PDA

View Full Version : I think I found the color for my frame

Woodsrider
12-21-2003, 08:15 PM
I have been having a heck of a tine deciding what color to PC my frame. I think I may have finally made up my mind. I really like this blue on my oil filter cap.

Woodsrider
12-21-2003, 08:19 PM
another angle

Diedrich
12-21-2003, 10:04 PM
thats pretty cool looking man

12-21-2003, 10:34 PM
& it was right there in front of you the whole time :p

zfire_28
12-21-2003, 11:21 PM
cool color, what color plastic u gonna go with?

Woodsrider
12-22-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
& it was right there in front of you the whole time :p

LOL. Actually I just coated that last week when I ghanged the oil. I wasn't too sure that I liked it until I got to see it in some sunlight. I did a few other parts in that color at the same time but they're under the palstics and you cant see them:rolleyes:

cool color, what color plastic u gonna go with?

I'm stickin with red, stock plastics. The frame will be the Lapis blue, with balck engine mounts, pegs, and a arms. I think I'll do the swinger in the same color as the oil tank.

dirtmomma
12-22-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
LOL. Actually I just coated that last week when I ghanged the oil. I wasn't too sure that I liked it until I got to see it in some sunlight. I did a few other parts in that color at the same time but they're under the palstics and you cant see them:rolleyes:

I'm stickin with red, stock plastics. The frame will be the Lapis blue, with balck engine mounts, pegs, and a arms. I think I'll do the swinger in the same color as the oil tank.

:eek: OH MY is that the color you were talking about fo the blaster frame?? the oil tank color I'm talking about?? If so hell w/ the kid I WANT THAT COLOR LMFAO!!!! J/P he needs it worse than I hahahaha I like the blue too thats pretty trick!! Hey ya knowyou really need to come & watch a race,drum up business for yourself, ect we only have 3 left!! I gotta get busy & quit ***** footin around on the track & get some decent points!!!!!! Don't kow if I'll make the podium:( darn it was really hoping too but we'll have to see!! Have a Merry Christmas & can't wait to see pics of the kids faces when they get thier toy;)

Woodsrider
12-22-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
:eek: OH MY is that the color you were talking about fo the blaster frame?? the oil tank color I'm talking about?? If so hell w/ the kid I WANT THAT COLOR LMFAO!!!! J/P he needs it worse than I hahahaha I like the blue too thats pretty trick!! Hey ya knowyou really need to come & watch a race,drum up business for yourself, ect we only have 3 left!! I gotta get busy & quit ***** footin around on the track & get some decent points!!!!!! Don't kow if I'll make the podium:( darn it was really hoping too but we'll have to see!! Have a Merry Christmas & can't wait to see pics of the kids faces when they get thier toy;)

Yes, thats the color. My camera sucks, its really deep and looks just *****in' in person. I've been down at Oakwood a few weekends and have a sponsored rider racing there. She has a blue and yellow YZ125. Ive been keepin busy doing stuff for a sand rail outfit and wheels, cold air intakes, and valve covers for work.

12-22-2003, 10:50 PM
personaly i dont like it. seems to be too dark for me. But im glad u found something u like and u will stand out.

dirtmomma
12-23-2003, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Yes, thats the color. My camera sucks, its really deep and looks just *****in' in person. I've been down at Oakwood a few weekends and have a sponsored rider racing there. She has a blue and yellow YZ125. Ive been keepin busy doing stuff for a sand rail outfit and wheels, cold air intakes, and valve covers for work.
Ah geez you wanna sponsor my kid :D :D j/p hahaha anyway well we should be goin to Oakwood pretty soon, as soon as Monroe is over, cuz thats where Trevor likes to race, I would say Ron too but he WON'T be racing he fell off of a ladder & broke his elbow so he's in a 1/2 cast :( :grr: & it's his right arm!! There's a flattrack there on Jan 17th I KNOW we'll be there for that so maybe we'll see ya there!!