PDA

View Full Version : maplesville,al fun run - at a msws hare scrameble track

brandonpeake
12-21-2003, 11:20 AM
on dec 29 next sunday there is a funrun at the maplesville perry mtn msws hare scramble track
sections for bikes and quads, a shop in birmingham ,al dirt bike supply is putting on the ride, bill owns the shop and is a great guy that helps us get more lands to ride on down here
so if u are interested
heres bill's number{205-664-3800} open like 730 - 5 or 6 central time mon thru sat
cost is 5 i believe per person to ride all day and all u need to habe is a quad and helmets required to ride
this is a great xc track and a fun place to ride
i hope to see you there, if people want to guy we can pick a spot for exriders.com members to meet up

cdalejef
12-21-2003, 11:23 AM
Nice place but they need to change around the XC track, its getting pretty wore out! :(

brandonpeake
12-25-2003, 07:25 PM
this ride is supposed to have some new sections and i was told they are working on a new entire track
so ill let everyone know
when i get back

cdalejef
12-26-2003, 08:17 AM
thats good news.

brandonpeake
12-31-2003, 06:45 AM
well the ride was great met some nie people down there also
it was a totally new track we rode on, it was not part of the harescramble track and i was told they are working on changing up the track to possible include some of this new part or make a new terack all together
the trail we rode on was a pretty good bit faster and more open then the harescramble track but was still alot of fun
i forgot the camera or i would have gotten some pics