PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to get graphic kits yet?????

2qk4u
12-18-2003, 08:16 PM
Anyone know where to get grapgic kits yet? if so please post pics or a website. im kinda concerned about the black tank getting all scuffed up by your legs rubbing it. i seen in the pics that are on the home page where the tank sides looked a little scuffed up and bad looking. i was interested in installing a graphic as soon as i get mine to prevent this from happening. i talked to duncan racing the other day and they said they should have some in the next couple weeks i think. so if anyone else know of any other places that have these yet please post info on here.

thanks

lukester720
12-18-2003, 09:04 PM
One of the atv mags I had last month had a R with some graphics on it in an advertisement it might of been NEXT I'm sure it wasn't one industries. Look through threads from last week or the week before there was one where someone was asking where they could get the woody graphics and there was like 2 or 3 places named.

50kid
12-18-2003, 09:40 PM
Factory Effex

trx440
12-18-2003, 09:41 PM
Graphics???

I'm not sure where to get a 450R yet, I thought the guy who took my money at the Honda dealer would know something but he keeps calling me for info. :confused: :huh :confused: :huh

2004TRX450R
12-19-2003, 01:32 AM
Factory Effects has some on their web site. I have our parts guy on it and he said they are supposed to be out sometime in Jan. I had the same concerns. I am hopeing they will have them before I get the bike but I'm not so sure that is going to happen.

holeshot19
12-19-2003, 04:35 AM
dont know it they have them yet call out there yesterday to order a pipe ,said about 2 weeks on them but they had bunpers and nerf bars