PDA

View Full Version : Star struck

WEEZIL
12-16-2003, 01:33 PM
Well this is awesome
My sisters boyfriend Jaison works at PF Changs down in the burgh. So he is now an international trainer. They recently sent him to West Chester P.A to train employees. So he is working opening night. Who else to show up to the opening night of P.F changs than the Margeras! It was Ape, Phil, Jess and his friend from CKY I will tell you who later. Jaison ran up to them and was talking to them and hugged phil. I guess he called my sister GEEKING sucks bam wasn't there but hell thats cool so she called me bout 9' and was telling me.. pretty cool eh?

flyin#5
12-16-2003, 01:47 PM
cool........... i think:huh

MOFO
12-16-2003, 02:04 PM
I've been to that restaurant before (PF Changs) but I have no clue who your talking about... :huh

seatec
12-16-2003, 02:12 PM
what????:huh These are the folx from that show with Bam Magera, Viva la Bam. it's freaking hilarious. Phil has got to be the most understanding father in the universe. Bam also hangs out with the cast from Jack *****. (johnny KNoxville)

This one time they converted the entire house into a skating park. Tony Hawks was there. Very funny but then again. I am easily entertained.

MOFO
12-16-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by seatec
what????:huh

I hardly watch TV. The only thing I watch are DVD movies and the news.... maybe some TLC or TDC.

XANDADA
12-16-2003, 02:24 PM
huh, never heard of any of that stuff - is it on the spanish channel or something?:huh :(

wilkin250r
12-16-2003, 03:12 PM
My girlfriend is a blackjack dealer in Lake Tahoe. She deals to all kinds of famous people. The head coach for the Rams always comes to play her table whenever he's in town. Football players, basketball players. The drummer from Sugar Ray played on her game and offered her backstage passes.

Anybody ever watch the show "Who's Line is it Anyways?" hosted by Drew Carey? The whole cast (Ryan Stiles, Wayne Bradey, ect) played on her game. She said she almost peed her pants laughing so hard.

zephead400ex
12-16-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
...Anybody ever watch the show "Who's Line is it Anyways?" hosted by Drew Carey? The whole cast (Ryan Stiles, Wayne Bradey, ect) played on her game. She said she almost peed her pants laughing so hard.

She would have got a nice tip from me if she would have peed her pants in front of me....:blah:

MOFO
12-16-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
She would have got a nice tip from me if she would have peed her pants in front of me....:blah:

:huh :huh :huh

...not sure if I want to know. LOL!

400exmom
12-16-2003, 05:23 PM
:huh

JOEX
12-16-2003, 05:48 PM
I was in the same bar as Cuba Gooding Jr. and rode in an elevator with Ben Stiller:o :macho

Joe

Guy400
12-16-2003, 06:24 PM
Tim Farr is a patient at my wife's dentist office and I got his autograph:eek2: :huh