PDA

View Full Version : President's Day Glamis Beatings

TrX465
02-18-2002, 09:30 PM
Didnt lose to a 4-stroke so i guess i had a good time ;) ohhh and yea ( bombardier's with nos) has nothing on this :devil .....it was total fun haha there was a dyno in the dunes i threw my quad on there it said i made 30hp :) hahahahahah yea ok um right and they also told me that there stocl 400ex put 26 in which mine only put a few hp more.....yea lets go run up the hill..... the highest horse power they did was a banshee the had 50 lol....oh and by the way they told me a raptor puts 60lbs of torque so watch out .....hahahahah

edit : and by the way i put down 61hp on a real dyno

JustRace
02-18-2002, 09:33 PM
Great job on representing the EX against the other duners.

TrX465
02-18-2002, 09:36 PM
see people under estimate the 400ex...... but then they get smoked and shut up ......so anyways it was fun

02-19-2002, 10:06 PM
hats what i like to here. All these folks talkin crap about how their raptor will smoke the 400... aint happening.! I havent even got into the motor yet, and I can beat a stock raptor. They aint got it yet have they.... HONDA RULZ!

:devil

Duneflyer
( Brawley, CA)

400ex
race series webcam
titanium valve springs
mild polish and port job
38 mm Lectron carb
pro flo kit with K&N filter
DG nerf bars
PRM 6-pack rack
Big Gun race series full exhaust
ITP holeshots rear tires
coming soon: GNCC 416 kit from Curtis sparks racing

fooracer
03-13-2002, 03:52 PM
Trx465,
What were the best things that you did to your bike for overall power, bottom thru top end. Especially in the dunes, thats where showin off matters most.
Brad