PDA

View Full Version : how do you become a moderator?

cals400ex
12-26-2003, 04:18 PM
just wondering what is needed to become a moderator? whats involved in being a moderator?

thanks cal

AlaskaSpeed
12-26-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by cals400ex
just wondering what is needed to become a moderator? whats involved in being a moderator?

thanks cal

All potential moderators must first deal with me for a 12 month period. If you are not banned by that time, you will have to talk to Harlen.......:o

Tommy 17
12-26-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
All potential moderators must first deal with me for a 12 month period. If you are not banned by that time, you will have to talk to Harlen.......:o

we're all screwed then:o :p

lil400exman
12-26-2003, 04:53 PM
WHY ARENT I A MOD YET THEN?:mad: :(

Punk'd
12-26-2003, 04:54 PM
years of practice and honor

:huh :huh lol

AlaskaSpeed
12-26-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
we're all screwed then:o :p

LOL...I can't help but notice your XR50 is for sale and it has Burgard +1 a-arms on it.....;)

Guy400
12-26-2003, 05:35 PM
just wondering what is needed to become a moderator? I can't bear to relive it :( I just got out of psychotherapy to put that chapter of my life behind me.

EvilJester400EX
12-26-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
I can't bear to relive it :( I just got out of psychotherapy to put that chapter of my life behind me.

RELEASE Guy, RELEASE!!

Guy400
12-26-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
RELEASE Guy, RELEASE!! Oh the horror...those are the exact words they used when.... :(

gibson400ex
12-26-2003, 06:06 PM
LOL...I can't help but notice your XR50 is for sale and it has Burgard +1 a-arms on it.....;)

i thoguht it had them on there to i was like......:huh

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 06:12 PM
All potential moderators must first deal with me for a 12 month period. If you are not banned by that time, you will have to talk to Harlen.......:o well now..... Did I pass your test?:D :devil:

Derno24
12-26-2003, 06:19 PM

Is that it? What happens if I buy things from you. Do I get to own the site?

I thought the trick was to beg Harlen till he has no choice either to ban or make you a mod.:devil:

ewalker302
12-26-2003, 06:31 PM
Moderator on Exriders?

Who thinks they are worthy??

With great power comes great responsibility:p

:bandit:

Pappy
12-26-2003, 09:00 PM
i didnt ask i was told.

i was either to be a mod or get banned.

i didnt want the job, but i told harlen that i wouldnt change one bit if i was a mod. and i dont believe i have. unfortunatley some would like to blame me for getting booted or having a wasted friggon life. to them i say...tuff chit.

another thing thats been pissing me off is people blaming me for being one of the "three screwballs at another site". i am not and i register using PAPPY at every site im a member of. i stay out of it because frankly it bore's me. if you have that pitiful of a life that talking smack gets you thru the day then i feel sorry for you. so post what ya want at other sites....just dont be surprised if one day a stocky old dude snatches you by the throat and asks wtf is your malfunction.

stepping off soap box....

harlen makes the final choice's. the mods make suggestions. this site is headed into a direction that is gonna be pretty damn cool...i hope most of you are around to see it.

Pappy

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i didnt ask i was told.

i didnt want the job, but i told harlen that i wouldnt change one bit if i was a mod. and i dont believe i have. unfortunatley some would like to blame me for getting booted or having a wasted friggon life. to them i say...tuff chit.

another thing thats been pissing me off is people blaming me for being one of the "three screwballs at another site". i am not and i register using PAPPY at every site im a member of. i stay out of it because frankly it bore's me. if you have that pitiful of a life that talking smack gets you thru the day then i feel sorry for you. so post what ya want at other sites....just dont be surprised if one day a stocky old dude snatches you by the throat and asks wtf is your malfunction.

harlen makes the final choice's. the mods make suggestions. this site is headed into a direction that is gonna be pretty damn cool...i hope most of you are around to see it.

