PDA

View Full Version : Our mini project is FINISHED!!!!

dirtmomma
12-21-2003, 09:21 AM
Ok well we've been modifying our LEM condor for our little man & it's finally done WHOO HOOO!!!! It turned out really good, We put a new aftermarket go cart aluminum ADJUSTABLE axle, new rear hubs w/ douglas wheels, flattrack tires,hydrohlic go cart rear brakes & we extended it 4" longer:cool: His granpa & our welder did all the work themselves!! Soooo here's some pics of it we're going riding today so he can test it out, I rode it yesterday:eek2: I'm a little big though LOL

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p81282beb17711f1c2be6bf7d5b16a5eb/fa3dff70.jpg

Here's the axle man I want one of these it'll adjust out abuot 4 more inches a side:eek2:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pd44d9e9d281960e8f6985afa0139aad8/fa3dff68.jpg

Here's the stock axle, can you say WHIMPIE!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p483550cf797c606cffd41be0e461268b/fa3dff5e.jpg
Here's one of how much the axle will widen don't know if you can see guess I should of turned the flash off, them new wheels are soooo shiny
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pbbf553839a7448a1c97a83f2250fff8b/fa3dff6b.jpg

AlaskaSpeed
12-21-2003, 09:28 AM
Looking good! Something about a woman that can appreciate a good upgrade......:devil:

dirtmomma
12-21-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Looking good! Something about a woman that can appreciate a good upgrade......:devil:
:D Thanks!! Oh yes love them upgrades, have you ever seen one of the condors up close?? Man they are the tippiest little things out there on the track I've seen it first hand OH I should say my son has LOL poor little guy his 1st flattrack he flipped it on the turn :eek2: scared the you know what outta me & Dad( Dad was worse though) I always tell everyone I'm kinda a mean hardazz mom cuz I always say "they are young & will bounce back"!!!!

LTandRaptorider
12-21-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
:D Thanks!! Oh yes love them upgrades, have you ever seen one of the condors up close?? Man they are the tippiest little things out there on the track I've seen it first hand OH I should say my son has LOL poor little guy his 1st flattrack he flipped it on the turn :eek2: scared the you know what outta me & Dad( Dad was worse though) I always tell everyone I'm kinda a mean hardazz mom cuz I always say "they are young & will bounce back"!!!!

That's what my mom said when I fell off the barn roof... can't get any work done from down here... :eek2:

Looks good, where's the pic of you riding it? :devil:

AlaskaSpeed
12-21-2003, 09:54 AM
a few kids ride LEM bikes here and they are sweet looking! Are we getting the pic of you riding this quad in a teddy or not? :devil:

dirtmomma
12-21-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
a few kids ride LEM bikes here and they are sweet looking! Are we getting the pic of you riding this quad in a teddy or not? :devil:
ROFLMFAO!!!! YOu guys are quite comedic today aren't you!!! Nope NO pics of Mom riding it I'm sure it was quite a site though hehehe WEll we're off to ride I'm goin to sling some mudd on the ol' Kodiak :devil:

QuadJunkies
12-21-2003, 10:28 AM
nice job on the mini Kym!!!:blah: The wee one should LOVE that!!:cool: We got a little surprise for Brandons mini Quad for the next races in JAn.:macho HEs gonna flip!!! Not a new Axle,but all new Douglas rims 2-4 offset Holeshot fronts and Fast Trekker RearS!:macho This helped with tip soooo much on Kelseys and the set works so well, we decided to get some for him.He has talked for three weeks about how he wants new tires,now he has them for Christmas,so how does your Wee one like them, or does he know yet?

QuadJunkies
12-21-2003, 10:32 AM
:D Thanks!! Oh yes love them upgrades, have you ever seen one of the condors up close?? Man they are the tippiest little things out there on the track I've seen it first hand OH I should say my son has LOL poor little guy his 1st flattrack he flipped it on the turn :eek2: scared the you know what outta me & Dad( Dad was worse though) I always tell everyone I'm kinda a mean hardazz mom cuz I always say "they are young & will bounce back"!!!! I know about tipping......:o :p Theres a boy here that has a Predator 90 that has started pimping out his mini motor wise......but they didnt do ANYTHING for some added width to rail corners with all that added:confused: I have a bad feeling that kid is gonna eat it,and eat it BAD this seaon, I just hope my kids arent behind him when he does....:eek2:

Atreyu
12-21-2003, 10:35 AM
Looks nice. Those things are so d@mn small! The axle is like the size of my fore-arm. :eek2:

MR. HONDA EX'S
12-21-2003, 12:16 PM
It looks to cool. I think modded out mini's are the coolest. I just need to find some stuff for my little cusion's lt80. Lokks good.:devil:

gibson400ex
12-21-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
Looks nice. Those things are so d@mn small! The axle is like the size of my fore-arm. :eek2:

lol! nice bike and hope your kid like's it!:D

dirtmomma
12-21-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I know about tipping......:o :p Theres a boy here that has a Predator 90 that has started pimping out his mini motor wise......but they didnt do ANYTHING for some added width to rail corners with all that added:confused: I have a bad feeling that kid is gonna eat it,and eat it BAD this seaon, I just hope my kids arent behind him when he does....:eek2:

Haha I know what ya mean we have a few of them @ our track too thats kind of why Trevor hasn't been out yet until his is READY & HIM TOO!! We see these kids out there that you KNOW thier parents have NEVER been on a quad they just send the kids out & they are hitting the wall & swerving all over:eek2: :rolleyes: so we just want him to be ready!! Yeah if you can't control the quad why do motor work. Oh yes your boy is going to be a very happy boy Christmas.

We did go let him get some laps in today on it & it worked good, he's gotta get used to having a foot brake he'd hit the brake & hold the gas on sometimes but towards the end he was gettin the hang of it. It looks soooo cool in person, looks like a little stretched drag quad LOL!! Wanted to get some pics but forgot:( maybe next time!

chucked
12-22-2003, 08:14 AM
my neighbor fixed up a lem that beat the factory sponsored team's lems at the flat track races last weekend. those things scream

dirtmomma
12-22-2003, 08:27 AM
Haha thats funny yeah they do scream!! Ours still has all the restrictors in it but my niece has a Cayman that is all widened set up for flattrack(Now she doesn't race it:grr: ) & my brother is going to pump it up too an 80 I think, we were gonna put my lil guy on it but she doesn't want to share.............he didn't want to ride it either:rolleyes: LOL so we just decided to keep everyone happy we'd just do his!! Got any pics of that modded one of your neighbors?? If so could ya post them always like to see modded mini's!!

TheRedRebel17
12-22-2003, 08:33 AM
no pics of you on it=no post:devil:

chucked
12-22-2003, 08:48 AM
Haha thats funny yeah they do scream!! Ours still has all the restrictors in it but my niece has a Cayman that is all widened set up for flattrack(Now she doesn't race it:grr: ) & my brother is going to pump it up too an 80 I think, we were gonna put my lil guy on it but she doesn't want to share.............he didn't want to ride it either:rolleyes: LOL so we just decided to keep everyone happy we'd just do his!! Got any pics of that modded one of your neighbors?? If so could ya post them always like to see modded mini's!!
I dont have any pics of the bike, just the kids with their trophys, his brother raced on a pw50 and came in 2nd or 3rd in his class