PDA

View Full Version : what did santa bring u guys

JDiablo
12-27-2003, 07:44 PM
ya ya i no im a couple of days late but i was in florida and i jus came bak,and i wanan no wat did u get for christmas nething good? i got da usual clothes ,money,then i got my frame pc'd,nerf bars,sprokets,chain and dat it,so let me hear wat u got

Butters
12-27-2003, 07:49 PM
i got a ps2 and an ac front bumper. i also got some other things but those were my 2 big things.

dannyboy20
12-27-2003, 09:30 PM
PRM baja bumper

ReconRider25
12-27-2003, 09:35 PM
ski skins for sled, omf air scoops for quad, tool chest and tools, new chrome w/red and orange flames helmet, new snowboard pants and a fox-honda racing shirt......oh yea and i just got need for speed underground from my cousins today.....:D best game ever.

kicken250x
12-27-2003, 09:41 PM
there is already a big thread on this

300EXer777
12-28-2003, 10:07 PM
i got a snowboard and other stuff but my main thing was chrome nerf bars for my 300ex.

sparky450AR
12-28-2003, 10:27 PM
for christmas i opened a package that had an original dealer show print of the 450R and a sheet of paper the dealer gave my parents to put in the package that said" TRX450R PRODUCTION DELAY

the initial december release of the trx 450r will be postponed until january due to a production delay at one of our parts suppliers. As a result, the initial release of one unit per dealer will now reflect a january 28th estimated ship date on your weekly order statement. we expect production to be back on track by the end of january. we apologze for the inconvenience this may cause you and your customers.

Regards american honda motor co inc.

Marvin kells
national sales manager
MOTORCYCLE DEVISON"

So i read that an almost passed out because i realized that i had gotten a 450R for christmas, and i dont know how im gonna wait another month!

BassBunny26
12-28-2003, 10:38 PM
:D I looove X-mas...!!! :) heh...

Hmm fer Christmas...what did I get?

::thinking about it::

Oh yeah! I got the typical - Clothes, makeup, jewlery, (my favorite --->) CDS!, ummm...sadly! I didn't get a quad yet...::grr::...hmm jeez...perfume :devil: those type of girly things...and...oh jeez I can't think of anything else I got...

-dEe-