PDA

View Full Version : new section added to the forum

Pappy
12-16-2003, 10:23 AM
looks as if ol"red eye" harlen has added a new section to better organize the site:)

race coverage (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=42)

i hope everyone enjoys the race coverage and if all goes as i expect and we have planned it will only get better and better:cool:

Doibugu2
12-16-2003, 10:27 AM
oooh, getting fancy. I noticed that the Glen Helen pictures all had the exriders logo at the bottom. Is Harlen trying to make it so other sites can steal our awesome pics?

We are going to be the envy of all other sites:eek:

Pappy
12-16-2003, 10:29 AM
yes...at lunch i expressed that our race coverage pictures should be watermarked. it can still be erased with photoshop but much easier to prosecute anyone using the pictures for profitability....as in ad's and such.

we ARE the envy:devil:

300exOH
12-16-2003, 10:32 AM
We are going to be the envy of all other sites:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

Already are!:devil:

Those are awesome pics. I can't believe how fast the site has grown. I think the EXRiders at the bottom of the pics is a good idea. Looks kind of classy too!

Keep up the good work Harlen!(and the mods too):D

jay's 300
12-16-2003, 10:39 AM
Saawweeet! You guys (mods and admin) do an awesome job w/ the site! Thanks for all you hard work and dedication. Without you, this place wouldn't be what it is today! I also wouldn't be on here 6-8 hrs a day, getting ******ed at by the wife for not spending any time w/ her! :eek: Thanks again! :D

LazeR
12-16-2003, 02:07 PM
I'm not sure if its just coincidence or not....but i mentioned on the Dirt Riot thread that we should have a seperate thing for pictures and stuff :eek2: and in a way it happend! anyway i think its a great idea!

Adam202
12-16-2003, 02:18 PM
Sweet coverage, Good Job to all that put that stuff together ;)