PDA

View Full Version : Need help fast on Durablue Axle

Ex_Rider43
12-27-2003, 02:27 PM
I realy want to know if thye eliminatore axle is worth the money because I can get a great deal on a used one. ( I wont buy it if its bent)

like I said its a great deal and Im a intermediate level rider so should I buy it or should I wait for a lonestar???

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-27-2003, 02:49 PM
If you are able to get a good deal on one I say go for it the only bad thing about durable is there warranty they replace the 1st one you pay the freight and the next one you have to pay for half the axle. This is for the origional purchaser. I have one on my bike and (knock on wood) have not had any problems with it.

TGW_400ex
12-27-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
If you are able to get a good deal on one I say go for it the only bad thing about durable is there warranty they replace the 1st one you pay the freight and the next one you have to pay for half the axle. This is for the origional purchaser. I have one on my bike and (knock on wood) have not had any problems with it.

Sumone told me that Durablues rnt worth it and Lonestar axles are better? This kid has told me stuff that was wrong before tho

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-27-2003, 03:56 PM
I would agree if you are buying new I would spend a little extra to get the lonestar for the better warranty.

02Yellow400
12-27-2003, 05:10 PM
Yeah if you can wait get the lonestar. I got my for 315 shipped. There is a few on ebay for like 329 or so right now. So if you could i would wait much better quality. Most people like to call durablues....durabend or durabreak. But its all personal pref

nismo
12-27-2003, 05:37 PM
i would say not to buy a durablue used b/c if it breaks(like mine did) they will not replace it b/c u r not the origional owner and do not have a recite.(sp) My eliminator broke going down the road and i do not hit big jumps or hit trees looks like a defect.