PDA

View Full Version : Hatfield McCoy April Ride question???

12-17-2003, 01:49 PM
You losers like stayin at Logan enough to keep goin back??

Or should we maybe find cabins with actual shelter, because you know were gonna get rained on...:mad:

I wanna get some ideas goin. K2-dawg mentioned in another thread about all of us drunkards tearin stuff up at a cabin and who would be responsible if it did happen?? Good point, but we do have some none drinkers that would be able to tell us the next day who tore up what. That way we could at least know who's *** to take it out of when we woke up..:D

Taco
12-17-2003, 01:50 PM
What kinda $$$ we looking at if we stay in cabins????

knighttime
12-17-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Rico
You losers like stayin at Logan enough to keep goin back??

yip :D

red
12-17-2003, 01:52 PM
Im game for whatever everyone else wants to do. I think we would probably have more room at the Chief Logan but who knows. I dont know what the other site is like.
I just wanna go ride...:macho

12-17-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Taco
What kinda $$$ we looking at if we stay in cabins????

Well go get a dam J O B and you won't have to worry about it...:mad:

spincr4hire
12-17-2003, 01:58 PM
I'm up for staying in the cabins, just put remlapr in the out-house...:o His snoring will keep the coyotes away.:p

XANDADA
12-17-2003, 02:02 PM
cabins + ride quad to trailhead = got my vote

Runnin Dumb
12-17-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
I'm up for staying in the cabins, just put remlapr in the out-house...:o

Only if it has four foot earthen walls, one foot thick steel door:D

12-17-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by XANDADA
cabins + ride quad to trailhead = got my vote

Well we'll still be haulin quads to other trail heads. We'll utilize the ride to trailhead maybe 1 day...:cool:

XANDADA
12-17-2003, 02:16 PM
Still got my vote. It sounds like they got plenty of room for all the riders but what about the 15 trucks with trailers?

Motoman440
12-17-2003, 02:22 PM
How about everyone staying at my crib??? I'll kick the wife and kids out, bring some hookers in, 15 kegs of beer and the he11 with riding!!! Lets just party!!!

Now for reality, I am game for whatever but don't want to be a signer for the cabins. I think it may take some of the fun out of the trip without fires, very close pissers no matter where you are, firing up quads at 2:00 a.m., etc. Not to mention where are ya gonna have the XR50 races??? Lastly, would there be enough room for Wynder's and Doug's quadshop on wheels??? But I will go wit da flow.:D

02Yellow400
12-17-2003, 02:42 PM
I went last year (not with exriders) but we all stayed at cheif logan. It wasnt bad. I think we would need like 10 cabins and it would be a big pain in the *** for the who is sleeping where drama. Im fine with passing out in my tent and waking up and riding. What are the dates exactly so i can take off.

02Yellow400
12-17-2003, 02:43 PM
hopefully the end of april because when we went it was cold and rainy. First week of may would be much better.

12-17-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by 02Yellow400
hopefully the end of april because when we went it was cold and rainy. First week of may would be much better.

1st weekend of april. It's gonna be wet no matter when we go, trust me. Cold in april and sept, you'll get used to it.

Tents don't bother me either, but some people dont' like it and might not show up if the weather is calling for it...:o

k2-dawg
12-17-2003, 02:58 PM
I've only been to one H/M ride, the last one, and i've heard horror stories of torrential rains, everyones chit getting wet, tents full of water, etc. but i don't forget, last year was if not the wettest year on record it was at least number 2, so therefore the law of averages say - GOOD WEATHER next year.

Disclaimer - I ain't no weather man.

So I say, let's give Chief Logan another try, but on higher ground near da chitters.

But, I will go along with whatever is decided for i just wanna ride.

Motoman440
12-17-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
I've only been to one H/M ride, the last one, and i've heard horror stories of torrential rains, everyones chit getting wet, tents full of water, etc. but i don't forget, last year was if not the wettest year on record it was at least number 2, so therefore the law of averages say - GOOD WEATHER next year.

Disclaimer - I ain't no weather man.

So I say, let's give Chief Logan another try, but on higher ground near da chitters.

But, I will go along with whatever is decided for i just wanna ride.

Blah, blah, fu**in BLAH!!!!!

Taco
12-17-2003, 03:05 PM
personally i think im more partial to Chief Smoking Logan. I'm happy as hell just sittin around a campfire. If it keeps the sheelas away then so be it.

k2-dawg
12-17-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Motoman440
Blah, blah, fu**in BLAH!!!!!

Don't you have anything useful or knowledgeable to say??? Obviously you don't have enough work to do.... touche` mf'er.

12-17-2003, 03:07 PM
well i can say if we do go to logan we'll be in the back either up on the top of the hill or at the bottom turnaround. I can say this. If we do go toward the back those are all full hookups so they will cost more money.

red
12-17-2003, 03:21 PM
1st weekend of april. It's gonna be wet no matter when we go, trust me. Cold in april and sept, you'll get used to it.

Tents don't bother me either, but some people dont' like it and might not show up if the weather is calling for it...:o

If i recall there wussy boy the last couple trips you have not slept in a tent...you have been staying in dougs condo trailer.:macho

And yes either way it will rain like hell no matter where we stay and what we do...The forcast can say sunny but somehow it will rain on us...it always has on every trip.:mad:

12-17-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by red
If i recall there wussy boy the last couple trips you have not slept in a tent...you have been staying in dougs condo trailer.:macho

02Yellow400
12-17-2003, 04:37 PM
We had the full hook ups last year and there were barely any more money. Besides when its split up between alot of people its next to nothing. Everyone fork out some money and stop crying. Besides in the back turnaround we can be loud as we want have huge as camp fires

red
12-17-2003, 04:40 PM
The bad thing about the back of the campground will be there wont be near enough parking. We usually have alot of trucks with trailers and i dont think we will fit very well. Hell when we have the front section it is almost tight for parking. I say we just stick with the first three sites like we used to have and say piss on the cabins.

MOFO
12-17-2003, 04:56 PM
I agree with you guys... I like those sites we've been using. No matter what, its gonna rain... I'm used to it anyways...

Nothing beats a good 'ol camp fire, beer and some major BS'in. :devil:

MOFO
12-17-2003, 05:00 PM
How about everyone staying at my crib??? I'll kick the wife and kids out, bring some hookers in, 15 kegs of beer and the he11 with riding!!! Lets just party!!!

N

thats what I'm talkin about. :devil:

I do have to say that I kinda like the cabin idea... Rico, if you need some help findin chit out, let me know...you've been planning every trip after the 1st one....

remlapr
12-17-2003, 05:07 PM
I'm in either way - but it would be nice to not have to trailer the quads both days. We could trailer them the first day to bearwallow or whatever, then not have to worry about it again - so I'm leaning towards cabin, but having enough room for everyone and figuring out who is sleeping where would be an extra hassle.

If we stay at the campground it would be nice to be closer to the showers - If parking is a problem, let's just get twice as many sites - even at $20 a day or whatever for the full hookups it really isn't that much split aprox 20 ways. If you figure $20 x 6 spots = $120 x 3 days = $360/20 people = $18 a person, I think everyone can handle that.

remlapr
12-17-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
I'm up for staying in the cabins, just put remlapr in the out-house...:o His snoring will keep the coyotes away.:p

Originally posted by Runnin Dumb
Only if it has four foot earthen walls, one foot thick steel door:D

And you can both STFU :mad:

red
12-17-2003, 05:20 PM
are we there yet:D

Motoman440
12-17-2003, 05:56 PM
I'm headin down to Chapmanville on Sunday for a little family Christmas deal. I am going to swing by these cabins and see what it's all about as far as size and room for trucks and trailers.

Rico - Are these the cabins that are right out of the entrance to Bearwaller Trail Head???

wyndzer
12-17-2003, 06:03 PM
Doesn't matter to me, I'll be in the condo eating fudgesickles:blah: Not to be confused with packing fudge like Rico. :huh

I think the back circle at Chief Logan would be cool though.

Pappy
12-17-2003, 06:16 PM
id love to try the back camp sites. a bit more away from people and more possibilities for horseplay without any trouble

red
12-17-2003, 06:18 PM
do you all think there will be enough parkin in the back sites:confused:

Bill Fuller
12-17-2003, 06:38 PM
Wherever don't matter to me. If little d chits on my plans again I'll give the Legend his address:mad: I know he misses tucking him in at night:devil: Who ever has the picture of little d and the legend please post it again I would like to save it as my backround....:D

1rancher
12-17-2003, 06:40 PM
We stayed at place call Hillbilly lodge I think was the name over near Rockhouse the guy was cool as hell parking for a ton and the house slept 15, he also has a huge area for a fire and he will bring you wood cable, VCR, full kitchin, this house has everything we were there 3 nights and it cost me 42 dollars to stay there with hot showers and food and place to watch TV and play off-road fury, we had a blast and you can ride to the trail head.

red
12-17-2003, 06:53 PM
is this the pic you are talking about?

Bill Fuller
12-18-2003, 05:19 AM
:D

spincr4hire
12-18-2003, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by remlapr
And you can both STFU :mad:

Just playin' Rem...:p (well, not really)

Runnin Dumb
12-18-2003, 07:06 AM
Well boys, not that anybody gives a furry frog butt, I'm for Chief Logan ---in the back (there's really plenty of parkin') at the bottom. No fun bein' stumblin' drunk rollin' down an asphalt hill:devil: Specially at my young age:p I'm just a pup compared to a mountain!!

dhines
12-18-2003, 07:29 AM
Yuk, yuk, yuk.

I just took this picture to show you where my beotch Bill will be sleeping...

dhines
12-18-2003, 07:30 AM
Here ya go...

12-18-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by dhines
Here ya go...

ROFLMFAO

XANDADA
12-18-2003, 07:52 AM
Anyone else gonna try the hillclimb this time?:devil: :macho
Pappa Fro Hillclimb (http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/mov00644.mpg)

cdalejef
12-18-2003, 07:55 AM
Here ya go... Are those Dockers?

MOFO
12-18-2003, 07:56 AM
Here ya go...

Looks like a pair of pants to me... :confused:

SlapNutz
12-18-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by red
are we there yet:D

yuorses gittings kikked upp alot in dertpilers :cuss:

donnt forgeat my smockes:bandit:

dhines
12-18-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Are those Dockers?

Brooks Brothers actually - Big Jim and the twins like living in style.

Doibugu2
12-18-2003, 08:35 AM
If you guys are talking about the turn around by the ****ter, we will never fit.

When we camped there the first year, getting our small trailer around was kind of a pain.

Also, I don't know what it is, but everyone in there mother drives around that turnaround. I think everyone in the state of WV comes and checks out those stupid deer.

Trust me we wont fit. Also, there is like 7 or 8 sites right there. Which is several more then we normally get. Besides I still owe Ugly $2 from last July.

I don't care which one we stay at. I do know there where several places that rent like a trailer out for the weekend. Maybe we could get that and have some people tent camp and some people in the trailer. I'll look into that though.

Doibugu2
12-18-2003, 12:25 PM
I think I may have found the perfect place.

http://www.thunderlodge.net/

It's about 100 yds from the drag strip. I talked with the lady, Helen, she was very nice. I was very explict explaining what type of group she had, and she said, "You'll have a great time here then"

She said they have beds for 10 and more can sleep on the floor. It's $50 per night for the first 2 then $15 more each add person. So it would be approx $18 per person per night for those that sleep inside.

They also have tent camping available, she wasn't postive about the price, but she said it was around $10 per site.

Rico, alchol is okay and they have plenty of room for parking.

has a grill, fire pit.

12-18-2003, 12:30 PM
Ummmmmm I see carpet in that place....:eek:

IN all honesty my vote goes toward cheif smokin logan. We've battled everything but snow there and survived. Doug I can see why you would want a trailer or cabin since you guys stay a full week.

I'll stay in any cabin as long as my name isn't on the damage waiver that has to be signed....:devil:

Being next to rollin thunder will also be a lot more expensive. Might as well get a room next to the jiggly room..:o

Doibugu2
12-18-2003, 12:35 PM
The april ride, I don't doubt I will be coming by myself. Haven't talked to my buddy hardly at all. Which don't mean much.

I don't plan on staying a whole week in April. Just a quick little vacation.

I just threw it out there, more people seem to think Chief is okay, lets just stay there. I really didn't have a problem with it.

Motoman440
12-18-2003, 12:37 PM
I'm still votin for Chief Smokin Logan as well!!! Been on many ski trips with multiple drunks all stayin in the same place and it was never good news, but alot of fun. Lost many damage deposits though.

remlapr
12-18-2003, 12:38 PM
Rico - wasn't the lady at Logan suppose to have the sites further back by the showers reserved for us last time but when you guys got there they had "messed up" and gave them to other people already?

remlapr
12-18-2003, 12:40 PM
I'm still votin for Chief Smokin Logan as well!!! Been on many ski trips with multiple drunks all stayin in the same place and it was never good news, but alot of fun. Lost many damage deposits though.

Been there done that! - I think Snow Shoe is still trying to track me down :o

12-18-2003, 12:46 PM

let me guess, the snoring caused an avelanche which wiped out the entire town...:eek: LMFAO

XANDADA
12-18-2003, 12:49 PM

Sounds like we got a lot of skiers in here, myself included. Who's down with an exrider's ski trip to tide us over till April?

I'll change my vote to cheif smokin logan too. My name ain't going on the paperwork either:devil:

Motoman440
12-18-2003, 12:56 PM
Sounds like we got a lot of skiers in here, myself included. Who's down with an exrider's ski trip to tide us over till April?

I'm in!!!

cdalejef
12-18-2003, 12:56 PM
How about a ski trip to The Wisp, I won me a season ticket! :D

MOFO
12-18-2003, 01:02 PM

Hell yea!!! I'm in!!!

remlapr
12-18-2003, 01:09 PM
let me guess, the snoring caused an avelanche which wiped out the entire town...:eek: LMFAO :cuss:

remlapr
12-18-2003, 01:15 PM

I'll change my vote to cheif smokin logan too. My name ain't going on the paperwork either:devil:

I could be down for that - I haven't been in about 6 years, but I used to be pretty good so I can probably still at least make it down the mountain. Snow Shoe is a cool place, but I seriously don't think I could get a room in my name there :o

12-18-2003, 01:26 PM
I"m somewhat of a skier, not too good but can stand up at least..:o

I won't make no skiing trip though, i'm lucky being able to make it to the ride...:)

Motoman440
12-18-2003, 01:28 PM
I could be down for that - I haven't been in about 6 years, but I used to be pretty good so I can probably still at least make it down the mountain. Snow Shoe is a cool place, but I seriously don't think I could get a room in my name there :o

Snoeshoe is a great place with all the changes they have made over the last five years. It ain't cheap though. Weekend tickets are $63.00 and weekday are like $45.00!!! Lodging is extremly expensive as well. Canaan Valley (Blackwater 100) and Timberline, which are side by side resorts, are a lot of fun with some good intermediate and advanced runs. For the beginners Timberline has a 2 mile greenee!!! Very boring if ya know how to ski though. Tooooo much poling!!! I can get tickets for either one of those resorts for $20.00 a piece. Lodging is also more reasonable than Snowshoe.

Motoman440
12-18-2003, 01:29 PM
I"m somewhat of a skier, not too good but can stand up at least..:o

I won't make no skiing trip though, i'm lucky being able to make it to the ride...:)

Dam, not only did she take the keys but the ski's as well???

XANDADA
12-18-2003, 01:37 PM
I've been to Snowshoe(SS) a bunch of times but never Caanan or Timberline. I'm cool with whatever as long as I have a months notice to save a little cash. I'm a pretty good skier but haven't gone in two years either. We usually stayed at the Timberline Lodge at SS because it was the cheapest and is still ski in/out. This could be a lot of trouble, I mean fun:devil: :blah:

remlapr
12-18-2003, 01:37 PM
Snoeshoe is a great place with all the changes they have made over the last five years. It ain't cheap though. Weekend tickets are $63.00 and weekday are like $45.00!!! Lodging is extremly expensive as well. Canaan Valley (Blackwater 100) and Timberline, which are side by side resorts, are a lot of fun with some good intermediate and advanced runs. For the beginners Timberline has a 2 mile greenee!!! Very boring if ya know how to ski though. Tooooo much poling!!! I can get tickets for either one of those resorts for $20.00 a piece. Lodging is also more reasonable than Snowshoe.

Dayum - that is high. It was pretty bad when I used to go - but I was usually with a group and we would get a condo. How far is this other place from Charleston?

Motoman440
12-18-2003, 02:14 PM
I've been to Snowshoe(SS) a bunch of times but never Caanan or Timberline. I'm cool with whatever as long as I have a months notice to save a little cash. I'm a pretty good skier but haven't gone in two years either. We usually stayed at the Timberline Lodge at SS because it was the cheapest and is still ski in/out. This could be a lot of trouble, I mean fun:devil: :blah:

Timberline Lodge at SS is gone. New Hi-rise condo there now for like $300.00 per night!!! Tooo rich for my blood!!! You wouldn't believe that place now compared to even two years ago. Unbelievable what Intrawest has done!!! Check it out at www.snowshoemtn.com. My lodging when I go to SS will be with Miller Lite Dave who has a camp over in Cass which is about 10 minutes from the top of the mountain. Yes, Dave drinks as much skiing as he does riding. K2 and Dave went up last Friday and K2 said Dave put away about 20 beers from 8:30 Sat morning till around 3:00 in the afternoon and was still going strong!!! Timberline resort is about 3 hours from Charleston. There we could actually rent a house that are slopeside or within a short walk.

12-18-2003, 02:23 PM
Why don't you kweer start a new thread about skiing, this ones about quads got damit....:mad: :blah:

MOFO
12-18-2003, 02:31 PM
Why don't you kweer start a new thread about skiing, this ones about quads got damit....:mad: :blah:

as pointed out in a previous thread, I'm a lazy SOB. So no, I cant start another thread. :devil:

Motoman440
12-18-2003, 02:32 PM

I'm sorry sir, I mean Mr. Rico, sir!!!:rolleyes:

12-18-2003, 02:41 PM
I'm sorry sir, I mean Mr. Rico, sir!!!:rolleyes:

A simple sir yes sir would have been appropriate...:macho

:blah: :D

jcsact
12-18-2003, 04:49 PM
Man I want to go on this ride so bad.:(

But I already have tickets to Talladega and the wife would kill me if I left for 2 weekends in one month. Hopefully I will catch the next one. I kind of liked what this place had to offer if it makes a difference :confused: http://www.rockhouselodge.com/ (www.rockhouselodge.com/) Says it has RV hook up too. Plus you can get a hot shower at the end of the day. :D

1Rancher sounded like they had a good place also.

k2-dawg
12-19-2003, 07:43 AM

For what it's worth.... I vote Chief Smokin Logan.

