PDA

View Full Version : Freestyle Event In Oregon

WillVallATV
12-23-2003, 12:08 PM
HEY GUYS AND GALS WERE HAVING A FREESTYLE, XR50 RACES FOR ADULTS AND A KIDS CLASS , WERE ALSO HAVING PRO-AM QUAD RACING WITH A $ 1000 PURSE AND 100% PAYBACK !!!!

FEATURING RIDERS FROM XGAMES AND THE FASTEST PRO-AM QUAD RACERS ON THE WEST COAST !!!!!!

THE FUN STARTS ON JANUARY 30 - 31 FRI-SAT NIGHT 7:00PM
LINN COUNTY FAIR GROUNDS, ALBANY, OREGON
HEATED INDOOR ARENA

TICKETS ARE $10 IN ADVANCE OR $12 AT THE DOOR ... 12YRS AND YOUNDER ARE $5

IF YOU NEED MORE INFO PLEASE CALL ME AT 541-791-4630

THANKS , WILLAMETTE VALLEY ATV

LazeR
12-23-2003, 02:07 PM
Where can you buy advanced tickets at?

WillVallATV
12-23-2003, 02:49 PM
You can buy the tickets from me Willamette Valley ATV in Albany, DTR in Salem, Freds Honda in Corvallis, and Grandprix in Albany.
Tickets are $10

If you want to race the Pro-Am Quad it is $35
and to race XR50 $25

Have a Great Holiday.........

SteelRod4
12-24-2003, 03:16 PM
I'll be in Oregon that week in Portland.Don;t no to much around Oregon but I would like to check this event out and mybe bring my gear!!

ridesa02400EX
01-02-2004, 12:38 PM
damn i used to live in albany

WillVallATV
01-02-2004, 04:45 PM
Hey Guys,

Just an update , There will be only Dirt Bike Freestyle at this event now ( i know what your thinking ..same here its bullsh*t )
anyway, the pro-am quad race will still happen 1000.00 purse and 100% payback.

Same with the xr50 races and xr50 freestyle still as planned..

If you have any Questions please email me at willvallatv@aol.com

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT AND SAFE NEW YEAR.......

Narly R
01-03-2004, 08:57 PM
Hey. Is this event going to be in Filomath like the last one? Or where is it at? I am racing up there, I will be at salem the 9th and 10th. I will try to make it to this one.

1smokin400ex
01-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Hey Narly R , it is at the Linn County Fair grounds, in the arena (heated) its 35 to race the pro-am quad race. 10 to watch the races .... January 30-31 at 7pm ..... If you have any questions call Brad at 541-791-4630 owner of Willamette Valley ATV .. The event is being presented by LC Freestyle ...

Have a good one ... be safe ....

TOXICFILMS
01-03-2004, 10:41 PM
I might stop by to do some filming, I got some media passes already.

Narly R
01-04-2004, 08:59 PM
Thanks man, hey TOXICFILMS, what kind of filming are you doing? Like more local stuff, or are you making a full blown video like Huevos or sumthin? j/w

1smokin400ex
01-05-2004, 04:52 PM
OK, WERE BACK ON ..

I AM PLANNING ON HAVING ONE OR TWO OF THE H-BOMB SQUAD GUYS THERE AT THIS EVENT ... I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW WHO IT IS AFTER I SPEEK WITH THEM ON TUESDAY 01-06-04, HE WILL BE USING ONE OF MY QUADS AT THE EVENT. IF HE AGREES WITH IT THEN THIS WILL BE A "SICK" EVENT ..... HE WAS AT DIRT RIOT.... LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST....

Narly R
01-07-2004, 08:39 PM
SICK!!!!!! AWSOME!!!!!!!!! Hey man, you freestyle? If so where you the one who crashed at Filomath this summer?

WillVallATV
01-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Hey Narly R , I don't freestyle, just MX, i'm trying to get the sport some good reactions in the N.W. we don't see much of it here in Oregon, I am having 3 ramps built , thay are going to be just like the rev 3 just wider, start my own shows, maybe then I'll hit the ramps, I just had back surgery on the 16th Dec, so I'm out for a while..... let me know if you or anyone else has any questions about the Event or quads ....

Will you be at Salem this weekend ???? I'll be there ...taking pics

Later.....:devil:

SteelRod4
01-08-2004, 01:27 PM
I'm comin to Oregon to ride with Brad!!!

WillVallATV
01-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Hey guys , all I can say is

!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE SICK !!!!!!!!

This town has no idea whats about to hit them .....

Its time for us quad guys to show the Bikes, who the big dogs on the block are now .......

and if you don't know... !!!!!!! Kelly Chang will be here !!!!!!!!!!

If you can make it be there its going to be sick..........

Thanks Kelly.......

WillVallATV
01-08-2004, 04:12 PM
MORE INFO......

There will be two riders from the Winter X Games , Kayleb whiatt (sp) and Dave Domingis (sp) one or both of the guys will be pulling the Back flip......

Bonejoe18
01-18-2004, 03:59 PM
How far south is Albany.

1smokin400ex
01-18-2004, 10:29 PM
Hey Bonejoe18, its 250 miles from Seattle(south).. 45 miles from Portland........ you will see the Fair grounds exit (exit 235) you cant miss the Fair grounds....

If you didn't see the post KELLY CHANG WILL BE HERE !!!!!!!!

Woodsrider
01-19-2004, 02:50 PM
How did you manage to get Kelly over from the islands for this event? espeacialy in the dead of winter! LMAO I dont think he even owns a pair of pants with legs.

SteelRod4
01-19-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
How did you manage to get Kelly over from the islands for this event? espeacialy in the dead of winter! LMAO I dont think he even owns a pair of pants with legs.

Your absolutly right!!I'm gonna freeze my ***** off real bad.:D

Woodsrider
01-19-2004, 04:59 PM
Hey Kelly! Good to see you on here. We met last May in Portland at the Honda training center. Whats bringing you back to the great northwet? Don't forget your coat:D

SteelRod4
01-19-2004, 05:08 PM
check your PM

Woodsrider
01-19-2004, 05:20 PM
I got it. I may try to make it down there. Its a drive but it is do-able. Have fun at the center, I hear the warehouse had a roof failure from the snow and ice:eek:

Narly R
01-19-2004, 06:13 PM
Thats freakin AWSOME!!!!!!! I will be racing there that weekned!

Hey WillVallATV, I have been trying to find people that ride quads, and have some ramps in Oregon, I dunno if you guys let people ride with you or what, but if we could meet up sometime that would be AWSOME! Or just meet up and ride some time! I havent hit a ramp b4, but jumps that are equal to ramps. Get ahold of me or sumthin, maybe we will talk at the races, I will hopefully be there this weekend, (salem) I dunno though.

WillVallATV
01-20-2004, 02:05 PM
Hey Soggyrider ,

I told Kelly that if he didn't come down here to ride for me that I would fly up there and arrest him on a made up charge and he would have to stay in a jail cell with a 300 pound guy named bubba (and Bubba loves little Hawian boys) ....hahahaha

Really Kelly is doing this because he heard about the event and wanted to ride my quad .... and Kelly's a great guy ........

AND YES KELLY'S GOING TO FREEZE HIS A** OFF.....

LATERS ........

SteelRod4
01-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Yeah tell Bubba I'm comin over.HAHAHAHAH.Thats funny!!!Can't wait to get there!

TOXICFILMS
01-20-2004, 03:03 PM
it's gona be sick

Dan_Guetter
01-20-2004, 03:07 PM
kelly, aren't you the guy who broke his leg in huevos 4??????

TOXICFILMS
01-20-2004, 06:12 PM
yep, he is also in huevos 6

Woodsrider
01-20-2004, 07:40 PM
Chit I'm tyrin to get the day off, I'm scheduled to work that Saturday:cuss: Not too likely though, I had yesterday off and need to be off on Thursday for my boys surgery.

WillVallATV
01-21-2004, 10:22 AM
Hey Soggyrider, I think you might have a really good cold coming on .???? caugh caugh ;) Make it if you can...... Hope your boys ok , I know what thats like.. lol...

Hey Kelly , I called bubba, he said to tell you

"Don't drop the SOAP"

:eek2:

Have a good one guys ..... Later..

SteelRod4
01-21-2004, 12:12 PM
Yeah but he said that you had the bar of soap!! HAHAHA.

WillVallATV
01-21-2004, 02:49 PM
Kelly , I knew I forgot something at your house :eek2: hahahahahaa..

Don't make me mad or I'll put all the stock parts i can find on the 416....hahahahaha

were going to have to hook up when you go back to the big Island, and do some serious riding ....and do some chick watchin and of course surfin (hope you can teach a white boy to surf )

Talk to ya soon Bro ..........

SteelRod4
01-21-2004, 02:52 PM
My friend will teach you how to surf because I hate the water.Use to body board before but not anymore.My friend surfs though and not a problem there.Talk to buddy today?

WillVallATV
01-21-2004, 03:20 PM
Cool .... no i haven't talked to buddy today.you ?

Kelly you better bring a parka and a snow suit hahahaha your gonna freeze bro.......

do you think you will make it Friday night the 30th to the event ????? to show the Oregon boys how the big dogs do it ....

Laters .....

SteelRod4
01-21-2004, 03:40 PM
Getting a kick *** jacket from Blingstar sent to me in Oregon.Oh bubbha said to call him today needs his freekin soap back.Oh **** forgot you left it at Buddys.HAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOL

cody anderson
01-21-2004, 03:42 PM
Kelly, I got to talk to you tonight bro. I'll give you a call later. I might go to Hawaii with Jon.

WillVallATV
01-21-2004, 04:45 PM
Hey Kelly, That BINGSTAR jacket is for ME right..... the size would be XL thanks for thinking about me ..hahahahahaha

I told buddy to stop sharing the soap with you ...I'm getting jealous :rolleyes:

Kelly were going to have a blast when you get here !!!!!

I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW THE JACKET FITS ..HAHAHAHA

Later... Let me know about Friday and if you will be able to freestyle it up that night ..........

KSmotoXer15
01-21-2004, 08:42 PM
HAHAHAHA..................SOAP!!!

i dont share my soap dammit.

hes 6'2 and carries a pistol. HA (Brad that is)

this is "Piss Boy" (thanks to Kelly on that one) saying good night everyone

Later
Buddy "Piss Boy" Grandstaff

1smokin400ex
01-21-2004, 09:50 PM
OK , Lets get some things right here .... I carry a 40cal Glock with nite sights (i could even see you Kelly) hahahaha lol ...and I hold on me 63 rounds of ammo on me .... and Kelly don't get excited I carry CUFFS with me... and no there not the fuzzy padded kind. hahahahahaha

And here I thought we shared everything Buddy ... :eek2: J/K

Laters ,,,,,,.........

Narly R
01-21-2004, 10:44 PM
Hey Kelly.......

I am comming to Hawiaii (sp) this spring break!!!:cool: I cant bring my bike though...... :cuss: Are there any good rental spots with ANYTHING but a trail blazer?:mad:

See ya at the end of the month, and me and my friends might build a ramp this weekend, 8 feet tall, and the goods, maybe ill get my practice in by the 31st...:p

If Bubba comes here, Ill point him in your direction....:eek: :D

SteelRod4
01-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Send Bubba to Brads direction.:blah: :blah: Can't wait to get there and hang out with the Oregon guys and ride Brads 416 LRD bike.

WillVallATV
01-22-2004, 01:24 PM
You guys are just plain SICK ....hahahahaha

Kelly make up your ming .... do you want the lrd pipe or the DMC pipe on it ... I have the DMC on it right now , because its fun to piss off the neighbors ......Hey the UPS guy didn't give me a package from Blingstar with my name on it :huh whats up with that .... hahahaha I'll hook ya up with some t-shirts from the shop ... not to sure if my new stickers are going to be done . I hope they will .... Give me a call later tonight ....

Buddy said that you were mowing your lawn ??? Dont you know the only way to mow a lawn is with the quad ????

Later Bro ......

SteelRod4
01-22-2004, 01:45 PM
No leave your pipe on I just keep calling your bike a LRD bike for some reason.Just me.lol Anyway I'll call you latter!!

WillVallATV
01-22-2004, 03:24 PM
Hey Kelly , I just talked to LRD and they might be sending me a pipe for the 416, I'll let you know tonight ... I was just messing with ya ...lol...

Ive had 6 phone calls today asking me if Kelly Chang was really going to be at this show .... Damn ..... popular guy ...lol... hahaha..

I cant wait to see you pull some sick sh*t, these guys have no idea whats about to hit them ....

Talk to ya later ... you are not going to give up the Blingstar jacket are you .... hahahahahaha....lol.....

SteelRod4
01-22-2004, 03:38 PM
Cool tell them to hook you up damit!!I'm going to HBOMB your bike also.:cool: :cool:

cody anderson
01-22-2004, 03:55 PM
Kelly runs an oriental massage parlor, don't let him fool you...:eek2:

TOXICFILMS
01-22-2004, 05:59 PM
This is event is going to be sick, Brad you thinking about putting on some events in the future?

WillVallATV
01-22-2004, 06:29 PM
Hey Toxic , If I ever get my damn metal I ordered it a week and a half ago .... 3 rev3 ramps .. sometime soon ......

HBOMB my quad ...... I hope thats a good thing.. lol.... I sold the other quads ... so you can have at it ........

Not to sure about the massage parlor......but a SOAPY mens spa , I can see kelly in a hula skirt (although it scares the hell out of me ) hahahahaha.... dancing for the guys at the spa with soap on a rope .....hahahaha ... got ya Kelly ......

