PDA

View Full Version : writting an article on quading

exrider123
12-20-2003, 08:19 PM
I've decided to write an article on quading to put in the local paper, only I don’t know what I should write about. I have experience in writing; I've written several articles in jet skiing magazines. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Honda4trax250x
12-20-2003, 08:29 PM
u jetski??? what do u ride?? im addicted to the sport myself. i gotta gp1200

exrider123
12-20-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
u jetski??? what do u ride?? im addicted to the sport myself. i gotta gp1200

Right now i got a sea doo GTX in my garage, But I got a Kawasaki sxi pro on the way :D :devil:.

I'm 110% addicted to the sport myself heres what it's like to me:

You get up early to go head out to the lake and launch out of a quiet cove where the water is glass and there’s not a soul in sight. Then you increase the throttle going 0-55 M.P.H in seconds skimming across the water at 55+. Then there’s the days when the sun is shinning its mid-day and the lakes packed so you head out and meet up with a group of fellow jet skiers do some wake jumping. Words can’t describe what its like.:D :devil:

Honda4trax250x
12-20-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by exrider123
Right now i got a sea doo GTX in my garage, But I got a Kawasaki sxi pro on the way :D :devil:.

I'm 110% addicted to the sport myself heres what it's like to me:

You get up early to go head out to the lake and launch out of a quiet cove where the water is glass and there’s not a soul in sight. Then you increase the throttle going 0-55 M.P.H in seconds skimming across the water at 55+. Then there’s the days when the sun is shinning its mid-day and the lakes packed so you head out and meet up with a group of fellow jet skiers do some wake jumping. Words can’t describe what its like.:D :devil:

well, ive never went riding on a lake, im on long island so i have the sound and everything to ride in, i believe i am in the air half the time lol. i go out for the jumping, but its always nice to have a calm day to reach some high speeds. i too have a gtx. its comfy but not fast enough, thats where the yammy comes in.

hondarider2006
12-20-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by exrider123
I've decided to write an article on quading to put in the local paper, only I dont know what I should write about. I have expierence in writting, I've written several articles in jet skiing magazines. Does anybody have any suggestions?

I think its pretty cool of your to write an artical about quading. You could write about how much fun it is, and try to get more people to race. Maybe get a group going, and have 2-3 days a month were you all get togeather, and go riding. I have thought about doing something like that to get more people to ride up here. I have considered racing, except for the fact that we only have 4 other people racing...so it would be pretty lame....just my $0.02

Quadfather
12-20-2003, 09:15 PM
Seeing that you have three spelling errors in three sentences, I'd suggest you try something else.

exrider123
12-20-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Quadfather
Seeing that you have three spelling errors in three sentences, I'd suggest you try something else.

Ok thanks for the tip:rolleyes: :rolleyes:. Thats what editing for, were not all perfect dude.

Anybody else got any suggestions?

WickedRider
12-21-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
well, ive never went riding on a lake, im on long island so i have the sound and everything to ride in, i believe i am in the air half the time lol. i go out for the jumping, but its always nice to have a calm day to reach some high speeds. i too have a gtx. its comfy but not fast enough, thats where the yammy comes in.

ive tried riding a jet skit once. u know the ones that u stand up on? i tried riding my sis's boyfriends. its a kawi 2-stroke, i dont know how many cc'sin but it's been built up some & its piped w/ K&N. i didnt really ride it i was its passanger just along for the ride.
:blah: