PDA

View Full Version : X-Games and ATV's

450rboy
12-25-2003, 07:27 PM
i am just woundering are they evr gonna put atv free style or atv racing in to the X-Games. if ne one can tell some stuff about this tell me plz

TOXICFILMS
12-26-2003, 01:13 AM
There's a petition to get quads in the x-games going around, there's like 2000 signatures. including mine;)

zfire_28
12-26-2003, 05:10 AM
the demand for this seems to be getting bigger and bigger............it won't be long IMO.

450rboy
12-26-2003, 07:04 AM
do you think tthey will have 4 wheelers in X-Games

ReconRider25
12-26-2003, 08:39 AM
do you think tthey will have 4 wheelers in X-Games

did you even read what they posted? they think it will happen, but dont know how long it will take.

coryatver
12-26-2003, 01:13 PM
How they soposed to have a ATV freestyle competition? Every time that there is one it seems like to me only like 3 people show up and they are members of the bomb squad. Someone needs to start organizing them and up coming amatures need to show up.

450rboy
12-26-2003, 03:22 PM
well if they don't do free style like alot of people do........why don't they race a cross country race, or a MX race for 4 wheelers

i am ain't that big on free styling on a 4 wheeler but i wouldn't mined doing it if i got good at it

ScooterX
12-27-2003, 09:43 AM
Ya... people are really gonna want to watch a xc race on the x-games. I mean whats better than watching quads riding in the woods right after seeing bikes doing backflips and 360's. :huh

If you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic... quad racing on the x-games (MX and XC) would just make quads look bad. Sure it takes a lot of skill, but do you think most of the drunk, redneck viewers would realize that? They would see the bike riders doing freestyle and the quads just racing and they would think that the quad riders aren't capable of doing any good tricks and thats why they just show them racing.

In all honesty, quad FMX still needs a couple of years to get some more people and better tricks.

450rboy
12-28-2003, 11:15 PM
hey what if they have a hill climbing event

ScooterX
12-29-2003, 06:39 PM
Another thing that would make quads look bad. Hill climbs would get old, fast. That is also something that a lot of people just see as a drunk redneck event (and a lot of people already think of quad riders as rednecks). I personally like seeing a little hillclimbing, but the only thing that might change the image of quads is freestyle and MX.

MX on the x-games might actually not be a bad idea. They show it w/ snowmobiles, and i think quad racing is better than snowmobiles.

quadchick3
12-30-2003, 05:28 PM
here sign the petition here if you havent already.

http://www.petitiononline.com/atvfmx/petition.html