PDA

View Full Version : x-6 pipe

12-21-2003, 05:15 PM
those of you who have the sparks x-6 pipe, where are most of the power gains at? For mx is there a better pipe i should get? i cant wait to get some power gains:macho

cals400ex
12-21-2003, 07:26 PM
on a stock bike most of the gains are when the rpm's are up. i know i had to just leave it in gear really long for the best power. it should be a good pipe, especially when you build it up. if i had to do it again, i would probally get a sparks again. however, they seem a little lighter and not as strong as some others. i haven't had a problem with mine though. on a 400ex, just a pipe is not going to give tons and tons of power. i was actually disappointed when i put the pipe on, but i then realized it wasn't that i picked a bad pipe but that the 400ex's don't open up like some other bikes do with just a pipe.

12-21-2003, 08:11 PM
im going to do some other stuff too!! just not right away...

K_Fulk
12-21-2003, 09:03 PM
I dont have any complaints with mine. I put on the x-6, my fully ported head with big valves and a fcr at the same time and it gave it a really good kick in the pants

12-21-2003, 10:10 PM
definantly the best pipe on the market...money well spent...you wont be disappointed...it will be great for mx...high reving power with no loss on the low end...just a great pipe