Lot of love Bro ........ Laters ........

WillVallATV
01-27-2004, 11:00 AM
Hey ... The tickets are going fast .......so come and get them .....

Kelly will be riding both nights Friday the 30th and Saturday the 31st.

If you have any questions about the event or who is going to be there .... give me a call ....541-791-4630.....

DONT MISS THIS ONE .... ITS GOING TO BE SICK ...........

TOXICFILMS
01-27-2004, 01:59 PM
It's gona be a long drive.

WillVallATV
01-28-2004, 01:21 PM
IF YOU ARE GOING TO RACE THE PRO-AM QUAD CHALLANGE,
IT'S 35.00 FEE AND 100% PAYBACK... THERE IS 500 DOLLARS UP FOR GRABS ON FRIDAY AND 500 DOLLARS FOR SATURDAY.....

IN ORDER TO GET PAYED YOU HAVE TO BE THERE ON SATURDAY TO GET YOUR CHECK .....

RACE BOTH DAYS AND TRY TO TAKE THE BIG MONEY HOME ....

I WILL BE RAFFELING OFF A 5GAL OF VP - ULTIMATE 4 AND A 5GAL OF VP - C-12, I WILL ALSO BE THROWING T-SHIRTS INTO THE CROWD (EXRIDERS.COM AND WILLAMETTE VALLEY ATV)

KELLY CHANG WILL BE AUTOGRAPHING POSTERS AND T-SHIRTS ...

cody anderson
01-28-2004, 03:04 PM
I think I'm going just so I can have Kelly's auotgraph...

kamikaze_rzrbak
01-28-2004, 09:12 PM
Im going and im so frwaking excited, ive never ben to a quad freestyle event, and it will be awsome to see the guys do the backflip on the two-wheeler. Im leaving here at 5 so i can get good seats. oh and willvallatv, is there going to be tickets available at the gates, because i couldnt purchase any over the phone and i dont want to have to drive all the way out there just to turn around

Narly R
01-28-2004, 09:55 PM
I will be there!!! Red and black 250r #47. watch out, I crash a lot....:p

See ya'll there!

kamikaze_rzrbak
01-29-2004, 08:03 AM
it will be sweet to see you out their narly, you can look out for me, big *** bald 16 year old screaming like a little girl at a brittany spears concert

dirtmomma
01-29-2004, 08:07 AM
Dang dang dang well I hope someone takes pics of this!!! Wish we could come down but we got our awards banquet Sat night & I want to see my kid get his Championship trophy:D :D :macho sooooo keep us posted on this & TAKE SOME PICTURES!!!!

WillVallATV
01-29-2004, 10:12 AM
Hey Kamikaze, you can buy tickets at the gate they are 12 at the door and kids 12 and under are still 5 ..... gates will open at 6pm and racing will start at 7pm ... its a heated arena, but might be a little cold inside (poor Kelly is freezing his ***** off here) ...

I will be taking pics of the show and will get them to harlen so they can be posted..(if I cant get them on here)..

Toxicfilms will also be here filming the event..

I will make sure to get the pics posted as quick as I can ....

Laters .........

airheadedduner
01-29-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by WillVallATV
(poor Kelly is freezing his ***** off here) ...

I saw him at SA on the 24th and he was wearing shorts:huh He got to see me suck it up on the track :o

I wish I could go but my EX needs valve seals so no go:(

kamikaze_rzrbak
01-29-2004, 02:43 PM
i talked to my boss and he said i got friday off so im going to leave here at about 5 and try and get there at about 6 so i can get good enough seats, im mexi-packin my car with like 4 more people, im not going to be able to make it through school tomorrow:devil:

kamikaze_rzrbak
01-29-2004, 02:44 PM
oh and also, im going to take my camera but its an old fashion cameras that use real film, so i cant post 'em:(

kamikaze_rzrbak
01-31-2004, 12:48 AM
thats was freaking awsome!!! that backflip was way coolor than it looks on tv. Narly R did u race??? i saw a guy wearing a sweatshirt with "Narly R" on the back, was that u???

taylor moles
01-31-2004, 03:49 AM
this is shift_dvs

im on taylors name.............up in morgan hill

kelly called me and said it turned out great!!!!!!!!!
i'd like to hear more details!! Pics would be wonderful!!!!!

