View Full Version : Return of the King

sweet300ex
12-15-2003, 07:01 AM
Is anybody in here a Lord of the Rings fan? The 3rd movie comes out on Wednesday I believe...

12-15-2003, 07:21 AM
I can't wait to see it. 3 hours and 20 minutes long i believe. I won't see it wednesday since the theater will be packed but i will be seeing it possibly this weekend. should be a kickarse movie, I hope they have an intermission at the theater though..:eek2:

I'd hate to be standin in the isle doin the pee pee dance..:huh

Atreyu
12-15-2003, 08:09 AM
Looks pretty intense. Just watched another trailer. Here's the link- http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/lordoftherings.html

Doibugu2
12-15-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Rico

Quit sneeking in those cans of keystone!

Can't wait to see it. Probably one of the best movies in the last 10 years.

Pappy
12-15-2003, 08:46 AM
i havent seen any of these movies:huh i own the first 2....maybe ill procrastinate until the new one comes out on dvd then watch all 3 back to back on a rainy day:p

spincr4hire
12-15-2003, 09:00 AM
I can't wait to see it. 3 hours and 20 minutes long i believe. I won't see it wednesday since the theater will be packed but i will be seeing it possibly this weekend. should be a kickarse movie, I hope they have an intermission at the theater though..:eek2:

Thank Titanic for starting the long movie trend...:mad:

FourFiftyFour
12-15-2003, 09:05 AM
lol Gollum cracks me up with his obsession with "THE PRECIOUS!!!!" hahaha

12-15-2003, 09:06 AM
I forgot to add that I wouldn't mind making baby elfs with Arwin either....:o (Liv Tyler for those that don't know)

Max400
12-15-2003, 10:00 AM
I will probably get a lot of crap for this but, that was one of the worst movies ever.........feel asleep during the 1st one!!!!!! never seen the others and I wouldn't waste 3 hrs. of my life on them!!

JMO!!!!:blah: :blah:

TRX250X
12-15-2003, 10:07 AM
My roommates watched the second one last night. I'm studying for finals or I might have checked it out also. I was suprised when I watched the first one that it was halfway interesting.

12-15-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Max400
I will probably get a lot of crap for this but, that was one of the worst movies ever.........feel asleep during the 1st one!!!!!! never seen the others and I wouldn't waste 3 hrs. of my life on them!!

JMO!!!!:blah: :blah:

Do you own an imagination????

:D :) :D

LTandRaptorider
12-15-2003, 10:43 AM
I forgot to add that I wouldn't mind making baby elfs with Arwin either....:o (Liv Tyler for those that don't know)

Huh... I thought Gollum was the child of you and Arwin... :confused:

I'll be going to see it also this weekend. I'm with you on the waiting to pee... sometimes I think I have the bladder of a chipmunk!

Max400
12-15-2003, 11:25 AM
Do you own an imagination????

:D :) :D

I do own one, it is one without the Tower, LOL .I just don't like movies set in that time period with dragons and wizards...I got a lot of grief from my Wife and Brother who loved it. I just could not stay awake for that movie, it was probably just the pain killers I was taking:o
I like a good comedy!!! the pirates of the Caribbean was a great movie...and has anyone seen Spinal Tap?? that is a great cult classic:D :D

P.S. Rico.....about Liv Tyler, I'd hit it:devil:

QuadJunkies
12-15-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by sweet300ex
Is anybody in here a Lord of the Rings fan? The 3rd movie comes out on Wednesday I believe... sweet! I know where Ill be doing on Fri then:)