Pappy :confused: I must have missed something huh.....
????:o Someone talking smack about you Pappy????:grr: You want me to smack a Hairlip on Em for ya???:mad: :p :D

Pappy
12-26-2003, 09:11 PM
lol.....hair lip..rotflmao.

actually QJ you are on deck to be a mod in the future. you are a solid member and respected as well. i and others have thrown your name in the ring every chance we get and id lay odd's you will be chosen when the need arise's.

i think the biggest hold out is the naked pics of rico at that one party. or maybe guy400 being arrested pics (he was arrested for mopary with the intent to creep) then there is that whole sheep thing:devil: seems them knuckleheads cant stay outta trouble in the mod forum long enough for us to make it respectable for a woman:cool: :blah:

jay's 300
12-26-2003, 09:11 PM
i didnt ask i was told.

Pappy

Yeah I think some of the chit that has been said is kinda funny! Glad to have ya Pappy! :D

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 09:34 PM
lol.....hair lip..rotflmao.

actually QJ you are on deck to be a mod in the future. you are a solid member and respected as well. i and others have thrown your name in the ring every chance we get and id lay odd's you will be chosen when the need arise's.

i think the biggest hold out is the naked pics of rico at that one party. or maybe guy400 being arrested pics (he was arrested for mopary with the intent to creep) then there is that whole sheep thing:devil: seems them knuckleheads cant stay outta trouble in the mod forum long enough for us to make it respectable for a woman:cool: :blah: WEll, its nice to hear Im a respected Member by you all.Thank you.....;) .. Guy400being arrested......LMAO!!!( I can only imagine)......ITs all good guys, Im pretty laid back when it comes to some of the humor around here........:D :)

DEAL
12-26-2003, 10:45 PM
1. Be the son of a moderator
2. Save a moderator's life.

JOEX
12-26-2003, 10:56 PM
QJ, if you becomne a mod will you be crackin' the whip?http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/-kinky.gif :devil: :D

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
QJ, if you becomne a mod will you be crackin' the whip?http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/-kinky.gif :devil: :D you bet I would ..Bare butt and All!!:mad: :o :devil:

Pappy
12-26-2003, 11:26 PM
my responce in this thread should have been:

send a resume with a money order for $19.95 for processing TO ME!!!!:devil:

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 11:30 PM
my responce in this thread should have been:

send a resume with a money order for $19.95 for processing TO ME!!!!:devil: LOL!:p

Atreyu
12-26-2003, 11:50 PM
how come I never see some of the mods even online? (razorback, quadfamily)?

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
how come I never see some of the mods even online? (razorback, quadfamily)? QuadFamily is on I see from time to time....;) Maybe they spy on us and have it set to " invisible" :eek2: :D lol......

Atreyu
12-26-2003, 11:55 PM
it's a conspiracy..:eek2:

JOEX
12-26-2003, 11:56 PM
Yeah, I have seens quadfamily posting recently but in the two years i've been here Razorback has been quite scarce in posting.

Who are the actual mods now? The listing on the main forum page doesn't list the who the mods are anymore:confused:

Joe

cals400ex
12-27-2003, 12:41 AM
so you other mods actually pic the new moderators? i wasn't sure, thats why i asked. i really don't know what is required of the mods. what exactly do you have to do or what is required? i understand you might need to lock a thread or tell members to take it to the pm's, but what else is your job? good point joe, who are all of the mods?

well pappy, my money order is in the mail right now. no just kidding. however, you could send me $19.95 for a sign on bonus. :D

wilkin250r
12-27-2003, 01:30 AM
send a resume with a money order for $19.95 for processing TO ME!!!!:devil: If I send 29.95, will it increase my chances? :D

How much do I need to send to guarentee my mod status?

toby400ex
12-27-2003, 02:02 AM

thanks cal Moderators need to know how to post pics, I am highly qualified. Being a post whore also looks good on the resume. Im in training.
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Colby400ex/time%20machine.jpg

Pappy
12-27-2003, 05:25 AM
basically all a mod does is move threads to the proper sections. delete threads that contain material that is deemed unfit for the site. send warnings to members that need it...ban if its required...edit posts that have bad language or as of late bad spelling. there isnt as much banning as you would think. it doesnt take long to key in on a few people that start trouble and they quietly disappear. we dont even ban anymore unless its a really bad offence...we just post that members name and harlen can boot'm or send a warning. some of the mods are directly related to how the site is run on a long term basis. they may have deals working with harlen to bring new things to the site or actively participate in some of the computer related things for the site. all in all it can get to be work at times.

everyone knows i throw down my horns and run at ya so i geuss i get alot of the blame when something dont go right. its ok...i have big shoulders.:devil:

Guy400
12-27-2003, 06:11 AM
i think the biggest hold out is the naked pics of rico at that one party. or maybe guy400 being arrested pics (he was arrested for mopary with the intent to creep) then there is that whole sheep thing:devil: seems them knuckleheads cant stay outta trouble in the mod forum long enough for us to make it respectable for a woman:cool: :blah: My records were supposed to be sealed :cuss:

lmfao:D

popo
12-27-2003, 07:01 AM
My records were supposed to be sealed :cuss:

lmfao:D

Sorry I cracked them. Powers of being a POPO.

Whooo son, you be a bad man.

They are so bad I can not reveal them to this fine
group of members.

Shame on you Guy400.

2001400ex
12-27-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by DEAL
1. Be the son of a moderator
2. Save a moderator's life.

lol:D

Derno24
12-27-2003, 09:29 AM
i didnt ask i was told.

Pappy

Was that aimed at me? I wasn't starting anything. Or were you just getting off the medication? j/k

quadfamily
12-27-2003, 09:44 AM

I'm always on at night. Hardly ever during the day. Beleive me I'm on ALOT!

QuadJunkies
12-27-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by quadfamily
I'm always on at night. Hardly ever during the day. Beleive me I'm on ALOT! your on alot of the hours I am:)

AtvMxRider
12-27-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
you bet I would ..Bare butt and All!!:mad: :o :devil:

Oh God please me me me me me :devil:

Bretmd94
12-27-2003, 11:40 AM

thanks cal

Kiss harlens and pappys *** and dont ever post what you really feel in touchy topics because everyone will gang up on you and you will have no chance.

Just posting the truth. Im sure this post will be changed.

Taco
12-27-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
Kiss harlens and pappys *** and dont ever post what you really feel in touchy topics because everyone will gang up on you and you will have no chance.

Just posting the truth. Im sure this post will be changed. Yet another misguided moron:rolleyes:

Bretmd94
12-27-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Taco
Yet another misguided moron:rolleyes:

yet another close minded moron :rolleyes:

see here it comes, your just proving me right. This is where the whole site gangs up on me, and then the thread is closed.

Taco
12-27-2003, 11:49 AM
yet another close minded moron :rolleyes: Since you don't even actually know me, what would make you think I'm close minded????Now go play with your legos and **** off moron:rolleyes:

Bretmd94
12-27-2003, 11:54 AM
and you dont know me, so how am I a misguided moron?

I was just telling like it is. Your the one that insulted me first.

AtvMxRider
12-27-2003, 11:54 AM
**** off moron:rolleyes:

;)

Taco
12-27-2003, 11:58 AM
and you dont know me, so how am I a misguided moron?

I was just telling like it is. Your the one that insulted me first. You spoke and well the moron shined through:D You can speak your mind freely here, just use some tact, which you don't have apparently:bandit:

SGA
12-27-2003, 11:59 AM
Its quit simple to be a mod. Just type in this password, ****** at the User Parameter and your member status is changed to full Moderator :o

Bretmd94
12-27-2003, 11:59 AM
im going back to rriders :blah:

gibson400ex
12-27-2003, 12:00 PM

good go back there......

cals400ex
12-27-2003, 12:00 PM
now now children, i just wanted to know what was involved in being a moderator. :p

cals400ex
12-27-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Its quit simple to be a mod. Just type in this password, ****** at the User Parameter and your member status is changed to full Moderator :o

how about you pm me that password. i wouldn't mind being the boss for a while. :eek:

AtvMxRider
12-27-2003, 12:48 PM

So go:rolleyes: . what do you want somebody to ask you to stay? Piss off and go back over there with the rest of the crybabies that have been banned from here..........

DaveEX7
12-27-2003, 12:52 PM
how about you pm me that password. i wouldn't mind being the boss for a while. :eek:

Looks like half the members are going to be missing soon.....

They cant have just anyone be a moderator... some people will just start banning innocent members for no apparent reason, and causing more trouble. Just be happy you're a member of this site, nevermind wanting to be more.

2001400ex
12-27-2003, 01:22 PM
That's how I feel Dave, who wouldn't ever want to be a moderator anyway?:blah: You've gotta deal with moving peoples threads, idiots who need to be banned, etc. etc. I just come here to get some info/give some.:D Thanks to the people that do moderate - you do a good job;)

SGA
12-27-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by 2001400ex
That's how I feel Dave, who wouldn't ever want to be a moderator anyway?:blah: You've gotta deal with moving peoples threads, idiots who need to be banned, etc. etc. I just come here to get some info/give some.:D Thanks to the people that do moderate - you do a good job;)
Finally, someone who understands! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
The perks come with a price, which is the responsibility to keep the site in smooth running order, even when sometimes you are tired and do not want to.

2001400ex
12-27-2003, 02:41 PM
:cool:

Glow Plug
12-27-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by 2001400ex

word :p

yeah but for sure thats 100% true. I don't think that if I was asked (I don't think that i ever will be) I don't think I would WANT to be a mod. I don't have time to dela with other peoples B.S as well as mine own.

high five for all the mods! :huh

Pappy
12-27-2003, 03:58 PM
bretmd94....

i treat people like they treat me..no worse..no better. apply that when someone tells you i did something to them and maybe your eyes will open.

or you could prove my previous point.

cals400ex
12-27-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by DaveEX7
Looks like half the members are going to be missing soon.....

They cant have just anyone be a moderator... some people will just start banning innocent members for no apparent reason, and causing more trouble. Just be happy you're a member of this site, nevermind wanting to be more.

i was just kidding. i wouldn't ban innocent memebers for no reason if i was a mod. i also understand that being a mod involves time. for some of the mods it probally feels more like a job than a hobby. most of my posts or replies are helpful. i do a lot of BS-ing in the open forum with the rest of us, but besides that i am pretty good. sorry if that came out wrong. ;)

QuadJunkies
12-27-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Oh God please me me me me me :devil: hahaha.You might like that too much Jerry!!!:D :devil: I think all the mods here give MORE than a fair shake to some of the people who post here. I think most are pretty respectful of one another, when I first came here I noticed a FEW small minded comments, but its alot better now;) The mods all do a great job......

ewalker302
12-27-2003, 06:01 PM
Pappy it seems like you have toned it down a little, and are biting your tounge sometimes, when before you were a mod you just let it fly.

Pappy
12-27-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by ewalker302
Pappy it seems like you have toned it down a little, and are biting your tounge sometimes, when before you were a mod you just let it fly.

actually i still tell it like it is. i just dont have the time to respond sometimes so i dont. and since a few members have chosen to act like im god i cant express sometimes what id like to fully because i dont feel like an arguement. it kind of cracks me up....they say im on a powertrip. i have 7 full time employee's and handle over 1000 accounts everyweek. i have enough power without being an internet show off. those that have met me would tell you i dont berate others or down people. i may be blunt but you know what your getting with me.

Pappy
12-27-2003, 06:37 PM
well on some issues i have to stand firm.

when the admin sat down and we drew out a plan for the site...putting up with BS wasnt included. selected members where dropped when they wouldnt stop AFTER THEY WERE WARNED. since then we have been able to make changes and get the site rolling the way harlen wants it to go. even harlen at first thought i was wrong....but after he was able to see what i was talking about first hand and from the view of a long term persective relating to how well this site would or could be managed he agreed....so did other moderators. anything a mod does is suspect so i try and clear big issues with him first. usually between us we come out with a pretty decent plan....for example:

i offered a few frames to be pc'd for free to kids who got all A's in school. harlen ran with this idea and got our members other rewards if they succeeded. that was for the kids...not me or the site.

take the race coverage.
he wasnt sure it would be that beneficial to the site as far as increasing membership and site traffic. id say we have been pulling members in like mad since it was started. the new members has even surpased what we had when the magazine article came out. so it was a gamble. he threw down his cash to head to california and buy newer equipment in the hopes it would all work. and did it ever. in returni donated a laptop to help him with the on site posting. i then purchased new digital equipment that will increase our ability at the races to capture the action for the site....once again...MY money not the site's. (oh wait im on a power trip so maybe i shouldnt have dropped $3500 in gear with no money offered(or expected) in return to help the site) so now we are getting geared up to do all this and dropping money like chit from a goose and what do i get? BS from a few crybabies about being super mod...lmfao

so i do take it a bit personal when someone sez im just out to ban people or feed my ego....BUT.... with things heading in a new and better direction i cant post how much id like to drive across the country and b!tch slap some numbnutz that hasnt better things to do then try and piss me off:p thats not what the site needs so i refrain from speaking my peace in a number of threads. then when i do take action im viewed as a bully. so now i just drop the button if you cause me grief. its easier to not have a troublemaker on the site then it is to constantly deal with a knucklehead.

its a dog eat dog world. i happen to have sharp teeth and rabies so heed the beware of dog sign.

wilkin250r
12-27-2003, 08:27 PM
then when i do take action im viewed as a bully. so now i just drop the button if you cause me grief. its easier to not have a troublemaker on the site then it is to constantly deal with a knucklehead.

its a dog eat dog world. i happen to have sharp teeth and rabies so heed the beware of dog sign.

What is it with the crybabies of the world?

I haven't been on this forum forever, but I've been on it long enough to know that Pappy isn't going to put up with BS. Pappy may be quick to action, he might ban someone while another mod would only give a second warning, but that's life. Sometimes it isn't fair.

Everybody gets a warning before they are banned, nobody get's banned right out of the blue. Anybody who gets banned knows exactly why they get banned. They may not agree with it, other members may not agree with it, but that's life. Don't do nothin' stupid, and you won't get banned. He isn't on a power trip, he's just taking out the garbage.

12-27-2003, 09:59 PM

lmao...it's all politics man....simple politics....

AlaskaSpeed
12-27-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by HRC450R

:huh, anyways...since we are talking about MODS.......

http://home.gci.net/~jbfrench/PICT0014.JPG

SGA
12-27-2003, 11:20 PM
I also understand that being a mod involves time. For some of the mods it probably feels more like a job than a hobby.
Its not a job at all to me, I enjoy it, helping the site.
I will be meeting Harlen down in Palatka Florida at the ATV Olympics Saturday to help with race coverage. My plan is to get some good video of the event, go home, edit it and have it posted on the site Saturday night.

86350x
12-28-2003, 02:12 AM
Since you don't even actually know me, what would make you think I'm close minded????Now go play with your legos and **** off moron:rolleyes:

Ilmao!

Pappy
12-28-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by HRC450R

would you like to see the political process in action since you feel that way?

bottomline;)

12-28-2003, 07:31 AM

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/bawling.gif http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/crying.gif http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/cry3.gif

2001400ex
12-28-2003, 08:09 AM
You have a beautiful YFZ Alaska, looks good.;)

Pappy
12-28-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Its not a job at all to me, I enjoy it, helping the site.
I will be meeting Harlen down in Palatka Florida at the ATV Olympics Saturday to help with race coverage. My plan is to get some good video of the event, go home, edit it and have it posted on the site Saturday night.

thats the same thing you posted at the porn site....what are you up to howie:confused: :devil:

AlaskaSpeed
12-28-2003, 08:27 AM
thats the same thing you posted at the porn site....what are you up to howie:confused: :devil:

He's twisted I tell ya....TWISTED! :eek2: :blah:

SGA
12-28-2003, 09:12 AM
He's twisted I tell ya....TWISTED! :eek2: :blah:
:cuss:

400grl
12-28-2003, 09:25 AM
Being a moderator is fun, but it also changes things for the mods.....I am a mod on a much smaller forum, and it's hard sometimes....I want to say things a certain way to have more impact, but at the same time, I want the site to be respected, so I have to reword some of my posts to better support the site's image (plus, the words I would really like to use come out looking like **** and *******.......:huh ;) :D ) It's hard for me to send people a warning that they won't take the wrong way, yet still take very seriously, and want to remain on the board. It's hard sometimes to even know when to step in - I have a tendancy to be trigger happy at times, and I have to know when to squelch that! And...sometimes when I'm tired of the board, it's hard to log on anyway and answer unanswered questions and do all that stuff - you can get kind of burnt out. Takes the fun out of what used to be sheer entertainment sometimes. But I still like it. :) Mostly it's just fun helping the new people out.

And THIS site is clearly on it's way to becoming a one-of-a-kind quad site - I send non Honda people here all the time due to the wealth of information and instant response time, and refer people here without hesitation due to the professionalism that is apparent as soon as you log on and start reading. The mods do an awesome job - Harlen does an awesome job - this site is a clear example of the power of the internet.

Keep it up - can't wait to see what happens this year! This race coverage stuff and EXCELLENT pictures has people on every other ATV forum sending people links to Exriders to check out the race coverage.....talk about exposure!!! Yep - 2004 should be amazing!!!

QuadJunkies
12-28-2003, 10:01 AM
Keep it up - can't wait to see what happens this year! This race coverage stuff and EXCELLENT pictures has people on every other ATV forum sending people links to Exriders to check out the race coverage.....talk about exposure!!! Yep - 2004 should be amazing!!!

redrunner
12-28-2003, 05:25 PM
I haven't been here long and I feel for you guys and the growing pains you are going through. After running several small businesses before, every one thinks you are arrogant or power tripping but that is the way of the world. You treat everyone with respect or as they treat you. Those induviduals then should be able to deal with it or be gone. With my little piece said I have enjoyed learning about my new hobby on the site and all the info is great. That is what I came for but the extra communications and jokes are a welcome plus.

Life is short have fun!!

AtvMxRider
12-28-2003, 05:30 PM
I just want to be able to Ban people:devil:

AlaskaSpeed
12-28-2003, 05:32 PM

I think you are the ONE person that is actually considered less for a moderator than me, jackass.....:devil:

AtvMxRider
12-28-2003, 05:34 PM
I think you are the ONE person that is actually considered less for a moderator than me, jackass.....:devil:

:cuss:

cals400ex
12-28-2003, 05:48 PM

banning people is fine, given they deserve it. :devil:

SGA, i am glad you don't see this as a job. i just see people that have jobs that pertain to their hobbies and it almost takes the fun out of it. i am going to try to keep my job totally seperate from my hobbies so i don't lose interest.

SGA
12-28-2003, 06:35 PM
Ok I fess up!
Its all about the power! I squish you like bug! Muh ha ha ha...

cals400ex
12-29-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Ok I fess up!
Its all about the power! I squish you like bug! Muh ha ha ha...

i was kind of afraid of that after this thread.

jcv400ex
12-30-2003, 11:18 AM
i didnt ask i was told.

Pappy

:devil: :blah:

Pappy
12-30-2003, 11:32 AM
hey jcv...go eat a donut:p

jcv400ex
12-30-2003, 11:34 AM
You callin me fat?! :mad:

LMAO I was gonna post the Peter pan gay alarm picture....but I couldn't find it. :(

jcv400ex
12-30-2003, 11:49 AM
Oh and Jim, I know it was just your birthday and all not too long ago, and Christmas just passed.......but I had to do this........:blah:

KrazyKid300ex
12-30-2003, 12:05 PM

im up for a challenge.:blah: :eek2: :p :devil:

01-01-2004, 01:47 PM
would you like to see the political process in action since you feel that way?

bottomline;)

edited and post removed....

we voted and you lost....

it was all the mods and harlen for and noone against. harlen even voted to ban your ip so see ya:)

01-01-2004, 02:10 PM
people that were the first members of the site are mods.cant get banned or it ruins your chances. mods are only chosen when one leaves (which that has happened a few times lately). unfortunately, im not gonna be a mod cause ive been banned once before. besides, being a mod is too big a responsibility for me any way:o

Chef
01-01-2004, 02:30 PM
I just want in that friggin mod forum...I found what number it is...but it wont let me in!!!:mad: :cuss:

MOFO
01-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by N.C REDNECK2433
people that were the first members of the site are mods.cant get banned or it ruins your chances. mods are only chosen when one leaves (which that has happened a few times lately). unfortunately, im not gonna be a mod cause ive been banned once before. besides, being a mod is too big a responsibility for me any way:o

wrong about everything except for you being a mod, I think you got that right!

2001400ex
01-01-2004, 04:20 PM
lmao...:p

jcv400ex
01-01-2004, 05:26 PM

JOEX
01-01-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Chef
I just want in that friggin mod forum...I found what number it is...but it wont let me in!!!:mad: :cuss:
Hey man, I was in there once, even made a post.:o I'm telln' ya, there's some weird chit goin' on in there. I think i've been scarred for life:eek: :huh

Joe

MOUSE
01-01-2004, 05:39 PM
Hey man, I was in there once, even made a post.:o I'm telln' ya, there's some weird chit goin' on in there. I think i've been scarred for life:eek: :huh

Joe

Hes been to the promise land :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Pappy
01-01-2004, 06:05 PM

Joe

lmfao...yeah that was a bit wild seeing ya in there:D

btw....some of the silverware is missing:grr: :blah: AND MY GIRLS OF THE SEC ISSUE OF PLAYBOY:mad: :mad:

JOEX
01-01-2004, 06:12 PM

btw....some of the silverware is missing:grr: :blah: AND MY GIRLS OF THE SEC ISSUE OF PLAYBOY:mad: :mad:
:eek: http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/bolt.gif

Chef
01-01-2004, 06:28 PM
:eek: http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/bolt.gif

How the heck did you get in there? :cuss:

SGA
01-01-2004, 07:54 PM

Sorry Pappy that was me. I borrowed your playboy. Its kinda uh, messed up :( , i'll get ya a new one.
Far as the silver, wasnt me, but I saw Guy rummaging in the kitchen drawer last night.

Pappy
01-01-2004, 07:58 PM
THATS OK:( rico stole the centerfold months ago:blah:

Guy400
01-01-2004, 08:13 PM
I took the bottle opener but none of the other silverware. Who needs food when you've got beer?

JOEX was a very lucky soul who accidentally got mod access when Harlen turned on his picture posting ability. He still didn't have the password to the Ultra-Top Secret Nudie forum:devil:

JOEX
01-01-2004, 11:34 PM
.....JOEX was a very lucky soul who accidentally got mod access when Harlen turned on his picture posting ability. He still didn't have the password to the Ultra-Top Secret Nudie forum:devil:
:( :p

Pro400EXC
01-01-2004, 11:56 PM
Hey Guys,

I've been on for 3 yrs and never have caused any trouble..:devil:

So when can I be a mod?

Anyways you don't have to worry about me much,since I got me a dale,i'm never here,and if i am,its to read,cause no one knows bout dem american made quads,hehe:huh