Live2Ride300
12-20-2003, 12:43 PM
I want to try and make it down there. How many hours from NH is it?

wyndzer
12-20-2003, 06:38 PM
We gotta do something different about this date. The SC GNCC is the first weekend in April:mad:

Taco
12-20-2003, 06:39 PM
ruh roh

12-21-2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by wyndzer
We gotta do something different about this date. The SC GNCC is the first weekend in April:mad:

DOH,,,,,,,didn't see that.:(

Well someone come up with a different date then...:blah:

I'd like to make the SC race. The rest of April is booked for me..:cool:

Motoman440
12-21-2003, 07:50 AM
How about the very last weekend in March? More specifically, March 25 - 28th. Anyone racing the following weekend could get some decent practice in.

12-21-2003, 08:00 AM
How about the very last weekend in March? More specifically, March 25 - 28th. Anyone racing the following weekend could get some decent practice in.

Dewey your new avatar has me LMAO:D

I might just say fug it and just make the summer ride. :mad:

I'll be limited on time and cash with the wedding coming up and I'd really like to make Steel Creek and Big Buck races..:macho

Pappy
12-21-2003, 08:03 AM
how about having the ride in may:confused: weather might be a touch better any how.

rico....one way or another we will all get together for your funeral...i mean wedding:devil:

Tommy 17
12-21-2003, 09:29 AM
just don't have it the 1st weekend in june and i'll be there... thats the rausch ride probably:macho

k2-dawg
12-21-2003, 09:33 AM
Lets do it in May...

wyndzer
12-21-2003, 01:15 PM
May 9-11 would be the best for May, or we would need to do it earlier like Dewey suggested. Later than that would be too close to the summer ride I think. Summer ride is gonna be what date?
Shall we make it during the GNCC break?

cdalejef
12-21-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by wyndzer
Shall we make it during the GNCC break? Yes please!

wyndzer
12-21-2003, 01:25 PM
Yes please!

OK looks like we'll make it June 26 and 27th during the Wisp then:blah:

Just kidding:D How about July 18-20.

bradley300
12-21-2003, 01:35 PM
i'm in!

and i vote for just staying at cheif logan

red
12-21-2003, 07:12 PM
july 18-20 sounds better to me then early july cause i would have a better chance getting off work at that time.:D

dhines
12-22-2003, 08:44 AM
Crikey boys, now we're talking about 6-7 months out!! At least some of us need to nut up and make it out there sometime in late March/early April. What's wrong with the last weekend in March?

redrunner
12-22-2003, 01:13 PM
I would be willing to go. Never stayed at Chief Logan but camping is camping. Would be good to meet some of you guys and put a face with some of the stuff going on.
A lady here says her relative is a guy named Kevin Bates (bandit tours) out of Logan. Last time down stayed at the Harless center for trailfest. So I will watch for a confirmed date!

UglyMotha™
12-24-2003, 10:58 AM
you girls just settle this and let me know the dates :o

dhines
12-24-2003, 11:31 AM
Here's your dates, Ulgy:

March 25-28, 2004 - Chief Logan Park. No GNCC race - no excuses!

Let's just flaming make it happen! Fuller? Rico? Stoess? Rowlrag? Pappy? Taco? Red? Come on!!!

cdalejef
12-24-2003, 11:58 AM
I will go as long as there's no GNCC's those weekends.

k2-dawg
12-24-2003, 12:31 PM
Here's your dates, Ulgy:

Let's just flaming make it happen! Fuller? Rico? Stoess? Rowlrag? Pappy? Taco? Red? Come on!!!

LET'S GO DAMBIT!!! I'm loaded and ready.

red
12-24-2003, 12:34 PM
sounds good to me...i should be able to get off work that weekend....lets go.

Motoman440
12-24-2003, 05:35 PM
I will already be there. When are you guys comin??? :D

12-25-2003, 07:50 AM
I got a tubberware party that weekend..:mad:

:grr: :grr:

Bill Fuller
12-25-2003, 08:06 AM
Count me in.

redzoomer
12-25-2003, 02:47 PM
I got a tubberware party that weekend..:mad:

:grr: :grr:

Well... I guess that answers that question...... :D
I guess I will have to make the fall ride this year fellers.... If I can I will get ya'll another quart of shine and send it that way with someone.:huh

Taco
12-25-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by redzoomer
Well... I guess that answers that question...... :D
I guess I will have to make the fall ride this year fellers.... If I can I will get ya'll another quart of shine and send it that way with someone.:huh I love this man:D

Pappy
12-25-2003, 03:02 PM
oh you know ill be there.;)

Doibugu2
12-25-2003, 03:30 PM
Here's your dates, Ulgy:

geez thanks for leaving me out.:D

So is this the new date?

ghost_ryder
12-25-2003, 11:06 PM
wooohooo!!!!!! :D

dhines
12-26-2003, 07:53 AM
Doibugu2 - Sorry borther - didn't mean to throw you in the ditch like that.

Obviously not everyone will be able to make it, but it sounds like we've got enough people who are willing to commit to that date to make it happen.

Rico, if you really can't make it (tampon party - I understand) forward me the contact information for Chief Logan and I'll reserve the camping spots.

wex300
12-27-2003, 10:17 PM
Staying at Chief Logan sounds good to me, just bring bananas for those deer, they sure are hungry. Just leave me room for my trailer.

12-28-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by wex300
Staying at Chief Logan sounds good to me, just bring bananas for those deer, they sure are hungry. Just leave me room for my trailer.

If I'm there consider your spot saved Doug.. I'll be callin you this week about the trip to Rash Creek...:devil:

Pappy
12-28-2003, 08:20 AM
well you all have a place to stay if ya head to rausch. lemme know the dates and ill even see if i can get us tomohawk reserved

Motoman440
12-29-2003, 05:00 AM
Went down to Rockhouse on Sunday and rode a DRZ 400 with 3 other fellars on bikes. I think everyone knows how wet that system is. Imagine trying to ride on ice with 2 wheels. That is what it was like. Dam ground was frozen!!! It took about 2 hours to ride from the trailhead to Gilbert. Needless to say we rode the hard road back to the trailhead with Barney Fife chasing us down!!! No more winter time riden for me!!!

12-29-2003, 06:59 AM
Went down to Rockhouse on Sunday and rode a DRZ 400 with 3 other fellars on bikes. I think everyone knows how wet that system is. Imagine trying to ride on ice with 2 wheels. That is what it was like. Dam ground was frozen!!! It took about 2 hours to ride from the trailhead to Gilbert. Needless to say we rode the hard road back to the trailhead with Barney Fife chasing us down!!! No more winter time riden for me!!!

So did Barney pull you guys over?? If so what was said?? I was told you could ride the roads..:mad:

UglyMotha™
12-29-2003, 07:06 AM
probably are allowed to ride the roads, yah just cant' leave the face of the earth :o :blah:

Motoman440
12-29-2003, 07:19 AM
So did Barney pull you guys over?? If so what was said?? I was told you could ride the roads..:mad:

No, didn't get pulled over he just followed us from Gilbert to Man. I think since all the bikes had headlights and tailights and were covered with mud were the license plate would be, he probably thought they were licensed and street legal. The lady in the restaurant told us you can ride the roads in the towns but not between the towns.

Pappy
12-29-2003, 07:21 AM
The lady in the restaurant told us you can ride the roads in the towns but not between the towns.

oops:eek:

12-29-2003, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
oops:eek:

Screw them, when we're there it's the Exriders McCoy trail system...:devil:

I guess the one time I did see a police car he was to busy eatin his hardees burger in their parking lot and wasn't worried about the 20 Piped and pissed off quads racin to the first turn on the paved road.......:o

Pappy
12-29-2003, 08:33 AM
lmfao.....all i remember is that my goggles were all fogged up and i had to tilt my head to see out of the very corner of my goggles. thats was a bit hairy tapped out in fifth gear. then doug passes me :eek: he had that R in the wind:macho

Motoman440
12-29-2003, 09:04 AM
When I was down there yesterday I saw a campground called Paradise Island between Gilbert and Man. Basically puts ya in the middle of the Bearwallow and Rockhouse trailheads. Anyone interested in checking this place out??? It was on the main road and all the signage was painted in sky blue if anyone can remember. I'm 100% sure everyone has passed this place before. Plenty of campsites but wide open for view from the main road. Only thing it does versus Chief Logan is put ya closer to either trailhead. Otherwise, Chief Logan still gets my vote.

UglyMotha™
12-29-2003, 09:06 AM
lmfao.....all i remember is that my goggles were all fogged up and i had to tilt my head to see out of the very corner of my goggles. thats was a bit hairy tapped out in fifth gear. then doug passes me :eek: he had that R in the wind:macho

my butt cheeks are still puckered :eek:

Doibugu2
12-29-2003, 09:16 AM
I don't know why you guys are complaining, I was warm and toasty!:D

12-29-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
I don't know why you guys are complaining, I was warm and toasty!:D

Shaaaaaaaaaa Duup...:muscle:

cdalejef
12-29-2003, 06:15 PM
I'm gonna have to check out the video again and see if I can see Pappy riding with his head turned sideways

Pappy
12-29-2003, 06:47 PM
I'm gonna have to check out the video again and see if I can see Pappy riding with his head turned sideways

trust me...i looked like a cock-eyed rooster:( then i took off my goggles....that just made the friggon rain hurt like a mofo:grr: next thing i know we are at a 3 way stop sign and im stillin fifth tapped:macho

trailhouseowner
12-29-2003, 11:04 PM
I do have Units 1, 2, and 3 available for the first weekend in April at Browning Fork Trailhouse (http://www.browningforktrailhouse.com). I can keep somewhere between 25-28 riders.

If interested, contact me.

k2-dawg
12-30-2003, 07:13 PM
Hey Rico! You gonna reserve these Units on your credit card??? Check out their website, got pics of the units and they look real nice to me.

dhines
12-31-2003, 08:51 AM
The new dates are the last weekend in March (25-28). Also, wherever we end up will need to be able to accomodate a number of large trailers and other vehicles - as well as a lot of insane, dunk, and potentially destructive exriders. My vote is still for Chief Logan.

red
12-31-2003, 09:23 AM
are we there yet?

trailhouseowner
12-31-2003, 01:45 PM
Sorry, but I do not have those dates available in any of my units. I could support the trailers, vehicles, etc. We have plenty of parking. We actually have an empty lot that we use when needed.

Anybody interested in January or February, we have 25% off our regular rates.

dhines
12-31-2003, 01:58 PM
trailhouseowner,

Please don't take my vote for Chief Logan as not appreciating the facilities you have to offer. In an ideal world, I would much rather stay with you than at the park. However, if you knew the group that will be showing up for this ride, you would be glad that we're staying elsewhere.

While no one is violent or willfully destructive (we're actually a pretty nice group of guys), we do like to have a good time and I personally would not want to be liable for any damages that might result from staying in a more civilized facility. Asphalt and dirt are about all that's safe when we start to get our party on.

Rico,

You gonna rent out those camping spots or do I need to?

trailhouseowner
12-31-2003, 02:21 PM
Rico,

Thank you for your honesty and concern. I have followed this site for a year and I know that you all probably get a little rowdy and destructive.

We do really try to take care of the trailhouses. They are nice facilities that look just as nice as they did when we opened in October 2002. I don't want anyone to cause property damage, but I did want to give you the opportunity to visit if you wanted. Maybe sometime in the future you will be with a small group that might stay with us.

I hope your March trip is as much fun as all the others.
Have fun, but be safe.

Thanks again and no offense is taken!!

dhines
12-31-2003, 02:42 PM
trailhouseowner - actually, I'm Dennis. Looking at my message it looks like I signed it as "Rico" - but I have way too much class to be mistaken for that drunk, late-night campsite-infiltrating, picture-taking redneck! I was actually calling him out to give decide who needs to rent the spaces at Logan.

In all honesty, I feel fairly confident that we would be able to behave ourselves and again, no one would be intentionally destructive. However, when the party starts the horseplay can sometimes get a little crazy and I could see someone breaking a window, crushing furniture, ingniting carpeting, etc. And aparently most everyone here agrees with me as no one is willing to put the liability on their credit card!

As you say, when we have a smaller group going we might just have to check out what you have to offer.

Best,

Dennis

Bill Fuller
12-31-2003, 05:24 PM
Oh blah blah blah.Now does anybody wonder why I say he's a cockholster:devil:Lets get it on I'm ready to ride.Hopefully little d will have a machine to ride I suspect it will be a yahmaha we will just have to see if the"boss"lets him buy one. :D

12-31-2003, 06:19 PM
Does this guy look like he can handle a yammi:confused:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/hatfeild_pics_folder/d_an_legend.jpg

Chino
12-31-2003, 08:47 PM
Does this guy look like he can handle a yammi:confused:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/hatfeild_pics_folder/d_an_legend.jpg

Looks like he's hell on the tube steak thou :eek:

trailhouseowner
12-31-2003, 11:26 PM
Dennis,

Sorry about the mistaken identity. I just wasn't paying good attention.

But again, I do understand. I have been to parties where too much has been drunk and things happen that was not in the orignal plans. I really understand perfectly.

You are welcome at Browning Fork Trailhouses whenever you come to WV to ride the trails.

Have a good March trip!!

Lisa

red
01-02-2004, 11:55 PM
Bump

red
Bump

red
Bump

red
01-02-2004, 11:56 PM
ooops didnt mean to do that twice.:blah:

dhines
01-05-2004, 11:36 AM
Rico - make those reservations or give me the number!!!

red
01-05-2004, 11:52 AM
are we still gonna go if it is cold and snowing:D

dhines
01-05-2004, 11:56 AM
Sure - you can just snuggle up with Ulgly to keep warm.

red
01-05-2004, 11:58 AM
we will have to find peaches so rico can stay warm and toasty all night long.:devil: :eek2: :blah:

remlapr
01-05-2004, 11:58 AM
Don't they start taking reservations at the beginning of the year? Probably be a good idea to go ahead and make the reservations for all three rides...

01-05-2004, 11:59 AM
Rico - make those reservations or give me the number!!!

Reservations are made for sites 3 - 5 which are the normal sites...:blah: Those are all full hook ups. :cool:

Pappy
01-05-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by red
we will have to find peaches so rico can stay warm and toasty all night long.:devil: :eek2: :blah:

red
01-05-2004, 12:03 PM
im just ready to ride.:blah:

red
01-05-2004, 12:05 PM

how am i supposed to ride if i get eaten?:devil:

01-05-2004, 12:07 PM
Don't they start taking reservations at the beginning of the year? Probably be a good idea to go ahead and make the reservations for all three rides...

I normally do that but this years schedule is jacked up.

Last weekend of Sept has always been the last date. There's a GNCC that weekend in WV. What does everyone want to do, make it a week or 2 earlier and it will be during the summer break so more riders are likely to make it.

And when should the middle ride be (summer ride)???

red
01-05-2004, 12:12 PM
what about the first weekend in june for the summer ride...4th, 5th, 6th
and either the sept 17th, 18th, and 19th weekend or the oct 1st, 2nd and 3rd weekend for the fall ride?

there are no races on any of them dates.

01-05-2004, 12:32 PM
well i'll probablly catch chit over this but some of us can't be gone from home 3 weekends in a row.. And if you throw in the hatfield trips its not just weekends but 4 days. :o

Maybe we should just have a 5 day trip during the summer break and say piss on the last ride in sept...:confused:

Pappy
01-05-2004, 12:33 PM
maybe 2 rides is best

red
01-05-2004, 12:35 PM
i would rather have the ride later then cause it is harder for me to get off work in the summer then in the fall...so do the early ride and the late ride.

01-05-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by red
bring it ******es:macho im ready to lay down the smack to all you non riding gaiboyz:devil:

******es huh:confused:

We'll see in march...

remlapr
01-05-2004, 12:41 PM
Reservations are made for sites 3 - 5 which are the normal sites...:blah: Those are all full hook ups. :cool:

You mean for the March ride right? I thought we were going to try either the sites next to the *****ters or the ones down past them :(

01-05-2004, 12:48 PM
You mean for the March ride right? I thought we were going to try either the sites next to the *****ters or the ones down past them :(

There doing construction down at the turn around and the sites we were at before, is the only location in the whole campground with enough grass area to hold all of us in a central area. Or we could just choose 3 different sites at 3 different corners and we'll just scream at the top of our lungs at each other the whole time.

You dam hoosiers an your half *** way's of doin things.... :rolleyes: :o

red
01-05-2004, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rico
[B] Or we could just choose 3 different sites at 3 different corners and we'll just scream at the top of our lungs at each other the whole time.

Dont we do this anyways....u bunch of drunks:blah:

01-05-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by red
and i dont mind sleeping with ugly:devil:

:huh :eek2:

You go boy..................... I think..:huh

I bet Dhines and fuller would like to get in with the action too....:eek2:

Motoman440
01-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Heys fellars I'll go with the flow. Whenever is fine with me cause ya know what...

I WILL ALREADY BE THERE!!!

LOL!!!:D

wyndzer
01-05-2004, 01:01 PM
What ever:confused: Just tell me when to be there and I guess I'll be there.

UglyMotha™
01-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Sure - you can just snuggle up with Ulgly to keep warm.

ain't nobody sleeping with me :cuss:

cept maybe for that pud puller guy :eek: :bandit:

redzoomer
01-05-2004, 04:59 PM
well i'll probablly catch chit over this but some of us can't be gone from home 3 weekends in a row.. And if you throw in the hatfield trips its not just weekends but 4 days. :o

Maybe we should just have a 5 day trip during the summer break and say piss on the last ride in sept...:confused:

Some of us can't make the summer ride!!:mad: :mad:

Bill Fuller
01-05-2004, 07:17 PM
Pud Puller.....hehe now thats funny.Hey wait a minute thats me:mad: damn Monkey nuts.I'll be happy to spoon you Ugly:devil: Thanks for the invite.

remlapr
01-05-2004, 07:42 PM
How's this:

Spring ride: March 25 - 28

Summer ride: May 26 - 30

Fall ride: Sept 9 - 12

UglyMotha™
01-06-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
I'll be happy to spoon you Ugly:devil:

now that's what i'm talking about :cool:

300exQuadracer
01-07-2004, 12:49 PM
well i dont really care where we stay since this year will be my first year out there hopefully!
just wondering why dont ya just put the tents on the trailers, we`ve done it before cause our campsite was a mud hole unloaded the quads and set up on the camper just throwin in my worthless .02

UglyMotha™
01-07-2004, 01:37 PM
cause you'd be setting you tent up and taking it down every day and loading and unloading your bikes cause they have to be trailored to where we ride besides it wouldn't be camping unless your crap got muddy and wet :o

monkeyboy
01-07-2004, 02:27 PM
I c u biches darre:macho

Bill Fuller
01-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
I c u biches darre:macho Oh god here we go again.:cuss: Bring your mama monkey maybe she can get a job with Peaches and make you boys enough money to get that Tecotty fixed.:eek2:

red
01-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Is this thing still going on or what?

bradley300
01-12-2004, 10:47 PM
so when is the summer trip, or at least a trip not during a gncc weekend

Taco
01-12-2004, 11:16 PM
So has anything been decided?????:confused:

dhines
01-13-2004, 07:17 AM
So has anything been decided?????:confused:

Hell yeah - last weekend in March. Rico claims he has already reserved us camping spots. I've already let the wife know that I'm going. Now I've just got to get that new YFZ bought...

01-13-2004, 08:51 AM
Hell yeah - last weekend in March. Rico claims he has already reserved us camping spots. I've already let the wife know that I'm going. Now I've just got to get that new YFZ bought...

The sites have been reserved. That is a fact.

the rest of the year is up to someone else. I"ve got too many things goin on this year to keep up with these rides.

Any volunteers for ride coordinator the other ride or 2?????????

UglyMotha™
01-13-2004, 10:03 AM
uuuuuhhh....................................

i would like to nominate rico :o

remlapr
01-13-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
uuuuuhhh....................................

i would like to nominate rico :o

I second that :cool:

01-13-2004, 12:30 PM
somebody better volunteer so that the sites can be reserved. Kinda skeers me to leave the responsibility to one of the many jackazz's that do go on these rides.

Let me know the other dates when you come up with them.

I"m whiping my hands clean of ride coordinator from this point on. Or atleast till 2005...:blah:

UglyMotha™
01-13-2004, 01:04 PM
i'll be the first to say.................

WERE ALL DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED :eek:

Taco
01-13-2004, 06:31 PM
Lets figure out the rest of the dates then. We look like a bunch of munkey humping a football here:grr:

MOFO
01-13-2004, 06:35 PM
Lets figure out the rest of the dates then. We look like a bunch of munkey humping a football here:grr:

Yep, I agree... I know I can make atleast 1 ride for sure (due to wedding and lack of vacation time)... I'll put together the 2nd ride in the summer/late summer... I managed to do the first ride years ago... simple enough. :blah:

Taco
01-13-2004, 06:58 PM
K and if anyone wants a 3rd ride I'll head up that one. (I've always wanted free beer):devil:

k2-dawg
01-14-2004, 07:22 AM
K and if anyone wants a 3rd ride I'll head up that one. (I've always wanted free beer):devil:

Me and Motoman will be up for a third ride Taco. Let's get the dates together and make some reservations.

01-14-2004, 07:25 AM
I think the 1st or 2nd weekends in Sept. would make great dates. It should be good weather, it's during the GNCC series summer break, and it's good beer drinkin weather in Sept..:cool:

k2-dawg
01-14-2004, 07:29 AM
I think the 1st or 2nd weekends in Sept. would make great dates. It should be good weather, it's during the GNCC series summer break, and it's good beer drinkin weather in Sept..:cool:

Sept 3-5th is Labor Day Weekend, so would the second weekend be better for everyone, the 10-12th? Doesn't really matter to me. Rico, what sites do we normally get and what's the number to Chief Smokin' Logan?

Motoman440
01-14-2004, 07:36 AM
I won't be attending any rides this year. My wife made me sell my quad!!!:(

MOFO
01-14-2004, 07:43 AM

and its 1 month from my wedding date.... I'm gonna have to test the waters with Nicole on those dates... :(

If I were to break my leg in Sept, I would need someone to just shoot me... :eek:

redrunner
01-14-2004, 07:43 AM

:eek2:

As mentioned before you may see (meet) me on the first ride, Ugly maybe I will hook up with you and caravan there. Do you plan on going in March I assume and do you plan on leaving on Wed nite of a Thurs. morning?

k2-dawg
01-14-2004, 07:45 AM

You PUTHY!!!

k2-dawg
01-14-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
and its 1 month from my wedding date.... I'm gonna have to test the waters with Nicole on those dates... :(

Don't just test the waters!.... now's the time to set the precedence!!! If you don't you'll be soooorrry. I know, been there done that, both ways. Believe me man, if the lil woman don't want you ride before the weddin', you might as well sell your quad or it will be an expensive dust collector.... you ridin' dayz will be OVER. Just ask Motoman.

Doibugu2
01-14-2004, 08:35 AM
How many rides are we going to have. I want to make two this year.

earlier in Sept the better.

UglyMotha™
01-14-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by redrunner
:eek2:

As mentioned before you may see (meet) me on the first ride, Ugly maybe I will hook up with you and caravan there. Do you plan on going in March I assume and do you plan on leaving on Wed nite of a Thurs. morning?

There's pretty much not way that i'm goin to make the march ride cause as of right now this is what my truck looks like and i don't forsee me having it done until late april early may, i'm hoping we can do another july ride and one in september i'm definantly goin to come to those, but if you'd be up to pushing, i'd be more that happy to go :blah:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid99/pef64ecad65ee16fc4ca32727284fd061/f9f932a5.jpg

dhines
01-14-2004, 09:09 AM
Somebody's got to pick Ugly up and bring him down in March.

Otherwise, you're just gonna have to get that truck slapped back together, boy!

Doibugu2
01-14-2004, 09:16 AM
There's pretty much not way that i'm goin to make the march ride cause as of right now this is what my truck looks like and i don't forsee me having it done until late april early may, i'm hoping we can do another july ride and one in september i'm definantly goin to come to those, but if you'd be up to pushing, i'd be more that happy to go :blah:

Well I don't remember you showering all weekend or changing cloths. Just put on your fishing gear, fill the quad up and drive that SOB down.:D

redrunner
01-14-2004, 09:59 AM
If things go as planned I could give you a lift, what do you think?:confused:

UglyMotha™
01-14-2004, 11:09 AM
If things go as planned I could give you a lift, what do you think?:confused:

that may actually may be do-able if i get my a-arms done before march then i'd be up for it, we could split gas if your up for it :o

XANDADA
01-14-2004, 11:14 AM
I think spencer isn't far from me. If my one friend goes he will have plenty room for your quad & gear. Right now he says he is going but thats a long way off. Your more than welcome to join us if you want...

redrunner
01-14-2004, 11:25 AM
Well maybe we should all hook up, that way you young guys can change my flats.:D

XANDADA
01-14-2004, 11:29 AM
Well maybe we should all hook up, that way you young guys can change my flats.:D

:cool: sounds good, any way it goes down ugly is going to the ride, so you best be ready. Who else is gonna scare all the little girls if ugly doesn't go?

UglyMotha™
01-14-2004, 11:36 AM
woohoo.......... hugz for everybody :macho

PHAT400
01-14-2004, 03:57 PM
Me think's sept will be my time...... I agree with Rico... good drink'n weather..

See you all then..

:macho

simoniz
01-14-2004, 07:35 PM
Looking forward to meeting and riding with you guys. I'll prolly be riding up with WEX300. Can't wait.

redrunner
01-15-2004, 06:36 AM
Don't just test the waters!.... now's the time to set the precedence!!! If you don't you'll be soooorrry. I know, been there done that, both ways. Believe me man, if the lil woman don't want you ride before the weddin', you might as well sell your quad or it will be an expensive dust collector.... you ridin' dayz will be OVER. Just ask Motoman.

Let the truth be told! Hang onto your nuz, they will steal them!

dhines
01-15-2004, 09:52 AM
:cool: sounds good, any way it goes down ugly is going to the ride, so you best be ready. Who else is gonna scare all the little girls if ugly doesn't go?

Hey - that chick was fast for a 9 year old! No shame in losing, Ugly... :blah:

wyndzer
01-15-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by simoniz
Looking forward to meeting and riding with you guys. I'll prolly be riding up with WEX300. Can't wait.

Well, there goes the weekend:blah:

simoniz
01-15-2004, 10:11 AM
I here ya Jamie!!!!!! Is that Cannible going to stay together for ya...

UglyMotha™
01-15-2004, 10:32 AM
Hey - that chick was fast for a 9 year old! No shame in losing, Ugly... :blah:

what!........... i handed that dude his arse with ease :cuss:

dhines
01-28-2004, 07:17 AM
hump

Less than 60 days ******es.

Pappy
01-28-2004, 07:24 AM
what!........... i handed that dude his arse with ease :cuss:

you let HER win:p the old "ill let her win and then score" trick...very slick...very very slick:devil:

redrunner
01-28-2004, 10:54 AM
hump

Less than 60 days ******es.

Let's see, if it goes up 1 degree a day (carry the one x 59 1/2 =) then it might be 70!!!:eek2:

Taco
01-28-2004, 10:55 AM
hrmmmmmmm depending on my $$$ situation i may be going to LS OK instead. Damn decisions:grr:

UglyMotha™
01-28-2004, 11:13 AM
well now that you mention it, she was purty good lookin :o

k2-dawg
01-28-2004, 12:36 PM
hrmmmmmmm depending on my $$$ situation i may be going to LS OK instead. Damn decisions:grr:

Lickem Sack, Oklahoma...... hmmm never heard of it. Must be one dem alternative lifestyle communes. Your $$$ situation would improve there for sure!!!

j/k, Taco. Seriously tho, hope you can make the H/M ride.

01-28-2004, 12:55 PM

j/k, Taco. Seriously tho, hope you can make the H/M ride.

Screw him...:blah:

I don't really see the trip to OK takin place at this time since it's a ATVNC.com planned ride. Both SC and NC GNCC races are around that time frame so how can this possible trip to OK take place???

Taco
01-28-2004, 01:01 PM
don't hate the playa hate the game:huh

rmilli
01-31-2004, 06:50 PM
Taco, I think I will try and make the ride. PM me with the details if you can.

wyndzer
01-31-2004, 06:53 PM
I haven't missed one yet, they are a blast.

redzoomer
01-31-2004, 07:17 PM
Screw all of ya that have extra vacation days!!
Screw you Taco for just being unemployed!!!!!:grr: :grr:

Runnin Dumb
02-01-2004, 01:18 PM
Screw you Taco for just being unemployed!!!!!:grr: :grr:

Does that include all of us soon to be retired old farts:D

Taco
02-02-2004, 09:51 PM
Screw you Taco for just being unemployed!!!!!:grr: :grr: :devil: :blah: :D

red
02-03-2004, 03:54 PM
is this thing still on or what.....and i dont think it will rain this time....probably more like snow.:blah:

dhines
02-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Heck yeah it's still on. I've even been piecing my machine back together. A good snow ride in the mountains - what could be better? I wanna see Jeff take the hill climb in the snow!!

monkeyboy
02-05-2004, 03:24 PM
Heck yeah it's still on. I've even been piecing my machine back together. A good snow ride in the mountains - what could be better? I wanna see Jeff take the hill climb in the snow!!

:mad: :mad: STFU

batgeek
02-05-2004, 11:01 PM
Screw him...:blah:

I don't really see the trip to OK takin place at this time since it's a ATVNC.com planned ride. Both SC and NC GNCC races are around that time frame so how can this possible trip to OK take place???

remember, it all still dependant....

anyways, all Taco would need is to get there...they use pocket lint for money around them parts.

not to mention, picking up chicks is easy there...when i say "picking up" i mean it literally...just go to the club and pick a drunk and drugged one up off the dance floor...i thought it was pretty cool. kinda like shopping but ya didn't have to pay!

dhines
02-24-2004, 09:32 AM
Ok, who is still going on this ride? I don't want to burn vacation days if no one is going to show up? :mad:

k2-dawg
02-24-2004, 12:20 PM
Is the ride still on for March 25th or is it gonna change?

dhines
02-24-2004, 12:30 PM
I'm ready to go! All I need is a few other people to commit.

Motoman440
02-24-2004, 12:39 PM
I'm ready to go! All I need is a few other people to commit.

I am still in along with some other WV fellars (K2-Dawg, Taco and Red). I got another buddy that doesn't post much (dirtwarrior88) that is comin as well. It seems like for the racer guys its a bad weekend but c'mon down anyways as far as I am concerned!!!

dhines
02-24-2004, 01:01 PM
They gonna have the drag stip open?

Bill Fuller
02-24-2004, 01:06 PM
They gonna have the strip club open? Now that's what I'm talking about:D