PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Rc Cars

Fruteless
12-28-2003, 12:02 PM
Does anyone here have a nitro rc car? If so, what kind. I have a traxxas sport maxx with bearings to replace all the bushings in the steering and looking at getting a supercharger for it. It also runs on 20% alcohol. These things are awesome I jump my quad jumps with mine.

NateLHonda
12-28-2003, 01:10 PM
Here is my .18 T-Maxx. I also have a Nitro Rustler, Duratrax Evader, and a Firebird XL plane.

http://www.rcpics.net/view_single.php?medid=10399
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p53ccab093be471434da908be43932ce4/fbc4983c.jpg

cudaman
12-28-2003, 02:40 PM
i have owned a few rc10gt's in m life. i have two right now. one with a .15 hpi (its pretty sick) and the other wit a .15 o.s hyper. i have pics but i dont really feel like posten them lol

Cal440exRider
02-29-2004, 10:48 PM
I've got a Tower Hobbies ST-15.ome people say that they are not too good, but with a few mods I got it to go pretty fast. I just ran it today for the first time in about 3 months (after a few pulls on the starter) and cleared a double on my track. And man does that thing haul when you hit the powerband!!
I used to have a EMAXX but I got out of electric because there was no speed!!
I also had a Firebird Commander Plane with a broken wing and no transmitter that I found in a field, but I sold that on eBay for 47 bucks :)

cudaman
03-01-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Cal440exRider
I've got a Tower Hobbies ST-15.ome people say that they are not too good, but with a few mods I got it to go pretty fast. I just ran it today for the first time in about 3 months (after a few pulls on the starter) and cleared a double on my track. And man does that thing haul when you hit the powerband!!
I used to have a EMAXX but I got out of electric because there was no speed!!
I also had a Firebird Commander Plane with a broken wing and no transmitter that I found in a field, but I sold that on eBay for 47 bucks :)

electric has no speed?? i myself like gas better but you cant say that. a lot of the fastest cars are electric. they have electrics that will go over a hundred miles an hour. if thats no speed for u then dang what kinda gas car you got :)

RH1N08d9
03-01-2004, 08:22 PM
I have a sportmaxx, and just recently trashed my stampede! nitro cars can be frustrating to tune, and keep running, but I found if I put my truck away for about 30 minutes, and go and kick something without value, then I'm ready to get frustrated all over again! lol

Disaster
03-01-2004, 08:36 PM
I dont know i really want a T Maxx lol i think that would be awesome ...There just so expensive even on ebay..:rolleyes:

Cal440exRider
03-01-2004, 08:47 PM
electric has no speed?? i myself like gas better but you cant say that. a lot of the fastest cars are electric. they have electrics that will go over a hundred miles an hour. if thats no speed for u then dang what kinda gas car you got

Really??? :eek2: I had no idea that there were electric cars that went that fast. I always thought that nitro was fastest but I guess you proved me wrong.
My EMAXX was pretty fast but my nitro car is faster!!