PDA

View Full Version : OT: What did you do this weekend?

SGA
12-15-2003, 06:56 AM
What did everyone do this weekend? Had a new one this weekend, thought I would share.
Rode Spoon and his friend up friday night to a concert in Savannah, Georgia.
While they were at the show, I walked around downtown looking at the sites. Noticed the colisium had a large crowd, so I walked over to see what was up. They had frozen the floor and had ice skating! Northeners would think nothing of ice skating, but down near the florida line, well, its pretty rare.

Once they met me back at the truck, I took them Ice skating. Having never ice skated, that was a trip to say the least. Me and the ice got real personal a few times.
We finished the night off with wings at Hooters in Savannah.

Saturday night went to a christmas party with the wife and looked at more hooters. Not a bad weekend at all :)

sweet300ex
12-15-2003, 07:01 AM
Friday I went to a party
Saturday I sat at home on here
Sunday I went riding and went to a friends house

Glow Plug
12-15-2003, 07:05 AM
Friday I went to aa friends place and hung out
Saturday- Didn't do to much helped my dad figure our how to put own old sickle mower together
Sunday- Didn't to all to much but somebody finally came to look at my quad

so all in alll not a bad weekend

Pappy
12-15-2003, 07:07 AM
killed deer and cut wood during the day....powdercoated every other waking minute:p even shoveled snow:grr:

Stevie-D
12-15-2003, 07:11 AM
hmmm...worked saturday, plowed snow sunday, plowed more ice\snow this morning, now im off to work cuz school is closed.:blah:

dirtmomma
12-15-2003, 07:51 AM
Oh boy are ya ready LOL j/k
Fri night sat home w/ kids & ate pizza watched movie
Sat went racing brought home a couple 2nd places between us :)
Sun recovered from racing, sat around on here & watched some TV

Pretty exciting life I lead whoo hoo

Next weekend should be a good time, they are having bike & Quad Ice Racing at our new arena just down the road whoo hooo it's gonna be a good time hopefully there will be a good turn out so they will do this more!! I'll try to get some pics & post them next week!!

Atreyu
12-15-2003, 07:58 AM
I don't remember what I did friday. Saturday-Hung out with my girl all day and went to the h3ll-hole mall. Sunday I shoveled at another mall until midnight. Made some money though.

FourFiftyFour
12-15-2003, 09:07 AM
Friday night I watched my friend Heather get hit on by a bunch of guys...
Saturday and Sunday I stayed inside doing all my schoolwork for finals this week :rolleyes: i couldnt go to the track bc it pretty much flooded here... BLA

wilkin250r
12-15-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Saturday night went to a christmas party with the wife and looked at more hooters. Not a bad weekend at all :)

That's funny, because I went to our company Christmas party, and AVOIDED hooters.

The big boss's wife got really drunk (like she does every year) and started flashing people. That's not really a situation I want to get involved in, so I skipped out of there in a hurry. Turns out, MANY of the women in our office were getting drunk and flashing before the night was through. I'm kinda glad I missed it all.

spincr4hire
12-15-2003, 11:38 AM
watched the Wildcats be a part of history, and kick some Spartan ars at the same time:blah:

remlapr
12-15-2003, 11:48 AM
12 days Spincr ;)

Hopefully you guys will make two #1's in two weeks :devil:

hondafox440
12-15-2003, 11:58 AM
Friday - Got home from school and sessioned my snow jump now that I made it bigger. Eventually wrecked on it and tweaked my wrist real bad. Doctor said I sprained it as bad as I could without breaking it. The I sat around ate pizza and watched TV

Saturday - Cleaned the basement and hooked up the surround sound system there. Iced the wrist, and sat around.

Sunday - Iced the wrist, played some video games, watched football.

Now we don't have school today so I have just been sitting around all day wishing I didn't screw my wrist up so I could ride/snowboard today.

UglyMotha™
12-15-2003, 11:59 AM
my weekend was http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/poopoo.gif

cdalejef
12-15-2003, 12:03 PM
Saturay took the family to see Twas The Night Before Christmas, then went and did a little shopping

Saturday night drove to the race track in TN

Sunday raced the MidSouth in Monterey TN

jay's 300
12-15-2003, 12:11 PM
Friday night- went to my Wife's Company Christmas party.
Saturday- Cleaned some more on the 300 and went and picked up my gas tank, rotors and my starter. Installed all parts and got finished w/ that around 2 am.
Sunday- Rode for a couple of hours, sat around on here and watched T.V. for the rest of the day. All in all a pretty good weekend! :D

spincr4hire
12-15-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
12 days Spincr ;)

Hopefully you guys will make two #1's in two weeks :devil:

Yeah, they dismantled Florida pretty good, but IMO Billy D can't coach worth a poop. He always has more talent than anyone, and Florida always gets beat either the first or second round of the tourney. I was hoping UK wouldn't go to #1 this early in the season, but it looks inevitable in the coaches poll. I think the AP is more accurate with the ratings, but oh well. UK looks solid, but I've seen better teams, Georgia Tech looks awesome this year, and Arizona and Duke look good as usual.

QuadJunkies
12-15-2003, 12:33 PM
I threw a surprise Bday Party for Troy on Fri, watched the new Huevos and vids of our racesfrom the past few weeks and raced on Sat night:) heres a pic of the cake I had made for him, the other "personal cake " I cant post:devil:

Out_Sider
12-15-2003, 12:36 PM
friday- I didnt do nothin
saturday- rode tha quad....and buried it in the mud....then later went to a friends, then later went to a movie (stuck on you)
sunday- nothing..

Tommy 17
12-15-2003, 01:03 PM
friday night... went to a beer party and played beer pong...

saturday hunted all day

saturday night went sled riding and drank beer

sunday went to church and hung with the family...

sunday night went for wings with this new girl i'm seeing... then shoveled the snow:grr:

spincr4hire
12-15-2003, 01:25 PM
Tammy, you ain't old enough to drink:o

400grl
12-15-2003, 01:35 PM
Friday right after work we got picked up in our friend's Hummer2 and drove to San Bernadino where we checked into the Radisson and crashed for the night. But first we had a few cocktails!

Saturday am we got up and got ready and went over to the Orange Show to see the Dirt Riot - got pit passes and hung out in the pits all day - sat along the wall with some really cool people (you know who you are!) and watched the freestyle/racing action up close and personal! Saturday night caught the last part of the H6 premier - watched a few bands - went back to Radisson and got ready for the after party - went to Gotham and drank and hung out some more! :) Back to the Radisson via Jack in the Box - ate - slept.

Got up Sunday am and headed to Glen Helen for the ITP races - watched the heat races and Pro main race - hung out and got wet in the rain - was really good racing and the track was awesome!

Sunday after the Pro race was over, headed to Denny's and then home again.......

And now I'm back at work and I wish I was still in Cali! ;)

12-15-2003, 02:04 PM
Went hunting and didn't see nuttin but snow.

Drank 1 beer too...

UglyMotha™
12-15-2003, 02:12 PM
good lord i can just picture rico all up in his tree stand beer in one hand and gun in the other :huh

*snickers* :p

Chanman420q
12-15-2003, 02:28 PM
worked friday, went to the pool hall
worked saturday went home
sunday i rode my quad around town and sunday night i rode the sleds around town

MOFO
12-15-2003, 02:30 PM
Shoveled snow.... then when I was done with that...I shoveled some more... :mad:

400exmom
12-15-2003, 02:42 PM
i baked cookies all day sat. and sun..and shoveld snow:D

toby400ex
12-15-2003, 03:00 PM
nothing friday night
woke up with 5 inches of snow on the ground saturday, shoveled the driveway. Got to drive my truck around in the snow for the first time. Went out for dinner for my moms b-day. Then did some homework. Sunday went and did donuts with a friend in the snow, he about wrecked his moms new camry 3 times. And today i washed the salty crap off the 400.

k2-dawg
12-15-2003, 03:03 PM
I skied on the snow at Snowshoe.... woo hoo!!!

