PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol in PA??

ride red
12-27-2003, 05:11 PM
I am thinking of converting my r to alcohol and I was wandering if anyone in PA knew were I could get it and also what is the usual price of it. I live near Kittanning...thanks

redroost85
12-27-2003, 06:35 PM
Since you live down around Pittsburgh, check out any dirt track shops. Those guys that run late models, drag cars, things like that. You may have to buy it by the drum though.

Just a thought man!

ride red
12-27-2003, 06:43 PM
thanks man...I never thought of that!

Pappy
12-27-2003, 06:46 PM
also check local drag strips. alot of them have fuel on site

Fruteless
12-27-2003, 06:52 PM
Hey man I live in deer lakes toward tarentum and there is a place by Gattos cycle shop called orris fuels. That is where my friend gets his fuel for his 78 nova ss and he told me that they have racing fuel there. Also try logaks. It's on bullcreek road. They have vp racing fuel and might know where to get higher octane stuff if you need it. Talk to Jon.

LTandRaptorider
12-27-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by ride red
I am thinking of converting my r to alcohol and I was wandering if anyone in PA knew were I could get it and also what is the usual price of it. I live near Kittanning...thanks

Oh, THAT kind of alcohol!! :D

Blanket Hill Speedway is up your way, they run flat track. You might want to check with them. Or George's Outdoor, or whatever they're called now...