PDA

View Full Version : best paint job sites?

HoNdAdude48
12-21-2003, 02:53 PM
fixin to paint my chevy II and im lookn fo a killer paint scheme, any one have suggestions or any sites to go to, NO FLAMES! unless they are super-sick cause i want somthing different than what everyone else has. thanx guys

HoNdAdude48
12-21-2003, 04:25 PM
oh yea, post pics of sick paint jobs

exatak199
12-21-2003, 04:37 PM
well my dad does auto body for a liveing but I think that your too far away for mee to tell you to take it to him.

12-21-2003, 04:55 PM
My sisters bf does some of the very very trickest looking flame jobs around here. He went to a college for custom painting. He is awesome. too badd you live in texas.. He has a chevy z71 with a caddilac front end and awesome flames and spinnin rims. Its tight. some of his paint jobs are amazing:eek2:

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
12-21-2003, 04:58 PM
check out stuarts paint and body, they do killer body work and it is my friends dad who owns the place. lamborgini of dallas, hummer of dallas, and i think a ferarri dealership all get there work done at stuarts. they do grade a work.

brif
12-21-2003, 05:16 PM
Open up your yellow pages and start calling autobody shops. Try to find one that specializes in the work you want done. Custom paint jobs that look good are very exspensive. A complete or changing to a different color is still quite exspensive. Just don't base what they're going to charge on what maaco charges. You get what you pay for and a good paint job starts with the prep. Don't be surprised at a $3000+ estimate and thats if it's straight and has no panels to repair. That's just one color.

12-21-2003, 06:01 PM
tom green's slutmobile was done quite nicely...maybe you could find out who did his parents car :confused: