PDA

View Full Version : CT Racing Exhaust??

hosted
12-28-2003, 11:33 PM
Has anyone ever used the CT Racing exhaust on their 400ex? If so, how do you think it performs compared to Sparks, TC, or HMF? On their website, they are showing some HUGE numbers on dyno charts, so I am just looking for some feedback on them. Thanks

http://www.ctracing.com/trx400ex1.htm

Crawl69
12-29-2003, 07:57 AM
my buddy has the ct racing full race 440 kit. I thought that my t4 looked and sounded better. I didn't like the quality of his pipe.

stamperbob
12-29-2003, 08:28 AM
Im Running the full race pipe on my 416ex and I think it is a pretty good pipe, its pretty loud and truthfully i can only compare it to the sparks, the LRD and Big Gun pipes, and I dont really think that the gain is that much different compared to these other pipes they just have there big gaines in a different part of the motor such as low and top end, also i have only had my Ct for less than a year and im having trouble with it as far as the rivits coming out of the silencer, I have also had to weld it up twice from cracking mounts on the silencer, im looking for a little quality compared to having to fix my pipe everytime I race. which is something you should look at also considering that they are not a very cheap bolt on. which the LRD Pipe i have did the same thing, not sure if its my bike or the pipe.

TIGER72
12-29-2003, 09:59 PM
i had a ct slip-on... and, same as stamperbob, the rivets did work themselves loose. it was loud, but it did give some good power. i got a pro circuit t4 for christmas, so the ct is laying out in the garage right now...