PDA

View Full Version : Which One????

ravage3000
12-28-2003, 11:39 AM
i am considering a exhaust system but still not sure what to get...its between a Hindle Aluminum Round, Pro Circuit T-4, FMF Titanium 4 or Power Core 4, Bill's Pipes Thunder. For the moment i can only afford the Hindle...what do you think? Also, which air scoops are better, K&K or OMF?

DONKEY
12-28-2003, 09:18 PM
If you can save up some money get a sparks x-4/x-6, I have been very pleased with my x-6. As for scoops check out PRMs they are a lot cleaner looking than the OMFs, not sure about K&ks scoops.

lol
12-28-2003, 09:22 PM
if those are u'r only choices, go with the pro circuit, i dont no about bills, are they any good?

ravage3000
12-29-2003, 03:19 PM
ive been really considering the sparks but the closest place i can one is in Quebec and I live in N.B. and i know i cannot afford the extra charges (shipping and stuff), it will also be way too loud for what i do, practicing around the house, sneeking around houses to get to friends houses and trails. As for the scoops, they are not prohibited to distribute scoops to dealers in Canada or at least in Atlantic Canada, pretty gay:(. There is a dealer who have been ordering 2 OMF scoops until they run out but charge $200.00!!:eek:. I can get K&K threw my uncle who lives about an hour - hour and a half from K&K. So, does any body have any suggestions?

ravage3000
12-31-2003, 07:09 PM
anybody?