PDA

View Full Version : NICE 87 banshee

banshee109
12-15-2003, 01:43 PM
i ahve a very nice 87 shee. the shee is currently at the shop getting COMPLETELY rebuilt. it was very nice till the top end went then i decided im gunna fix it up all nice and sell her. the whole shee itself is in mint condition. no rust or anything. all new rims, tires, plastic, pipes, stator, boyeson reeds, K & n filter, boost bottle, dg nerfs and bumper, new tusk bars, all new clutch, clutch cable and throttle cable, shockwears, and like i said if we do end up tradeing the motor will have 0 hours on it. it will need to be broken in. my shee is in great shape and proberly one of the nicest 87's on the planet. i have some pics but their from a year ago. i cant get no pics till its out of the shop which will be proberly the 1st of the year. will sacrifice for $2800 obo if you are interested i can email you some older pics of it but its has changed alot. my email is speed_demon_109@hotmail.com. thanx..l8er

-jeremy

12-15-2003, 02:33 PM
Isnt 2800 kinda high for a 16 year old banshee?? just my opinion...

2banshees
12-15-2003, 02:48 PM
where are you located id possibly trade you two bikes for it. a worked 300ex and a 250 mojave. let me know.

banshee109
12-16-2003, 06:17 AM
well not really the way i see it. i put more then what im asking in to it. you really have to see the bike. and even though its an 87 not much has changed and it has a like new motor in it. im located in lower michigan. the area code is 49229.