PDA

View Full Version : rode my first sled

vroom
12-15-2003, 09:23 AM
firecat f7 EFI, all i can say is COT DAMNNNN:eek2: most insane peaice of machinery i've ever ridden, its like hitting a powerband while driving 100 banshees combined :p man sleds are pretty nasty

86350x
12-15-2003, 09:27 AM
Yup, and they only get faster after you build em up a bit. You never have to worry about having enough power on a modern liquid cooled slead.

So when are you buying one:D You know you want to:macho

TRX250X
12-15-2003, 10:04 AM
Got to love 2 stroke twins. But get on a triple/triple at triple digits and really be amazed then.

JUSTINcredible
12-15-2003, 10:19 AM
my friend wrapped his sled around a light pole last night doin about 60 and walked away with out a scratch:eek2:

NTPRacing#19
12-15-2003, 11:07 AM
sleds are the most insane offroad vehicals ever made. i want to race snocross next year to stay in shape for neatv-mx. sleds weigh a ton and if i can toss one of them around by the end of the year im gonna hop on my yfz and be ALL SET

12-15-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19
sleds are the most insane offroad vehicals ever made. i want to race snocross next year to stay in shape for neatv-mx. sleds weigh a ton and if i can toss one of them around by the end of the year im gonna hop on my yfz and be ALL SET

The Sno-pro 440s are light as all hell. I can whip a Z440 around like nothing. I love jumping sleds. My sisters bf races ice ovals, that is awesome to watch. Snowmobiling is a very very very addicting sport. Ride on the trails one day with your friends you will never have more fun. Stoppin at bars gettin munchies and bullshlttin with people, and Doing some crazy *** stuff.

flyin#5
12-15-2003, 03:21 PM
yeah sleds are crazy fast. at the ski place right by my house they made a snowcross track and a kicker ramp for sleds. every year they have had pro snowcross out there... now they finally made a track for regular people to ride.

86350x
12-15-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by bobby88
Snowmobiling is a very very very addicting sport. Ride on the trails one day with your friends you will never have more fun. Stoppin at bars gettin munchies and bullshlttin with people, and Doing some crazy *** stuff.

Right on!

But riding up at bull gap (on atvs/bikes) in a group is almost as much fun.

250ex03
12-15-2003, 07:36 PM
i like mine i have 2 arctic-cat 570s

SGA
12-15-2003, 07:38 PM
I dont think I have ever seen a snowmobile in person.
It snows here a couple of inches every few years.
Jet skis are the big thing around here.

ReconRider25
12-15-2003, 07:42 PM
I dont think I have ever seen a snowmobile in person.

boy have you been deprived.:p yea i got my '79 jag thats like riding a brick. fast as hell though.:eek2: cant wait till my uncle picks up his f5 so i can drive it.:devil:

K_Fulk
12-15-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19

I went to one of the wsa's big races in jan of 02 it was pretty close to Minneapolis. I was amazed how they jumped them sleds. If you get in shape to race them, racing a quad shouldn't be a problem.

flyin#5
12-15-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
I went to one of the wsa's big races in jan of 02 it was pretty close to Minneapolis. I was amazed how they jumped them sleds. If you get in shape to race them, racing a quad shouldn't be a problem.

cantaburry i take it? yeah, them guys are nutz

K_Fulk
12-15-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
cantaburry i take it? yeah, them guys are nutz

Yeah it was the horse track. I was gonna go to the one at spirit mountain in Duluth, but i had to work. A buddy of mine lives in Superior and I go up there every once in a while.

Honda4trax250x
12-15-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Jet skis are the big thing around here.

ohhhh man, IMO better than snowmobiles. ( I ride both) jetskis are a blast and are extremely addicting!