PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolutions????

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 09:53 PM
Any of you decided what yours is gonna be?????

12-26-2003, 09:56 PM
Stop spending so much money on my quad!!!!!! hahaha, i doubt i'll be able to do it:macho ;)

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by D23QuadMXer
Stop spending so much money on my quad!!!!!! hahaha, i doubt i'll be able to do it:macho ;) LOL! That should be mine too,but I know Ill break that resolution really fast......:p Mine will be to get into shape for summer riding/racing (all that Christmas dinner!!:eek2: :o )

12-26-2003, 10:04 PM
lol, yeah i hear ya about the getting in shape part, i should do that too, that first race is gonna kill me i can just feel it, i got a few months tho:p

sly400ex
12-26-2003, 10:07 PM
To get a job!:( :o

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by D23QuadMXer
lol, yeah i hear ya about the getting in shape part, i should do that too, that first race is gonna kill me i can just feel it, i got a few months tho:p hahaha. we were just talking about that tongiht!:p I havent rode the MX since the fisrt week of Nov. and its gonna kill me when I ride it tomorrow......:o

BassBunny26
12-26-2003, 10:22 PM
I have a couple...

1.) getting back to the gym! I am so bent outta shape! :( ::grrr::

2.) Publish some poems and a "book" I've been working on for almost a year now...:) (kind of stupid but hey!)

3.) Getting a job...Money is like water to me...

4.) Doing well in school...I need to do well on my MidTerms...:rolleyes:

-dEe-

TheX1992
12-26-2003, 10:37 PM
1.) find away to make up credits so i can get a little piece of paper called a diploma (my counselor says im on the 5 year plan now).

2.) stop smoking

3.) get a job

LTandRaptorider
12-26-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by TheX1992
1.) find away to make up credits so i can get a little piece of paper called a diploma (my counselor says im on the 5 year plan now).

2.) stop smoking

3.) get a job my counselor says im on the 5 year plan now).

LMFAO!!! :devil:

LTandRaptorider
12-26-2003, 10:52 PM
I plan on losing about 130 pounds... :eek2:

rider11x, don't let me forget to reserve a U-Haul... :rolleyes:

Pappy
12-26-2003, 10:55 PM
no resolutions for me....

but i am going to quit smoking. it may take awhile but i think im ready

12-26-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
no resolutions for me....

but i am going to quit smoking. it may take awhile but i think im ready

Way to go man!!! good luck, my mom quit a few years ago, i helped the desicion too:blah: do yur kids bug you about it as much as i did to my mom:devil: ?

Pappy
12-26-2003, 11:03 PM
my oldest kid reminds me that the smoking is a weakness. im always on him about people being weak minded . i dont have any other things in my life that are considered bad...i dont use drugs...i dont drink often...blah blah blah. i guess the lil chit is right. (but i taught him that value so ill take credit for him knowing when to bust my ballz)

lil man doesnt say much except he gets all pissed off when its cold out and i got the window down smoking a cancer stick.

the wife goes thru spells. she will smoke for a year then just stop. i guess she has more will power then i do.

12-26-2003, 11:06 PM
Ah you'll make er ken, just stick to it

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 11:22 PM
an addiction is hard no matter what it is......Those who dont know it, think about if you were to NEVER EVER be able to drink another soda and /or caffeine again:eek2: it would be pretty hard to do!

ReconRider25
12-26-2003, 11:24 PM
1.) finish restoring my truck.

2.)get a job(preferably at my honda dealer, if not im already guarenttied a job at my dad's friend's dad's golf course.....boy is it great having connections.....haha:blah: )

LTandRaptorider
12-26-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
an addiction is hard no matter what it is......Those who dont know it, think about if you were to NEVER EVER be able to drink another soda and /or caffeine again:eek2: it would be pretty hard to do!

Yep, very difficult. I chewed Copenhagen for about 18 years, quit about 7 years ago... for about 5 years and started again about a year ago. I give up. Definitely need coffee, I get a headache if I don't get caffeine! Oh, and I drink occassionally... ahem... too.

stupid driver
12-26-2003, 11:58 PM
i got a couple for this year

1) finish year w/ straight a's. half way there :blah:

2) get a job at the race track

3) make it to state in wrestling

1000 posts woohoo :devil:

toby400ex
12-27-2003, 12:01 AM
lose wieght like what most people say.

I think it would be sweet to take 1st atleast once this coming season in 4 stroke B.

And I really need a job

A girlfriend wouldnt be bad either.:p

bone705
12-27-2003, 12:06 AM
mine would be to finish my car and get into some harescrambles.

