PDA

View Full Version : i hope none of you are as STUPID as these people!!!!!

quadman22
12-17-2003, 08:38 PM
i cant believe these ******* animal rights activists such as the group... PETA. they're are all HUGE ****heads!!! here's what they are passing out to kids wearing fur in certain plays in boston... the picture of the lady with the knife is the one... dont forget to read the caption that goes with it. I HOPE NONE OF YOU PEOPLE ARE THIS ABSOLUTELY STUPID. sorry but i just had to vent... i ahte these people soooooo much and i even e-mailed them with a few select words:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

quadman22
12-17-2003, 08:41 PM
heres the link... here! (http://www.peta.org/)

Greg Z
12-17-2003, 08:43 PM
man if they passed that out to me id be like guess what i killed a deer and i ran over a rabit cuz i wanted to now **** YOU you stupid douche bag

quadman22
12-17-2003, 08:48 PM
i want to like leave a dead animal on their front steps every day. if i got that handed to me i think i would seriosuly punch whoever it was:mad:

12-17-2003, 09:23 PM
makes me wanna invite them to a big dinner,.. they even get to whatch us dress the deer!! looks like we gonna be havin good deer sausage tonight:devil:

kamikaze_rzrbak
12-17-2003, 09:25 PM
they pass that crazy s*** out to kids, what freaking idiots, thats got to really creep a kid out, and they think they are doing all of us good? they should all stop smokeing their bongs and get a clue

Nausty
12-17-2003, 09:34 PM
i would mind hot ones protesting like this...

"
Body-Painted Beauty Bares All, Including Truth Behind Circus Claim

Miami — Confined to a cage with her nude body painted like a tiger, with a banner above her reading, "Wild Animals Don’t Belong Behind Bars," a woman will protest the use of exotic animals by the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. The protest—which comes on the heels of the recent near-fatal tiger attack on magician Roy Horn of Seigfried & Roy fame—highlights the dangers that animal acts pose to humans and animals alike:
"