dirtmomma
01-31-2004, 08:38 AM
YEP COME ON PEOPLE it's time to get up & post some pics LOL LOL :D :cool:

kamikaze_rzrbak
01-31-2004, 12:35 PM
dirt momma you dont need pics just drive down tonight and watch, just kidding:macho i didnt get any pics sorry:(

kamikaze_rzrbak
01-31-2004, 12:37 PM
shift? did kelly also tell you about his crash landing? he over shot the ramp and couldnt stop in time and went over the bars. But then evrerybody gave him a standing ovation and hooted and hollered louder than any other time

WillVallATV
01-31-2004, 03:57 PM
The ramp that Kelly was jumping was very small and had no pop to it at all!!!!We had to prop the ramp up 2ft just so Kelly could clear that landing ramps height!!!I told Kelly that we need to get the Hbomb ramp up to Oregon and show the dirtbikes how it really goes down.Kelly did what he could with the ramp and it was awsome.Busted out supermans.cliff hanger,switch blades.Oh yeah he over shot the landing and had only 30ft to stop before the wall.He's hands were to frozen from the cold weather he couldn't feel the throttle on his first jump.It turned out good and the croud went nutts.

dirtmomma
01-31-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
dirt momma you dont need pics just drive down tonight and watch, just kidding:macho i didnt get any pics sorry:( I WISH!!! Awe it's all good we're on our way to awards banquet for my son to get his 1st PLACE Championship trophy ;)

WillVallATV
02-03-2004, 03:12 PM
I will post pics of the freestyle event asap, I also have pics of Narly R in the pro-am quad race ....

Hey Narly R , Nice Nose wheelie , HAHAHAHAHAHA . You know what I'm Talking about :eek2:

wait till you guys see what we had to do to the ramp in order to get Steelrod close to what he wanted , we couldnt get the POP off the ramp .... the Ramp was CRAP !!!!!!! Steelrod still did a ******n job with what he had to work with .......

I will get the pics soon .... Thanks ...... Nice job Narly R .....

Narly R
02-03-2004, 06:44 PM
ROLMGDAO!!!!!! HA HA HA! Ya that wasnt too great. I had to put on a show for the crowd ya know....:rolleyes: I wanted to hit that ramp SOOO bad! If I woulda asked would I have been able to? j/w

I cant wait to see some pics!:eek:

WillWallATV, we should hook up somewhere when we get out ramp done!:D

ultimate2girl
02-03-2004, 07:12 PM
ya nice nose wheelie
you should have seen Max's in pratice all the way to the next jump [not on purposs] but the look on his face was priceless !!!!
hope you do it next year and hope Kelly brings his own ramp so he can show off !

WillVallATV
02-04-2004, 10:25 AM
Hey Narly R , I have about 2 more weeks before the Doc will release me to ride, then I'll be hitting the tracks. Ya let me know when te ramp is done .... You going to Salem this weekend ???

Ultimate2girl, I am having 3 ramps built for Freestyle, I have some pretty big plans for some freestyle shows , I hope that I can get the H-Bomb crew here to show all the dirt bike guys what it really takes to do freestyle.. I was right next to Max when he did the nose wheelie, then went over the bars, the guy on the 250r stopped in front of him and Max had no where to go ..

I'll keep everyone posted as to what is coming up....

The Next Race is Feb 7, at Salem Indoor arena.

Be Safe .........

Narly R
02-04-2004, 06:46 PM
I cant make it up to salem this weekend. i hopefully will make it up a couple more times within the next 2 months, we are really buisy right now. We are prolly gunna get a lot done with the ramp this weekend though.

Yeah, lol, Max, he just flew over his bars... I was right behind him, and was like...:huh No, it was a good thing he didnt hit the guy though...:) Get those pics man!!!:mad:

:blah: :p later

dirtmomma
02-04-2004, 08:55 PM
WE WANT PICTURES WE WANT PICTURES WE WANT PICTURES!!!!!! :D :D :D J/K
man that sounded like my kids hahaha

Dan_Guetter
02-05-2004, 02:18 PM
yea we want pics!!

i have pix to the san jose event.......but i can't give those out......check them out at hbomb in a week or so:blah:

Kazoo
02-11-2004, 01:42 AM
wheres them pics?????

WillVallATV
02-18-2004, 02:19 PM
Ok , the pics are done but I cant post them on the site I will try again tonight but if I cant get them to post I'll have to send them to someone who know what the he$$ thier doing ....

I hope to have the H-Bomb crew here in Oregon soon ....

dirtmomma
02-18-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by WillVallATV
Ok , the pics are done but I cant post them on the site I will try again tonight but if I cant get them to post I'll have to send them to someone who know what the he$$ thier doing ....

I hope to have the H-Bomb crew here in Oregon soon ....

If you can't figure it out youcan send them too me!! That'll be soooo cool if they come to Or we'll be there for sure!!!