JTRtrx250r
12-27-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Yep, very difficult. I chewed Copenhagen for about 18 years, quit about 7 years ago... for about 5 years and started again about a year ago. I give up. Definitely need coffee, I get a headache if I don't get caffeine! Oh, and I drink occassionally... ahem... too. Im the same way w/ coffee..gotta have it or get a headache:rolleyes: I chewed Copenhagen for about 8yrs after smoking for 5,quit chewing and started smoking again...:rolleyes: been smoking for more than 1/2 my life:mad:

My NYR is to get my R into to a point where Im semi-happy w/ what I can afford:D :blah:

Tommy 17
12-27-2003, 07:36 AM
i got 2....

1. when my 400 is done ride everyday and get as good as i possibly can!!! no more sittin around this year talkin:devil:

2. stop screwing around in school... graduate... and go to college and do good...

sickmojave
12-27-2003, 07:51 AM
1. stop smoking

2. Drop about 30 pounds

you know all the same things I said last year :eek:

LTandRaptorider
12-27-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i got 2....

1. when my 400 is done ride everyday and get as good as i possibly can!!! no more sittin around this year talkin:devil:

2. stop screwing around in school... graduate... and go to college and do good...

Good job, Tommy. College is VERY important. I started, and WILL finish... someday. you need every advantage you can get to be successful today. If you have any math questions... don't call me!! :D

Glow Plug
12-27-2003, 03:15 PM
mine is to sell the quad and make up my f-ing mind with what i'm going to do with the money.

Pass grade 9 with at least a 75 avg :)

get a job in the summer

Taco
12-27-2003, 03:45 PM
I don't make New Years resolutions b/c of the simple fact that I will never do it anyways. So pretty much I quit quitting:D

86350x
12-27-2003, 03:48 PM
Quit smoking as in no cigs at all!

And to get away from the computer as much as possible.

Been to nice too(too pasive), need to start being meaner again.:macho :mad:

bansheerider_13
12-27-2003, 04:43 PM
lets see quit smoke but i already started this one about 2 weeks ago and havent had one since and ive been smoking for about 3 years so im proud of myself

SSRedRider
12-27-2003, 05:21 PM
To have another good year.

QuadJunkies
12-27-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Taco
I don't make New Years resolutions b/c of the simple fact that I will never do it anyways. So pretty much I quit quitting:D hahahaha.......:p

AtvMxRider
12-27-2003, 05:44 PM
I don't make New Years resolutions b/c of the simple fact that I will never do it anyways. So pretty much I quit quitting:D

How about getting a J.O.B......................:devil:

MOFO
12-27-2003, 05:47 PM
So pretty much I quit quitting:D

LMFAO!

I'm the same way... I gave up picking a resolution... I dont need a new years resolution to make myself better... :D

roostin_dale
12-27-2003, 08:46 PM
1) Stay in shape for racing.

2)Podium in a national(youth production class)

3)Anyone that messes with me in school....kik ther ***, im goin back to the old me and im not bein nice

250exen
12-27-2003, 09:42 PM
well i got 2 this year..
one is kinda wierd, but i chew my finger nails and i wanna stop that. ive been doing it for as long as i can remember....
and my other one is to get to the gym more.. althought ive been going more often then usual lately

Sportrax10
12-27-2003, 10:05 PM
Get a trx450r and a job to support it... :devil:

LazeR
12-28-2003, 01:38 AM
Well i got a couple since i got my new truck aka xmas present ;)

1. Work enough days to keep up with my payment and insurance costs on my new truck!
2. Do a lot better in school, IE. Actually try, and get good grades now that i have a little of an incentive.
3. Try to stop cussing as much...I'm starting to talk like a drunken sailor!
4. I know it sounds lame, but get a girlfriend :rolleyes:

zfire_28
12-28-2003, 01:56 AM
I really need to lose 15 to 20 pounds:(

BassBunny26
12-28-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by zfire_28
I really need to lose 15 to 20 pounds:(

:( It's ok...I'm in the same boat!

-dEe-

Nausty
12-28-2003, 10:57 PM
umm I don't have any, I got enough goals though. Also the stuff I should stop doing i'm not gonna. I should pry lose about 5 lbs and hit the weights more often but i'm working on it right now.:p

Like somone said, I don't wait tell new years to start changing habits I need to break.

