PDA

View Full Version : Hell Ya!!! Huevos 6 Is Here

oj250r
12-15-2003, 08:10 PM
WELL I JUST GOT IT TODAY BUT I AINT WATCHED IT YET BUT IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO IT...DID ANYBODY ELSE GET IT YET??:devil:

Narly R
12-15-2003, 08:29 PM
Let me see if i have this straight, you HAVE it and HAVENT watched it!:eek2: :huh :mad:

j/k man, thats awsome.:D How is it?

ubnpast
12-15-2003, 09:07 PM
First off...this is one person's opinion. I got my copy today, pumped as hell, pop it in.....instantly bored. I don't dig the segway's. There are some parts that I was excited about, but those didn't last long. Sorry if some of you feel different than I, but I would have to say, they have made better videos. Maybe it's just cuz it's on DVD and the cool, candid things I like are in the "behind the scenes" sections. I think they are running out of ideas, and different places to shoot. Now, inside the package they are asking for people to send in their cool vids. That is pretty sweet.

Well, I'm off to watch it again, to see if there are more things I like about it.

Eric

12-15-2003, 09:11 PM
first negative comment i have jheard on huevos :(

oj250r
12-15-2003, 10:02 PM
wow dude its is bad ***.. its has all that i wanted it to have...alot of motocross...i love it:devil:

RIDER11X
12-16-2003, 12:18 AM
Mine is back ordered!:mad: How is the XC action. Heard TLC is a part of the action this time! :cool: