly easy to get off. All you have to do it make it pop back in the carbs and they will blow the carbs out of the boots for you:devil: Just kidding but I have seen that happen on a few occasions. Anyway the carb boot clamps take a 3mm alen as I recall.