DESDAK4
12-29-2003, 06:42 AM
Well, I already lost 40 pounds so I would say I need to quit smoking and make sure I make the ST. Anthony's trip:D

Jay
USAF
AMMO

dirtmomma
12-29-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Im the same way w/ coffee..gotta have it or get a headache:rolleyes: I chewed Copenhagen for about 8yrs after smoking for 5,quit chewing and started smoking again...:rolleyes: been smoking for more than 1/2 my life:mad:

My NYR is to get my R into to a point where Im semi-happy w/ what I can afford:D :blah:
Oh hell I htink your resoution should be to come racing w/ the Sandvig's LMAO!!!! WEr'e gearing up for the Oakwood season, a change of pace, I hate to say it but I'm flustered w/ flattrack especially Monroe...............gee imagine that huh LOL!! I'm looking forward to setting the baby back up & doing a little rough scrambling for a change, not looking forward to the arm pump I get but that's one of my resolutions, to get into better shape, I've lost a few pounds now I just need to start getting buffer hehehe & stronger in my arms :o

BTW my boy is in 1st place in the youth blaster class WHOOO HOOO only 2 more races to go man that'll be nice if he podiums 1st!!!!!!!!!!:D :D Especially since he's beating a $15,000 :rolleyes: blaster ROFLMFAO!!!

QuadJunkies
12-29-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by DESDAK4
Well, I already lost 40 pounds so I would say I need to quit smoking and make sure I make the ST. Anthony's trip:D

Jay
USAF
AMMO Im looking Forward to meeting you all soon...;) Man. this winter is gonna drag:grr:

DESDAK4
12-30-2003, 06:25 AM
Tell me about it, I am going to go crazy. Two off the guys that are supposed to be coming started ripping their bikes down at my place last night to get them all built for the trip. Now I have to decide if the EX is getting traded or some motor work.

Jay
USAF
AMMO

JTRtrx250r
12-30-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Oh hell I htink your resoution should be to come racing w/ the Sandvig's LMAO!!!! WEr'e gearing up for the Oakwood season, a change of pace, I hate to say it but I'm flustered w/ flattrack especially Monroe...............gee imagine that huh LOL!! I'm looking forward to setting the baby back up & doing a little rough scrambling for a change, not looking forward to the arm pump I get but that's one of my resolutions, to get into better shape, I've lost a few pounds now I just need to start getting buffer hehehe & stronger in my arms :o

BTW my boy is in 1st place in the youth blaster class WHOOO HOOO only 2 more races to go man that'll be nice if he podiums 1st!!!!!!!!!!:D :D Especially since he's beating a $15,000 :rolleyes: blaster ROFLMFAO!!! Thumbs up to the boy!!thats great!! Sorry to hear you're getting frusterted out there...but its pretty understandable haha;) Im most likely going to run a few scrambles at Oakwood, and Im w/ ya on the gettin' in better shape...I havent even rode in the last month or more:rolleyes:,alot of thats due to the fact I fractured my thumb-joint..my throttle thumb:mad: and it hurts like hell to push the gas lol,Im hoping its better by then:o

dirtmomma
12-30-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Thumbs up to the boy!!thats great!! Sorry to hear you're getting frusterted out there...but its pretty understandable haha;) Im most likely going to run a few scrambles at Oakwood, and Im w/ ya on the gettin' in better shape...I havent even rode in the last month or more:rolleyes:,alot of thats due to the fact I fractured my thumb-joint..my throttle thumb:mad: and it hurts like hell to push the gas lol,Im hoping its better by then:o

Owie broken thumb huh that sucks, yeah Ron has a broken elbow right now:blah: so he's out of riding & working.........yes it's his RIGHT arm :rolleyes: wish he could of fell on the left LOL j/p I think my main frustration is I just don't have enough power right now, the girls are getting to be better riders so now it's a power thing :( I know WHA WHA WHA LOL After Jan 10 (last race) there's a flattrack @ Oakwood, I like thier track it's sticky, & just like the atmosphere out there Carol is good people & in it for the kids NOT the $$!!! Well I hope we see you out there, if we go I will let you know!! TTYL;)

Samson
12-30-2003, 08:35 AM
Quit spending so much time on these freakin forums before I get fired or get a divorce!!! :huh

12-30-2003, 09:08 AM
I'm gonna quit sneakin parts out the back door of the quadshop ..:(

dirtmomma
12-30-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I'm gonna quit sneakin parts out the back door of the quadshop..:( LMAO YOU GO RICO!!!:p

QuadJunkies
12-30-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Samson
Quit spending so much time on these freakin forums before I get fired or get a divorce!!! :huh LMAO!!!!!!!!

JTRtrx250r
12-30-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I'm gonna quit sneakin parts out the back door of the quadshop ..:( LMAO TOO!!:D ,thats f'n funny haha:D :devil:

blackraptor16
12-30-2003, 10:40 AM
get rid of the junk in the trunk :eek2:

12-30-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by blackraptor16
get rid of the junk in the trunk :eek2:

I'm gonna need to see this trunk and determine if the junk needs to be gotten rid of...:o