PDA

View Full Version : My son is in 1st for points!!!

dirtmomma
12-29-2003, 09:30 AM
Oh man I'm stoked!! Got the points standings so far for the season & he's in 1st place in the youth blaster class WHOOO HOOO!!!! He dropped down to 4th in the other class but hopefully he'll be able to make up some points in that class to finish 3rd or better. I just hope he keeps up the good work, we've only got 2 more races left. Thats such an improvement over last years 10th & 5th, I'm still in 6th:blah: probably dropped down cuz i didn't run my main this weekend. Just wasn't feeling good & didn't have a good feeling so ya know what they say about feelings. Plus don't even know if I'll be able to finish the season cuz Ron's out of work due to a broken elbow & isn't getting L&I (workers comp) so thats not a good thing, unfortunelty the bills are more important than my racing:huh but as long as the boy has $$ for racing it's all good thats why we do it for the kids. NO pics this time maybe next!!!

LTandRaptorider
12-29-2003, 10:10 AM
Al right Kym!! sounds like he's doing real good. Sorry to hear about your hubby's injury, wish him a speedy recovery. Last time I broke something, I was off for seven weeks with no pay... had to sell one of my prized rifles... :( But you do what you have to. Put some pics on when ya get them! ;)

EXrider03
12-29-2003, 10:12 AM
thats awesome!!! i would faint if i got 1st but i am in 3rd!

ILGNCC400EX
12-29-2003, 01:56 PM
1st place whats that ...........good luck to the boy:D

Pappy
12-29-2003, 01:58 PM
go get'em!!!!!:macho

dirtmomma
12-29-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
1st place whats that ...........good luck to the boy:D

Thanks YEAH no kidding huh LOL here he was all worried that he probably wouldn't make the podium, I think he's riding his heart out this year so his Dad will let him race the 400 next year hehehe What I like about it is that we didn't even do anything to his motor from last year except put a couple clutches in but the think just keeps going & going kinda like the energizer bunny:D

QuadJunkies
12-30-2003, 01:05 AM
Im VERY happy for BOTH of you!!!! Im sorry to hear of the injury, that sucks......:( and with only two more......sigh.. well... too bad there wasnt SOME WAY to get threw 2 more..........:confused: I know my kids got Xmas money and what do you think they wanted to do with it?? I thought they would want vidoe games and whatever else. but.... they wanted to have more for racing fees, so they may get to finish the series with all four of us out there!! I knekw how much they love racing, but I guess I didnt know how importnant until this week.....:) Tell him I said to keep up the good racing!!!!! My dlb header this wk end 6 more to go....:macho

dirtmomma
12-30-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Im VERY happy for BOTH of you!!!! Im sorry to hear of the injury, that sucks......:( and with only two more......sigh.. well... too bad there wasnt SOME WAY to get threw 2 more..........:confused: I know my kids got Xmas money and what do you think they wanted to do with it?? I thought they would want vidoe games and whatever else. but.... they wanted to have more for racing fees, so they may get to finish the series with all four of us out there!! I knekw how much they love racing, but I guess I didnt know how importnant until this week.....:) Tell him I said to keep up the good racing!!!!! My dlb header this wk end 6 more to go....:macho
HAHA yeah I may just use the $$ I got from Santa, hell I can wait on the bumper but we'll have to see, I'll be sure to let everyone know if I finish it up;) WE may have one of our mini's sold so that would be really cool!!!!