PDA

View Full Version : I hate excuses but plz read..

rookiex
12-20-2003, 06:15 PM
I'd like to give my respect to Friday #7 on a yellow ex for taking 1st place in 4stk over all at jackson outlaw race.He is sporttraxs400ex or somthing of that matter on here.I seen 4th from cashing in moto 1 an 1st in moto 2 taking 2nd over all friday stay consistant,I would like to see him get a CRF and or YFZ for Xmas.Great race man.My first moto in pro was somthing that was talked about through out all the racers quads an bikes alike however the 2nd was dissapointing esp. because i look up to riders on this site who would have never givin up like haydug.

However I have learned why I seemed a lil slow this weekend.I just got back from the hospitle less than 2 hours after the race.I felt like garbage all day long today coughing up my lungs an puking IN THE MIDDLE OF MY RACES an I blacked out in moto 2 of pro.

Docter said to me 103 fever with a broncial amonia an strept throat setting in.He said ''Damn son the reason why you were dry heaving an vomiting an basically passing out was because your body was getting ready to shut down are you crazy??'' He told me I put myself in danger an others alike. I asked him if it would make me slower on the track an he said ''Could labron james run with out his lungs'' he said I am very lucky I didnt collapse a lung from what I was doing. I kept getting sick everytime.I hate excuses this isnt my excuse.I just think I could have done better.An I am still dissapointed in myself.

rookiex
12-20-2003, 06:18 PM
the yfz I raced in pro was worth upwards of 23,000 dollars. it had a baldwin 465 kit in it.Ask anyone who was at jackson they'll tell ya.

toby400ex
12-20-2003, 06:26 PM
K...............................:huh

Pappy
12-20-2003, 06:44 PM
its the fever!!!!:p

rookiex
12-20-2003, 08:02 PM
heck yeah it is man.sucks too i feel worse now than I have my whole life.I have named this sickness ''the black death''

Pappy
12-20-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by rookiex
heck yeah it is man.sucks too i feel worse now than I have my whole life.I have named this sickness ''the black death''

if you die ...we are splitting up your toys:devil:

get better dude:)

rookiex
12-20-2003, 08:07 PM
Thanks man.:D

roostin_dale
12-20-2003, 08:48 PM
i call dibs on the lt front end and +1 swingarm!!!

j/p...get better man!

12-20-2003, 09:24 PM
NOOO toby...that girl u had before was HOT...ill take her pic off ur hands for u...soulreaverx2k@aol.com :D ...

get better man :D

Sporttrax400ex
12-20-2003, 10:09 PM
thanx for the compliment corey. i loved the track like that. you did really good in pro class against one of the baddest 450s ive seen ever in life. against the old dale. i wish i would have signed up for pro class so when u guys go tangled up i could have passed and ran like hell lol. that would have been sweet. good job on the win on the first pro class and the win when u outran me lol.anyways i raced again and hit the ***ng starting gate and they were about half track ahead and i came bak to about 6 or so. prolly could have did better but just to tired and stuff. and oo ya that new yamiha is coming baby 8). next time thats prolly wat ul see me on i cant wait.

get bettr so u can race again.

rookiex
12-21-2003, 07:18 AM
well good man good.Hopfully the next time you see me ill be racing like corey again.I used all my energy in that pro race.

Sporttrax400ex
12-21-2003, 08:59 AM
ya that was a tough race you had against that yami. im gonna sign up for pro next time. hopefully there is some more quads sign for pro class though.