PDA

View Full Version : lil man is gonna be pimp this next race....

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 04:11 PM
Hes gonna race soooooooo much better at the track next week.:blah: :macho Troy made a custom made lowering bracket so he ALOT lower in the rear than he was

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 04:12 PM
:D

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 04:13 PM
now he can be pimp with big sis:cool:

oldsandman
12-26-2003, 04:16 PM
Looks good! I almost want little ones again so I can play with those things!

sickmojave
12-26-2003, 04:17 PM
that looks great:eek2: Nice job

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 04:23 PM
ill post side by side shots of them both together once her pipe is back on, doing a overhaul on heres so that Predator 90 dont stand a chance next week on my Girl:macho :p

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by oldsandman
Looks good! I almost want little ones again so I can play with those things! I think I have more fun fixin thers up more than I do my own sometimes...........!!:)

Well...............Sometimes.........:D :p

oldsandman
12-26-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I think I have more fun fixin thers up more than I do my own sometimes...........!!:)

:p

Funny how that works!:D

Punk'd
12-26-2003, 04:58 PM
Nice i want one of those lol:blah:

Got nads?
12-26-2003, 05:02 PM
Cool quad!!:D

Woodsrider
12-26-2003, 05:14 PM
doing a overhaul on hers so that Predator 90 dont stand a chance next week on my Girl:macho :p

Wat has been dont to the preditor90 that it beats the piped and clutched Kasea?

Oh, and what are you running for a air filter on the Kasea?

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Wat has been dont to the preditor90 that it beats the piped and clutched Kasea?

Oh, and what are you running for a air filter on the Kasea? were runnin a Uni-Filter, they run better with those instead of the K&N suprisingly..... the Predaotr 90 has a Hetricks pipe and its having some Carb mods being done to it, I dont know what all had been done, but as far as handling goes, Hr Kasea is WAY more set up for Tip and her mid range kicks butt:macho Its corners Awesome We just put in a 5.4 roller weight, so its gonna have some serious take off at the line.......:D

Woodsrider
12-26-2003, 05:39 PM
Tina, I read on another forun that the Preditor 90 has a jumper on the CDI that acts as another limiter. Does the Kasea have the same thing? HEHEHE so far all I have found is the restrictor in the pipe. Are there other things I can take off as she gets faster?

I bought a sheet of UNI bulk filter foam for half the cost of a filter for it and was able to cut two new filters for it.;)

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 05:57 PM
Tina, I read on another forun that the Preditor 90 has a jumper on the CDI that acts as another limiter. Does the Kasea have the same thing? HEHEHE so far all I have found is the restrictor in the pipe. Are there other things I can take off as she gets faster?

I bought a sheet of UNI bulk filter foam for half the cost of a filter for it and was able to cut two new filters for it.;) No, the Eton Viper(my sons above^^^^) does but not the Kasea...But yes, you can pull a little more out of the Kasea when its time,You DEF need to change out the Roller weights, this made a HUGE diffenerce off the line and will help on bottom end . Also, I thought she had one in the Carb and the pipe....

redrider69
12-26-2003, 06:12 PM
Damn i wish my parents would have let me race when i was little

Woodsrider
12-26-2003, 06:19 PM
Cool, thanks Tina. BTW I bought a Kasea shop manual today and also got a parts spares catalog complete with p/n so if you need anything LMK;)
I'll have to look through the manual and see if I can find where the restictor is in the carb. Did you just buy the weight set from hetrick that they are selling for around $60( I think)?

Mike

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by redrider69
Damn i wish my parents would have let me race when i was little I wish mine would have too....:( I feel cheated....:grr: :p

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 06:21 PM
Cool, thanks Tina. BTW I bought a Kasea shop manual today and also got a parts spares catalog complete with p/n so if you need anything LMK;)
I'll have to look through the manual and see if I can find where the restictor is in the carb. Did you just buy the weight set from hetrick that they are selling for around $60( I think)?

Mike thanks!:) My Manual sucks arse, its a copied one and its not the most accurate I dont think:confused: the rollers are very cheap. I think around 17.00 for them plus 5.00 shipping.....

Tommy 17
12-26-2003, 08:56 PM
QJ ur kids have the NICEST quads i've seen... u wanna adopt me:D :p

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
QJ ur kids have the NICEST quads i've seen... u wanna adopt me:D :p sure. Pack up and COME ON DOWN!!!!:macho :D

hondarider2006
12-26-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by redrider69
Damn i wish my parents would have let me race when i was little

Agreed:D

Yet they still don't and I am 15.....:(

lol anyways back to the subject of this thread, awsome looking quad, hope the little dude does awsome this year!!;)

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by hondarider2006
Agreed:D

Yet they still don't and I am 15.....:(

lol anyways back to the subject of this thread, awsome looking quad, hope the little dude does awsome this year!!;) Thanks;) This is his first year and hes only 6;) other than doing a Quad Wars event and one other race,this is his first True year racing, same for my Daughter, but you wouldnt know it watching here ride!:macho :cool: We just have to work a little bit more with him is all;)

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 09:21 PM
this isnt the bwest pic of the other Mini of my Girls but here her Kasea 90

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 09:22 PM
heres the lil man with his Stock tires and rims.......:macho he wil do alot better now

LTandRaptorider
12-26-2003, 11:12 PM
sure. Pack up and COME ON DOWN!!!!:macho :D

Just a thought... if you adopt Tommy, you'll see a marked increase in your medical premiums! :D

QuadJunkies
12-26-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Just a thought... if you adopt Tommy, you'll see a marked increase in your medical premiums! :D Thatd ok. I already see that with Troy!!..........:eek: :o :p

cals400ex
12-27-2003, 01:00 AM
is that viper running a V-10? :p

great job on the bike. wish him luck from all of us exriders.

QuadJunkies
12-27-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by cals400ex
is that viper running a V-10? :p

great job on the bike. wish him luck from all of us exriders. Thank you.......... Ill be sure to tell him!:)