PDA

View Full Version : Burgard Cycles beware !!!!

mxracer47
12-19-2003, 09:24 AM
BE WARNED:

If considering buying from Burgards cycles read this !!!!!!

I purchased a new pair of 10" front beadlocks(4+1 offset) on ebay from Izzy Burgard(aka-Quadparts) on July 21st,2003. I still have not recieved them. Yep, 5 months people !!!!

I have had several phone and e-mail conversations with Izzy to no avail. I get the complete run around to where my parts are.
I've gotten answers of we made a shipping error to they are sent out and I will recieve early next week. That was before thanksgiving. I don't know what to believe from this guy. But I would think after months of me waiting for my parts that he would personally see to it that I get my parts and make me a happy customer again.

I just wanted to let people know my bad experience with Burgard cycles. I will definitely never purchase from them again.

Very Dissatisfied customer,
Rich

Pappy
12-19-2003, 10:21 AM
pm me your name and address and ill happily call and see if i can find out what or if the problem is.

Pappy
12-19-2003, 08:42 PM
all fixed i believe. funny how things can wrong and yet get fixed without too much effort. sorry to hear you had a bad expierence but glad to hear he jumped on the fix for you once the problem was isolated.

best of luck to ya:)

mxracer47
12-20-2003, 10:16 PM
Pappy,

Thank-you for your help in me getting my problem resolved with Burgard Cycles. Much appreciated.

In the end Burgards did come through and make the situation right. That is the bottom line and how you build credibility of your business.

Thanks again,

Rich :)

Lsr370r
08-19-2005, 12:41 PM
I have had the same problem except with a set of a arms please help its been months and they dont even pick up there phones.