PDA

View Full Version : parts direct

ny300exrider
12-22-2003, 06:27 PM
im going to go through my dealing with parts direct. me and my dad bought my little bro a used 90 for a suprise xmas present and the only thing it really needed was rear tires. we called up parts direct to order my hmf slip on for my 400ex and get some tires on rims for the 90. we spoke to a guy who ordered everytihng for us but told us the only 90 tires they had were "mini geckos". i know about gecko paddles so i asked him if they were a paddle tire and he said no, so i thought they must be new or something,they sounded fine. a couple days later the tires and pipe get here. the pipe was perfect but the tires actually were gecko paddles, not a knobby. i called them up and they said they sent the wrong tires and would gladly sent the right ones but i didnt know what to expect since we actually did order the geckos, we just didnt know they were paddles. they sent us the shipping stickers to return the geckos through the mail. today i was out washing the quad and the ups man asked if i had tires that needed to be picked up so i slapped on the return sticker and gave them too him. he comes out of his truck with a brand new set of razr mx tires on itp .190s. there was a note that said sorry for the inconveinance, here are your knobbies no extra charge have have a great new years from them . i think parts direct was great to deal with even through the misconveinance.c and d is still best but if you ever want to deal with parts direct i give them a thumbs up.