PDA

View Full Version : The Dukes Of Hazzard

fiffer
12-23-2003, 07:11 PM
well i kinda got outta ridin so i havnt posted latly but i was think i havnt scene the dukes on for awhile and i was wondering if anyone knows the time and channel they are on if any. i like all the old shows like this screw the hollywood stuff

o yea i got a dirtbike for sale and im gettin pics as soon as i can get them scanned at someones house

thanx chris

CHAUNCY
12-23-2003, 07:50 PM
I dont think it is on anymore. I havent seen it on in months:confused: :(

Pappy
12-23-2003, 07:51 PM
man i havent seen that in a coon's age.

many questions started popping up the first time i laid eye's on Daisy Duke and them legs:eek2:

fiffer
12-23-2003, 07:54 PM
easy pappy..... yea i saw it a few months back when spike tv was still tnn. i still watch the a-team and knight rider and stuff like that.... any other good shows like these that are still on?

thanx for the replys

4wheelboy
12-23-2003, 09:32 PM
havnt seen it in about a year one of my favorite shows:(

crazybuffalo
12-23-2003, 11:33 PM
i havent seen it on in along time but ill have to say it was one of my favorites. i think theres supposed to be a new movie coming out like next year. after that they will prolly be bringing it back. oh and did i mention that britney spears is supposed to be daisy!:D :D :D :D

jhitt
12-24-2003, 12:15 AM
Thats funny so mamy people still wanting dasiy duke but I think Shane might know when it's on I think he used to watch it at 4:pm everyday on tnn also the last time I saw him watching it, him and Justin Gandy said well we'll go riding after the dukes go off but it's been a while. It would be funny if someone e-mailed him at shanehitt.com and asked him he might still know when it on, but he's been traveling so much lately he might not anymore either.

spincr4hire
12-24-2003, 05:19 AM
Always seemed to me that Daisy and Bo were banging each other, WAIT, it was supposed to be based in Kentucky, though, right?:eek:

Doibugu2
12-24-2003, 08:12 AM
this is crazy cooter here, come on back.

jcsact
12-24-2003, 08:20 AM
Gett'em Flash.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/p8df1977000ed201ca79d368979ab7b69/fa363e45.jpg

briantrx
12-24-2003, 09:01 AM
can't wait for the new movie to be out, brittney as daisy:D . as for the show ever since tnn switched they are not on. but you can get old shows on tape. i've got about half of them.
by the way what do you think about naming your first son BO? my woman says no way, but i said i will just call him that anyway!!

Ralph
12-24-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by fiffer
easy pappy..... yea i saw it a few months back when spike tv was still tnn. i still watch the a-team and knight rider and stuff like that.... any other good shows like these that are still on?

thanx for the replys

mcguyver....I used to love this show when i was little cause i have been a technical thinker all my life....

EXtreme
12-24-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by briantrx
can't wait for the new movie to be out, brittney as daisy:D . as for the show ever since tnn switched they are not on. but you can get old shows on tape. i've got about half of them.
by the way what do you think about naming your first son BO? my woman says no way, but i said i will just call him that anyway!!

Are they really makin a movie ? When's it suposed tho be out

briantrx
12-24-2003, 02:16 PM
yea i read it somwhere about them making a movie, and i have had people tell me the same, but dont know when it will be out, hopefully soon

sparks400
12-24-2003, 04:53 PM
that was and still is one of my favorite shows, daisy has it goin on, to badd uncle jessi and boss hogg died, but i got some re runs that my grandpa taped

blackraptor16
12-29-2003, 12:43 PM

Ahem! Mr. briantrx...it's your woman here - no child of mine will be named BO! We have a dog named Daisy, a Jeep, an orange car, an extra large confederate flag hanging OVER OUR BED, for petes sake I even have a confederate flag bathing suit - when will the madness stop??? :D

blackraptor16
12-29-2003, 12:46 PM

and by the way DEAREST - you spelled her name wrong it's Britney... :rolleyes:

UglyMotha™
12-29-2003, 01:08 PM
the cats loose again :o :eek:

redrunner
12-29-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by blackraptor16
and by the way DEAREST - you spelled her name wrong it's Britney... :rolleyes:

Meerrowww!!:eek2: