PDA

View Full Version : Wamba

livealatimmy
12-15-2003, 01:08 PM
Anyone ever been to Wamba? I am going to wamba w/ some friends this weekend and i didnt know if anyone is going

12-15-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by livealatimmy
Anyone ever been to Wamba? I am going to wamba w/ some friends this weekend and i didnt know if anyone is going

well being that we have no idea were you live or anything else, how the flock are we supposed to know about this animal your hunting for..:confused: I"M guessing that's what your talking about is hunting right???

While were chattin how about that new bill passed by the senate:huh Pretty crazy what their doin huh??

wyndzer
12-15-2003, 01:23 PM
Rico shuddup!! Wambaw is in South Carolina. You KY jelly boys don't know shat.

P.S. How come you never told Jeff about AtvNC.com?

Pappy
12-15-2003, 01:25 PM
whew!!! i thought it was mamba or some chit:o

12-15-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by wyndzer

P.S. How come you never told Jeff about AtvNC.com?

His wife quit payin me to baby sit him so he has to find this info on his own. I thought I put a link to the site on his forums page but i didn't...:o

livealatimmy
12-16-2003, 09:31 AM
I live in North Carolina, and i dont see why it matters where i live if all i am asking is if anyone is going to be riding at the same time we were :macho

12-16-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by livealatimmy
I live in North Carolina, and i dont see why it matters where i live if all i am asking is if anyone is going to be riding at the same time we were :macho

My point was that you have no location of were your at in the states so how the flock is anybody gonna know what wamba is:confused:

If wyndzers goin then count me out...:mad:

wyndzer
12-16-2003, 01:46 PM
You smell anyway Rica and the dern snoring is horrible. Anyway, I got three cuts in my shoulder that I'm waiting on to heal so I can run you over in FL at the GNCC:blah:

12-16-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by wyndzer
You smell anyway Rica and the dern snoring is horrible. Anyway, I got three cuts in my shoulder that I'm waiting on to heal so I can run you over in FL at the GNCC:blah:

Well i'd run you into a poll but you do a good job of that by yourself...:o

:D :devil:

livealatimmy
12-17-2003, 10:59 AM
No problem Rico:D . just a little misunderstanding

wyndzer
12-17-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Well i'd run you into a poll but you do a good job of that by yourself...:o

:D :devil:

That pole is coming down this year:macho

Runnin Dumb