http://portfolio.iu.edu/mlgraham/400ex_014.jpg
http://portfolio.iu.edu/mlgraham/MVC-004F.JPG
http://portfolio.iu.edu/mlgraham/MVC-009F.JPG

HiperEX
12-17-2003, 04:52 PM
it looks awsome i like the color

redroost85
12-17-2003, 05:46 PM
Nice pics man! I wish my rebuild was done. I am down to putting my new Maier on. How hard was yours to put on? The directions to me seem a little confusing, but then again I am more of a visual learner. I do better by watching.

I am jealous dude, I wish mine were done, lol!:blah:

Soulfly
12-17-2003, 05:46 PM
Yuck

12-17-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Soulfly
Yuck

its unique but im going with jesus on this one

meangreen400ex
12-17-2003, 05:55 PM
Does anyone know of any good graphic kits that would go with my green?

DangerousDean
12-17-2003, 05:56 PM
i dounut like it.....

really really ugly shade of green

12-17-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by meangreen400ex
Does anyone know of any good graphic kits that would go with my green?

one guy on here had a R, i think wyndzers freind, would probaly look good on it, same color scheme as yours black and green flames and shizzle

meangreen400ex
12-17-2003, 05:59 PM
The camera makes the green look weird. its kawasaki green though

Out_Sider
12-17-2003, 05:59 PM
dayum ppl.. yall rag on everyone. He must like it, so let him be! BTW i think it looks good. But i think you'll be misstaken for a KFX lol. I dont think i've seen a good graphic kit for a green 400ex. but there may be a way to custom rig a kfx graphic kit. not sure tho

416mx
12-17-2003, 06:35 PM
Cool color combo! It's almost the same green i did my frame last season.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Nausty
12-17-2003, 06:39 PM
it looks like crazy casey's quad! I think its just a honda trying to be a kawaksucki tho!:D

naw j/k it looks good, I like it cuz its differant and it just plain looks good. ;)

user101
12-17-2003, 06:55 PM
that is one cool lookin 400ex. the aarms,swingarm,stem,and hubs are what made thay quad look good. the green is awesome and its the second good lookin one ive seen

gncc311
12-17-2003, 07:31 PM
I know and ride with the quad everytime it has been out of his back yard. Not only does it look good but the person riding it makes it fast. NEEDS ADD ON FENDERS THOUGH! LOL! ill put that quad against the looks of the ones that are doggin on it anyday. Speed and looks wise. If not ill bust my 400 out right matt!

suck my pipe
12-17-2003, 07:58 PM
I like it from the side, but that was a HORABLE decision to do the steering stem green just to be Honest with you!

meangreen400ex
12-17-2003, 08:05 PM
Lets see if you can dog on this quad.... and if you people doggin on these quads have a better one lets see it. This one has minimal stock parts even left on it. So lets see em!!!
http://portfolio.iu.edu/mlgraham/460ex.jpg

markk
12-17-2003, 08:16 PM
how its goin that really turned out alot better than u where sayin!!!!!!! looks good, as soon as they get my sh*t painted il try to get some pics they keep screwwin around and sayin next week on tue who knows:mad: well anyways looks good

meangreen400ex
12-17-2003, 09:10 PM
Ya, I can't believe these people are doggin on my quad. I'll race any of their ***** any day for money...so bring it or show us something better soulfly and the rest of you

JOEX
12-17-2003, 09:21 PM
Lookin' good :) Throw some chrome and/or polished parts on there, that would really look good.

And cover up them shocks!LOL! Get ahold of Dirtmomma, she can make some custom covers for you.;)

Joe

Cole Trane
12-18-2003, 10:53 AM
I think they look kick *****. I would get pissed off if someone was dogging on my $hit. I'd say the same thing, probably not as nice though. Take it easy brotha!!:cool:

dwf126
12-18-2003, 12:04 PM
I like the green. I am pretty sure the plastic was probably purchased before Kawasaki was making a quad, so I don't think you are trying to look like a Kawi.

Looks really good. Is it painted or powder coated?

By the way.
I'll race you for money :macho

I'm starting to get the hang of that Yami. The twist throttle really helped.

I also have a LSR swingarm and steering stem for a 400 if you are interested. My guess is they will fit. ;)

Which nationals are you going to hit next year? I am going to try to do them all, but don't know if I will. It really wore me out in 2001.

Tell Scott to get off his lazy but and get back to riding.

markk
12-18-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Lookin' good :) Throw some chrome and/or polished parts on there, that would really look good.

And cover up them shocks!LOL! Get ahold of Dirtmomma, she can make some custom covers for you.;)

Joe

CHROME DONT GET YA HOME!!!!!!

AND IM STILL WANTING TO RACE U AGAIN MEANGREEN!

U WHERE THE ONLY PERSON THAT I ACTULLY AM ABOUT THE SAME SPEED AS BESIDE MY BUDDIE!

u racing caseys first race the cornstock!

ReconRider25
12-18-2003, 01:20 PM
nice quad but the engine and stuff needs to be cleaned up a lil.

gncc311
12-18-2003, 02:07 PM
the yellow quad is mine i just had matt post the pic. for me. I race Gncc and almost of the the casey illinois races on that or my 250R.
I ran open b all year. i finished 7 th but thats not finishin the last 5 races of the year do to either crashes or something goin wrong. i was runnin top 5 all year until that. but o well the pictures was taken right i had went threw it with all new bearings and bushing during the summer break of GNCC i also finish 5 in the A class at casey. Was second over there until i didnt go to the last race. the double points thing hurt me bad.

12-18-2003, 02:36 PM
Definitly a different looking quad. Original for sure. I don't think it looks bad at all and don't worry about what others think. I've had several people say the color scheme of mine sucks or is dull or whatever. Piss on em, it's your quad make it the way you want. I would be adding full fenders to it though if your gonna be racing XC...

suck my pipe
12-18-2003, 03:25 PM
Dude you posted the pics of your quad so we could tell you if we liked it or not, if not you wouldnt of posted it at all As long as you like it is all that matters but dont be a cry baby just cause somone dosent see it the same way you do!

And the betting for money youll beat all of us thing has absolutly nothing to do with the fact that people dont like your quad someone can paint there frame pink and take the fenders off and still beat you.

If you ask me your a cry baby plain and simple not flaming just wanted to get that off my chest!

250x#93
12-18-2003, 03:53 PM
I like it once i ever get money i'm gonna get all new orange plastics for my x:cool:

gncc311
12-18-2003, 04:00 PM
Hey suck my pipe why dont u back off man that was a hard shot with the crybaby thing. Do u even race? if so what class? and lets see your quad man! and the whole thing about racing for money it was directed to people like u that run ur mouth and wont show us what ur workin with. And let me get something off my chest then by ur signature ur quad dont sound to great. but u know i havent seen urs so im not gonna say anything about it until i do. So lets see it. o and im only 17 and ill race ya.

4wheelboy
12-18-2003, 07:44 PM
i like it! but after all the flaming going on here i see the thread getting closed:o

roostin_dale
12-18-2003, 07:49 PM
:eek2:i love it! Its so different from what you normally see. If i had to change something else it would be the bumper...but i still LOVE it! That is a very Unique colo scheme.

meangreen400ex
12-18-2003, 08:42 PM
I don't even care..... Oh and suck my pipe lets see your quad?

Mofo Racing
12-18-2003, 08:43 PM
awesome
I love the green
Are those stock a-arms and if they are, how are they working after the powdercoating. Everyone told me its a bad idea to powdercoat stock a-arms. 1 more thing. Are those race cut fenders or they normal fenders with a race trim.

markk
12-19-2003, 12:06 AM
they look like stock A-arms to me, and 250x rider im looking for orange plastic for my quad somtime

about beating everyone in here Ummm well i dont think that posible, some of these ppl in these forums are PRO's, and some are just fast as F*ck!

but i still love that 4-wheeler i just wish it had full fronts in ORange lol

whos all racing casey LTM's first race

meangreen400ex
12-19-2003, 03:21 AM
I don't think I ever said I would beat anyone in this forum.......I was just talkin about that suck my pipe dude that had to get his panties in a bunch. Oh well i don't even care about dem haters. I'll prolly be at that casey race mark...so see ya there.

WickedRider
12-19-2003, 09:55 PM
nice. i like the green.

toby400ex
12-19-2003, 11:01 PM
Lets see if you can dog on this quad.... and if you people doggin on these quads have a better one lets see it. This one has minimal stock parts even left on it. So lets see em!!!
http://portfolio.iu.edu/mlgraham/460ex.jpg How much cuttin and drilling did u have to do to get that hood to work right? I wanna do the same thing sometime.

gncc311
12-20-2003, 01:18 PM
All i did was cut off the piece that holds in the lights and then bolted the one the plastics. then i just put the hood on top and it does sit alittle off but if u have some one push down on the hood kinda hard it does flat down to the EX's platics the all i did while they were holdin it i drilled the holes and put in the bolts. But Mickey Dunlop of FST is the one that started the look and proally knows a better way of doin it.

meangreen400ex
12-21-2003, 03:09 PM
Hey shaff(gncc311) so since you decided to pull in my brake levers that night I was trying to get those a arm bolts out you can rebleed my brakes for me ok:D Thats what I thought.

RH1N08d9
12-21-2003, 07:50 PM
I like the green plastic, it's different. I plan on getting a green front for mine too, but I can't afford rears, so it'l be green, black and red. Awesome job with a quad though!

suck my pipe
12-21-2003, 08:00 PM
I wasent flaming and I wasent lookin for a fight, It just dumb founded m when a guy posts a picture of his winter rebuild and wants us to give him are opinion of what we think. I said I like it from the side but I dont like his steering stem ok there my opinion said and done but I went back later to see wht every one else had to say about it and it seamed ALOT of people didnt like it, and he got mad and upset cause no one liked it and started saying stuff about how he could beat every one on here and how fast his bike is. I just found it childish to get offended just because he didnt get his way so I called him a cry baby witch proubly wasent right but I did, oh well its in the past. As for the other guys sayin oh lets see yours then, I never said mine was better or that I was faster go back and read the post and youll see that! I never talked trash on his quad I talked trash on his attitude! I even said I liked his quad! I would post pics of my quad if I could.

i'm half way thre my rebuild and the frame is all blue plastic is yellow and it has red and black accent colors. Dont like it to bad I do and thats the right attitude to have.

I sent this guy a pm apologising for any thing I said to offend him.

I'm sorry if I sounded like a dick but you should hear your selvs from were im at. I think you should all go back slow down and read what I postedover again. Sorry to any one else I might have offended, Im not tryin to give my self a bad name I just have a hard time holding back from saying what I truly feel!

:( Bumbed that you guys didnt understand what I was saying.

and as for the guy that this is all about i'm sorry for calling you a cry baby.

I guess ill just keep my mouth shut for now on!:(

meangreen400ex
12-23-2003, 08:10 PM
Thats cool apology accepted...and just for the record I never said I would beat anyone on this site.

Out_Sider
12-23-2003, 08:54 PM
I want to get Dark Blue Maier for my 300. I think that would look killer. But i cant stand when ppl dog other ppls stuff. But he apologissed (sp) and everything is kool.......but anyway how would blue look on my 300?

bigbadbrad
12-24-2003, 03:48 PM
i really like the green and black sceem, i was thinking of doing it to my 300ex but decided not to. Thosse 2 colors are my favorite colors. I would saw try out some yellow graphics, because red you make it look like a christmas tree

gibson400ex
12-25-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
its unique but im going with jesus on this one

you mean Curt:p

LathersR
12-27-2003, 07:51 AM
I like it alot, and the steering stem is pretty hot too, the quad actually looks like it's all tricker out but its not. (Good thing, not dissing you lol). Nice quad man, nice to see a clean, new, green machine again.

Later, daylen

gncc400exxx
12-30-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by dwf126
Tell Scott to get off his lazy but and get back to riding.

I second that motion.

You guys remember me??

Had a good time with Fischer and the boys in 01.

DWF still have the lsr stem??

meangreen400ex
12-31-2003, 02:15 PM
Who are ya gncc400? I'll be out there for about 5 races this year. hopefully whoop some butt.

meangreen400ex
01-03-2004, 09:55 PM
Hey just wanted to let you guys know you can get the maier add on fenders for a 400ex from rockymountainatv for 10 bucks. I just ordered me a set and plan to have a carbon fiber mold made from them or I will paint them with the new plastic paint.

RIDER11X
01-04-2004, 01:50 AM
I like the green and black! You did a great job with it. No matter what you do you will have people that don't like it. Oh well.
I guess you are a XC racer, and XC racers really like to have a different look so you got that too.

As for graphics.......Try www.mxgraphic.com as they have black and green flames ao skull flames that would look awesome on there!
Also, I would add a set of shockwares when you can, black ones because the lime green ones look cheesy.

Nice work!:cool:

gncc400exxx
01-05-2004, 02:01 PM
Who are ya gncc400? I'll be out there for about 5 races this year. hopefully whoop some butt.

This is Bell from Brazil, My cousin Luke and I ran most of the races in 01 in the 4stoke stock class. We pitted with fischer and the boys from greencastle.

meangreen400ex
02-10-2004, 06:49 AM
ttt

BIGRED400
04-18-2004, 02:57 PM
looks good.......does she glow in the dark???:confused:

416exrider
04-29-2004, 01:16 AM
That is a great looking quad man maybe me and my buddy markk will see u at casey some time man that thing looks sweet