PDA

View Full Version : Atv Olympics

gibson400ex
12-26-2003, 02:53 PM
Anyone heading down to the atv Olympics? i was gonna go but now i cant:( . so any of ya gonna go????

MrP
12-26-2003, 05:44 PM
I am heading down there Wednesday. Too bad you cant make it.

gibson400ex
12-26-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by MrP
I am heading down there Wednesday. Too bad you cant make it.

yea. it would be pretty kick *** if we could go. but we just osld our 400ex tongiht the guy came all the way down from North Carloina to Massachusetts to get it.

But whoever is going be safe&have fun!!!!!

We should be able to make it there next year i hope.

any of you guys going to the VURGINIA BEACH race the nqra puts on??? it is this year on MAY 1st i belive

roostin_dale
12-26-2003, 07:34 PM
Im not going but i might make it to the Virginia Beach Race;)

gibson400ex
12-26-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
Im not going but i might make it to the Virginia Beach Race;)

nice nice! hope to see ya there;) also where do you live? all it sayz is L-town under your avator?

Pappy
12-26-2003, 09:03 PM
harlen will be attending the event. i was gonna go but im still getting "un-backed up" from moving so im gonna have to sit this one out.

the home page has direct links to the event and info

gibson400ex
12-26-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
harlen will be attending the event. i was gonna go but im still getting "un-backed up" from moving so im gonna have to sit this one out.

the home page has direct links to the event and info

ahh that must suck and not be able to go and see the girls....i mean to race there:rolleyes: lol j/k.

Pappy are ya going to hit up the Virginia Beach race on Virginia Beach??? you should go....last year was off the chain:devil:

Pappy
12-26-2003, 09:19 PM
yep and i belive there is already open lines of communication for exriders to cover the race. i cant plan that far ahead but i sure would like to attend it.

gibson400ex
12-27-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
yep and i belive there is already open lines of communication for exriders to cover the race. i cant plan that far ahead but i sure would like to attend it.

ya it is pretty sweet. Batgeek went there last year and he saw our trailer, and i think i saw him