PDA

View Full Version : whats ur best EXRIDERS memories

Tommy 17
12-21-2003, 08:37 PM
whats ur fav exriders memories over the years... i have 2 words...

JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLEEPIN CATFISH:D :devil:

this could be a good tread:devil:

Pappy
12-21-2003, 08:40 PM
id have to say being there when my boy harlen won the wisp race

red
12-21-2003, 08:45 PM
all the hatfield mccoy rides:cool:
very fun times.

Tommy 17
12-21-2003, 08:47 PM
i think my fav part of h.m. was watchin rico and wynzer drag race the 50s up the main road of the campground:p

or when running dumb met dewy and goes... well is it dewey spits or dewey swallows boy:p

Guy400
12-21-2003, 08:47 PM
Probably one of the funniest nights online was when we all went nuts with P/S. Everyone and their brother had fro's, Jim got the antler treatment, Kenny won the Deli Meats 500 and more crap that I can't even remember.

Pappy
12-21-2003, 08:49 PM
yeah and i never recieved my deli meats500 trophy:mad:

red
12-21-2003, 08:49 PM
u want me to get ya a trophy?

Pappy
12-21-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by red
u want me to get ya a trophy?

why the hell not...i got my victory lane picture:D

Woodsrider
12-21-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
whats ur fav exriders memories over the years... i have 2 words...

JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLEEPIN CATFISH:D :devil:

this could be a good tread:devil:

LMAO Jeff what a doosh bag. And who was that wheelbarrow racer? LMFAO there was a winner. I mean weiner:rolleyes:

Tommy 17
12-21-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
LMAO Jeff what a doosh bag. And who was that wheelbarrow racer? LMFAO there was a winner. I mean weiner:rolleyes:

i kept makin him ***** at me till they banned him for being gay... he couldn't learn that i was makin him post till he got himself banned:o

12-21-2003, 09:35 PM
Anyone remember the

^HAS VERY SLOW YAMHA^

that one almost got carried away

that thread.. just used an example up there:D .. there was some funny threads back in the day.. need some more threads that liven this place up and dont get anyone pist besides Bluetraxx.com peo.. i mean some people.

batgeek
12-21-2003, 09:38 PM
the look on rowlrag's face when he walked out of the "special room".

the look on Peaches' face when she offered to let Rico on the stage.

the look on Rico's face when Peaches said that.

Glow Plug
12-21-2003, 09:42 PM
person above you game hahaha :eek2:

I don't really have much that I do remeber time just flys when your whorin :rolleyes:

kabd69667
12-21-2003, 09:58 PM
seeing the "most users ever online" go from 38 to 1594 :)

QuadJunkies
12-22-2003, 12:32 AM
I would have to say best time ever was when I met up with some of the Exriders for a duning trip to Idaho.....:) :macho

Taco
12-22-2003, 12:58 AM
Bat saving me from the stripper:devil:

Taco
12-22-2003, 01:03 AM
Test Test

MOFO
12-22-2003, 05:36 AM
Wow...too many to list. But if I have to name something from the top of my head....

it would be one of the H/M trips... when Rico found his "logan local women" workin at another bar. I've never seen anyone do a double take so fast in my life.

Also, when Doibugu2 started a "fight" with the locals at the drag strip because they did not believe Jeff was doing the big hill climb with a flat tire....then Wyndzer lets us know, after talkin with them... we should not mess with them because they are from "McDougal County"... must be a bad town. :confused: LMFAO!!!!

I also have to mention going on the "first" H/M was a blast...I'll never forget meeting everyone for the first time... especially that Urban Legend guy... on this trip is when we decided that once a year was not going to cut it... we need atleast 2-3 trips a year... too much fun! This was the trip that the WV boys (Taco and his buddy's) tried to show us that diesel fuel WILL run in 400EX's. :D

Doibugu2
12-22-2003, 08:47 AM
I think the first year when we got down there and seeing a guy running around on a 4x4 with a case of beer attached to the front racks, I knew I was going to fit in.

My best memory, which is going to sound silly, this past July ride, when we were on waterways and Rico remember who we were even though we were covered in mud and hadn't seen each other for a year. And when we got back to the campsite and everyone else remember us.

