PDA

View Full Version : EBC 250EX clutch kit

ex kid
12-20-2003, 07:56 AM
has anybody used this? are the parts a good quality and did everything work together. i want to put a new clutch in my biek for the season and was going to use the EBC kit. also could u notice anything different power spread wise or when half shifting?

dirtmomma
12-20-2003, 08:29 AM
WEll we have EBC dirt digger clutches in my 300 & our blaster & they work fine!! I'm getting ready to try out the TUSK clutch in the blaster, hey I figure for $29.99 might as well try it huh

12-20-2003, 11:12 AM
iv'e got the TUSK clutch kit but I haven't tried it out yet...it looks really good & for $29.99 what are you losing? alot better than spending $90 on EBC

Silverfox@C&DRacing
12-20-2003, 11:28 AM
I have the ebc dirt digger in my 416 haven't had any problems been in there a year.

dirtmomma
12-20-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
iv'e got the TUSK clutch kit but I haven't tried it out yet...it looks really good & for $29.99 what are you losing? alot better than spending $90 on EBC

Yeah that was my thought too, everyone of course says you get what you paid for of course so I hope this works well so I can say........seeeeeeee LOL

kenny
12-20-2003, 11:47 AM
i bought an ebc dirt racer clutch. im pretty sure that is what it was called.digger is not ringing the bell.anyways it sucked.every time i would ride i had to adj clutch at the perch.that thing swelled like nothing i have ever had.i replaced it after about 3 hours,with a barnett.the barnett is the goods.if you go with something else just be sure its not an ebc from e bay.maybe it was a defect i dont know.it was new with friction-fiber plates and springs. good luck.