PDA

View Full Version : Username Changes restricted to Patrons Only

Admin
12-21-2003, 05:44 PM
Everyday, I receive atleast one request to change my username, and I try my best to get to all of them in a timely manner. I have decided that in the future only EXriders.com Patrons will be able to have his/her username changed once a year if requested.

With all the other features that I have added to EXriders.com, I don't have the spare time to constantly worry about changing members usernames. I feel my time is better spent updating EXriders.com with useful information and pictures.

Happy Holidays
Harlen

12-21-2003, 05:53 PM
good idea,keep up the good work!:)

gibson400ex
12-21-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
Everyday, I receive atleast one request to change my username, and I try my best to get to all of them in a timely manner. I have decided that in the future only EXriders.com Patrons will be able to have his/her username changed once a year if requested.

With all the other features that I have added to EXriders.com, I don't have the spare time to constantly worry about changing members usernames. I feel my time is better spent updating EXriders.com with useful information and pictures.

Happy Holidays
Harlen

ya exactly;) i like my username.

ny300exrider
12-21-2003, 06:28 PM
sounds good...as soon as i buy some new parts for my quad, ill spend some extra christmas money for a shirt and patron thing. harlen, i just want to say thanks for doing such a great job with the site and all of the updates and coverage are awsome

gibson400ex
12-21-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
sounds good...as soon as i buy some new parts for my quad, ill spend some extra christmas money for a shirt and patron thing. harlen, i just want to say thanks for doing such a great job with the site and all of the updates and coverage are awsome

i second that!;)

GrInDeR400ex
12-21-2003, 07:24 PM
if you dont like your name then why did you choose it, im happy with my name