Oh yea and meeting Ugly for the first time.:eek:

jcv400ex
12-22-2003, 09:44 AM
How about when Jim did the 50 dumb posts in the open forum and every one on page 1 and half of page two where his?! LMAO!

ANd taco's, "I'm feeling helpful today" one.

Oh and at H/M we had the Hatfields(Exriders) on one side of the campground road, and the McCoys (PA ATVing) on the other side. We was just a hollerin back and forth. THen we came together in the middle of the night to torment some poor drunk guy.....the Legend got the last "poke" in.....:eek2:

QuadJunkies
12-22-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
How about when Jim did the 50 dumb posts in the open forum and every one on page 1 and half of page two where his?! LMAO!

Oh and at H/M we had the Hatfields(Exriders) on one side of the campground road, and the McCoys (PA ATVing) on the other side. We was just a hollerin back and forth. THen we came together in the middle of the night to torment some poor drunk guy.....the Legend got the last "poke" in.....:eek2: OMG...LMAO!!!!! DEFENATELY.. The Taco thread : Im feeling Helpful today"was too hilarious!!!:p

XANDADA
12-22-2003, 11:55 AM
Best time - Arriving at the H/M summer 2003 trip having never met anyone on the site before. I quickly realized that this was gonna be a helluva good time...

Worst time - realizing after first 15 minutes of following everyone on the H/M ride that I was a helluva lot slower and more out of shape than I though I was...

Pappy
12-22-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA

Worst time - realizing after first 15 minutes of following everyone on the H/M ride that I was a helluva lot slower and more out of shape than I though I was...

i reckon you found out who loves ya that day;) :p

Doibugu2
12-22-2003, 11:57 AM

I remember the look on your face after those 15 minutes. It was priceless.

ShiftFMX
12-22-2003, 11:59 AM
Back When I was known as "the highest flyer on a 250ex", or when 4punks always used to warn me about wearing sandles while i ride, especially while doin supermans, haha, man, lookin at all the pics from the past makes me wish i had a quad real bad. Do you guys remember when i had to sell my quad b/c of the police incident? that was bad :rolleyes: now im sure alot of ppl have stepped up higher than me on the little 250 :(

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/pb7182ba644d28172a3085b5b72900ffd/fa3aec32.jpg

XANDADA
12-22-2003, 12:26 PM
lmao, totally unprepared would be an understatment! I just remember thinking after 5 minutes like, "my gosh, I'm totally out of control, these are the craziest trails I've ever ridden on and these guys are pulling away from me":eek2:

10 minutes - I can't feel my legs & arms, hearing/eyesight is starting to go.

15 minutes - random thoughts of dear god make it stop "I'm doing about 50mph through the gnarliest trails I've ever seen- would it be quicker to end this by just riding off the cliff to the left or just hit the tree on the right!?! I think this is about the time duibugu saw that expression

Pappy is da best, no matter what I say behind his back:devil: Seriously everyone there at the ride was great peeps that's what made it my best experience - you don't get that on the message boards.

310Rduner
12-22-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex

Oh and at H/M we had the Hatfields(Exriders) on one side of the campground road, and the McCoys (PA ATVing) on the other side. We was just a hollerin back and forth. THen we came together in the middle of the night to torment some poor drunk guy.....the Legend got the last "poke" in.....:eek2:

This one?? http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71662&highlight=feeling+helpful

:devil:

Pappy
12-22-2003, 12:30 PM
lol...i remember shutting of my quad so i could see if i could hear you....and a few seconds go by and all i hear is the all telling cling-chang-clink clink of the infamous loose skidplate:p

Doibugu2
12-22-2003, 12:30 PM
lmao, totally unprepared would be an understatment! I just remember thinking after 5 minutes like, "my gosh, I'm totally out of control, these are the craziest trails I've ever ridden on and these guys are pulling away from me":eek2:

10 minutes - I can't feel my legs & arms, hearing/eyesight is starting to go.

15 minutes - random thoughts of dear god make it stop "I'm doing about 50mph through the gnarliest trails I've ever seen- would it be quicker to end this by just riding off the cliff to the left or just hit the tree on the right!?! I think this is about the time duibugu saw that expression

ROTFLMAO

Is that why you where kicking your air box so you could stop riding?

Doibugu2
12-22-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
lol...i remember shutting of my quad so i could see if i could hear you....and a few seconds go by and all i hear is the all telling cling-chang-clink clink of the infamous loose skidplate:p

I forgot about that. I thought he was dead or something.

seatec
12-22-2003, 12:35 PM
Damn, i wanted to hook up wiht you guys this year on a H/M ride but now that i hear you guys go balls to the walls i mihgt have to change my mind. Maybe we can have a fast as Hell and slow as (whatever) trail ride.

XANDADA
12-22-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by seatec
Damn, i wanted to hook up wiht you guys this year on a H/M ride but now that i hear you guys go balls to the walls i mihgt have to change my mind. Maybe we can have a fast as Hell and slow as (whatever) trail ride.

They told me I was on the slow as he%* ride!:eek: :mad:

Doibugu2
12-22-2003, 12:38 PM

Here is the best thing about the ride. We don't leave anyone alone. If somone breaks down, as soon as we realize it, someone wil stop and go back to make sure everyone is okay.

you will be okay, the pace isn't that bad, but you will learn a thing or too.

Ralph
12-22-2003, 12:41 PM
i picture says a thousand words...

Ralph
12-22-2003, 12:41 PM
kennys race gas

450Racer
12-22-2003, 12:54 PM
i remember at Rausch someone was yelling my name as i was going down to one of the tracks. someone kept yelling anthony. i was looking everywhere and i didn't see anyone. then i looked down and there's Tommy sitting about 3 feet high on his 50. that was so funny. i'm going back to Rausch this spring, so i hope to see you guys there! and NO, my dad isn't riding this time.

UglyMotha™
12-22-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2

Oh yea and meeting Ugly for the first time.:eek:

did i really leave that good of a impression on ya http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/butt%20pincher.gif :eek:

but ya best memory was leaving our mark on logan

wyndzer
12-22-2003, 02:36 PM
Too many memories to list. A good one was seeing the look on William Yokley's face when the "Legend" asked him if he could out drink Rico. And Yokley said " Yeah", who is RIco? . I'm looking forward to the new ones to come:devil:

12-22-2003, 02:47 PM
No good memories come to mind right now..:confused:

k2-dawg
12-22-2003, 03:30 PM
How 'bout the look on Pappy's face (where's ma 45, I'mma gonna shoot dat sum ******) when Wyndzer found the black snake and was messin' wit Pappy.... I'm still not sure who Pappy was talking about shooting......the snake or Wyndzer.:eek2:

Pappy
12-22-2003, 04:18 PM
i'd have shot both of them:mad:

AtvMxRider
12-22-2003, 04:27 PM
I remember when Guy sucked...............:D

Pappy
12-22-2003, 04:28 PM
sucked what:confused: if guy sucks snakes im gona have to call his wife.

remlapr
12-22-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
How 'bout the look on Pappy's face (where's ma 45, I'mma gonna shoot dat sum ******) when Wyndzer found the black snake and was messin' wit Pappy.... I'm still not sure who Pappy was talking about shooting......the snake or Wyndzer.:eek2:

LOL - I remember looking up and seeing him coming back towards us and being amazed that someone could move that quick wearing riding boots :D

AtvMxRider
12-22-2003, 04:31 PM
sucked what:confused: if guy sucks snakes im gona have to call his wife.

When Guy went on the banning spree for people saying he sucked. You remember now?

remlapr
12-22-2003, 04:37 PM
My favorite memory would have to be looking back at Rico and grimacing when the 3rd or 4th "large" girl in a row came out on stage at the Hatfield jiggly room and he just looked right back and shrugged and said "I told you it was a sh*t hole" LOL.

Pappy
12-22-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
When Guy went on the banning spree for people saying he sucked. You remember now?

yup...

guy still sucks:devil: :blah:

phatswinn
12-22-2003, 05:30 PM
that game where you added two words to what the person above ya said with like almost a 1000 posts

red
12-22-2003, 05:35 PM
i reckon you found out who loves ya that day;) :p

If I remember correctly i rode with Xandada alot on that ride but only because I was on the blaster and could not keep up with the rest of ya anyways...I was happy to have someone to ride with...Hopefully Xandada has learned to run an airbox lid next time...and now I have a 400 and can keep up a lil better.:devil:

12-22-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
My favorite memory would have to be looking back at Rico and grimacing when the 3rd or 4th "large" girl in a row came out on stage at the Hatfield jiggly room and he just looked right back and shrugged and said "I told you it was a sh*t hole" LOL.

I told popo the same thing 24 hours before we go and we walk in and he's was like,,Rico this place is a dive.:o

I"m like http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/wtf.gif

Does chit hole not have the same meaning in KY as it does in OH...:huh LMFAO

Pappy
12-22-2003, 06:57 PM
lmfao!!! popo tells me when i walk in... "ive arrested that chicks mother":eek: :devil:

12-23-2003, 05:50 AM
This pic brings back good memories...:D :eek2:

seatec
12-23-2003, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Rico

would you care to share them with the group?:D

jcv400ex
12-23-2003, 06:43 AM
would you care to share them with the group?:D

That's called.....

I haven't drank in 15 years, the wife is 800 miles away, I like beer, I like whiskey, I like beer. He couldn't walk, and no one was going to help him out, so we put his helmet and chest protector on so he wouldn't hurt himself.:devil: Then some hick was hitting on him and the poor boy couldn't sit for a week after he left Chief Logan!

First is was like this:

jcv400ex
12-23-2003, 06:45 AM
And the next thing I know......he was doin this!!!!

Taco
12-23-2003, 08:54 AM
:D

Doibugu2
12-23-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Rico

I think that is the most F-up'd I've ever seen someone. That almost brings back some tears!:D

gibson400ex
12-23-2003, 09:55 AM
mine was probably last night in a chat room with 310dunner,andrewrr and some other exriders.......it was funny Chit what we were talkin bout:D

QuadJunkies
12-23-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by gibson400ex
mine was probably last night in a chat room with 310dunner,andrewrr and some other exriders.......it was funny Chit what we were talkin bout:D Was I there that night?:D hmmmmm. I remember one of those Chats before:o :devil:

gibson400ex
12-23-2003, 10:00 AM
i have no idea if you were there but cdalechick was in there fo a while......whats your screen name?

QuadJunkies
12-23-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by gibson400ex
i have no idea if you were there but cdalechick was in there fo a while......whats your screen name? QuadJunkies is my screen name..Nope, wasnt me I didnt read that it was last nights Chat.Sorry, it was a different night..;)

gibson400ex
12-23-2003, 10:04 AM
iight;) im all game for a christmas eve chat

300exQuadracer
12-23-2003, 10:17 AM
taco on the scooter going through the mountains
or i think it was jeff with the pink pants

seatec
12-23-2003, 10:35 AM
well, its clear that when i go to a H/M meet with you guys i better not pass out first because it seems theat guys is the taget for all kinds of f'ed up fun. It's hard enough to walk after a days ride without having a visit from the "Legend":D

Narly R
12-23-2003, 11:07 AM
Good memories, wel,l i havent had any bad memories, so they are all good. I havent got to go on many big rides with all, you guys, but I got to go race with airheadeddunner a couple times.

There has been a lot of funny times though!:D

Juggalo
12-23-2003, 11:14 AM
well maybe i'm just a jackass whos full of himself but my fave exriders moments were making fun of jeff and his gf on the beach (and everywhere else lol). and then i'd also have to say i have good memories of when i unvieled our first kicker ramp for the first time. you guys thought i was nuts, then jon guetter had to come along and show you i was nothin lol. so yeah i don't care if its about me it was a good time.

but..
H/M trips must be the funnest thing ever. if my quad is running by the time of the next one you can count on me making to long *** trip over there to ride with you country bumpkins

bradley300
12-23-2003, 07:27 PM
mine has got to be my first jackass award. and *** far as i know, no one has recieved one since, so gear up for the next hatfield ride popo, we got a title to defend:devil: :macho