PDA

View Full Version : shocks question???

luvmyex
02-18-2002, 10:19 AM
I was thinking of getting new shocks.The question is is it worth it to get the rezzi's? My funds are kinda limited.I ride pretty aggressive and usally for 30 to 60 miles.Its all trail ridding with a few jumps here and there.I dont usally do the BIG jumps ay most 25-30 ft and no more than 4-5 ft high.I rode a 400ex with Derissi>sp? shocks that had the resivors and it was as big a differance as it was when i went from the scrambler to the 400ex.So im wondering if the non rezzi's will work as well?Or should i get them?

400exRacerX
02-18-2002, 10:34 AM
Save the extra money and get the rezzies. The non-rezzie shocks will preform as good as the rezzie shocks for the first hour or so then they will fade out. The hole object of having a rezzie is to prevent shock fading.

luvmyex
02-18-2002, 03:19 PM
i realise what they are for but i dont really notice any fade in the stock shocks.So do i need rezzi's?I guess i stop to often for a smoke break for them to fade.but it sure does make the ride better:blah

02-19-2002, 08:40 AM
Well get them without the rezzies and if you feel you need them later you can get them added..