12-15-2003, 03:05 PM
friday- Had a bunch of people over at my house til like 12 then i passed out, i was real tired:D ;)

Saturday- went to my buddys house and stayed there til 12 then went home.

Sunday- Decorated for christmas and got a tree.

MOFO
12-15-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
I skied on the snow at Snowshoe.... woo hoo!!!

I havent been down there in years... any new runs?

dpizz450
12-15-2003, 04:43 PM
friday-head down to the big easy new orleans got loaded lol
saturday- my school went to the louisiana superdome for state champions(we won) then i went and partied on bourbon street in new orleans and got loaded
sunday- came home....went to sleep

12-15-2003, 04:55 PM
friday: did some homework wet riding for like an hour
saturday: went to county cycles bought dg nerfs rear razzrs and they are doing a full service while its in there
sunday: went to the jets game got their at 9:00am tail gated at the stadium and watched the jets shut out the pitsburgh steelers

great weekend:D

batgeek
12-15-2003, 05:31 PM
DO NOT BUY Final Fantasy XI....you will regret it!!!

i did get drunk Sat nite though :D

UglyMotha™
12-15-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by 250ex3
wet riding for like an hour

hmmmmm wet riding :confused: is that somthing you do in privacy of your room :huh

BlazingYamahaYz
12-15-2003, 06:49 PM
i worked on a friends explorer, wired up a sound system, dropped the tranny and gunna put a new one in as soon as some parts come in...that was friday night and saturday morning, and while working saturday afternoon i took a chunk out of my finger using an air ractchet(socket)....RIGHT after my friend warned me to be careful:rolleyes: and then after a nice long nap saturday night, i went to dive training....then had a HUGE lunch, biscuits and gravy, potatoes, ham bacon sausage omlet, and 2 pieces of toast:D now i have a cold and i hate it cuz i cant sleep....:mad:

k2-dawg
12-15-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
I havent been down there in years... any new runs?

A few new runs, Shays Revenge next to Cupp Run is few years old, it's real sweet run. Other than that, IntraWest spent most of their money on new Condos and a Village. It's real nice and EXPENSIVE too. Good bars!

I've got a season pass and a friend with a camp 20 minutes from the mountain.

steveatv3
12-15-2003, 07:18 PM
I was deff. rockin the party sat. to sun. then slept all monday thank god that we had no school

LTandRaptorider
12-15-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I threw a surprise Bday Party for Troy on Fri, watched the new Huevos and vids of our racesfrom the past few weeks and raced on Sat night:) heres a pic of the cake I had made for him, the other "personal cake " I cant post:devil:

That's really cool! You're a good woman... ;)

LTandRaptorider
12-15-2003, 09:06 PM
Saturday, hung out in garage all day, drinking and working on quad. Saturday night was going to play Russian roulette, but only have bullets for the automatic... Sunday hung out in garage all day, drinking, and fixing what I screwed up on quad day before... shoveled snow when it looked like it was done... it wasn't. Got in bath tub and dropped the toaster in... forgot to plug it in first... now have soggy toast... Oh yeah, saturday night I saw 'Somethings Gotta Give'. Pretty good. ;)

Now next weekend... :eek2:

ILGNCC400EX
12-15-2003, 09:15 PM
still tryin to get two quads ready for texas.waitin on parts sucks

Braff1
12-15-2003, 09:26 PM
Friday= Christmas shopped with the wife and wrapped presents
Saturday=got the 400 ex and Predator ready to race, replaced rear brakes on both.
Sunday= Raced at Mid south with Jeff, played in the mud and froze myself rock solid.

Narly R
12-15-2003, 09:38 PM
Friday um......chit I dunno, saturday raced, sunday recovered, and went ridding in the snow.

Fun time.:)

dirtmomma
12-15-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Saturday, hung out in garage all day, drinking and working on quad. Saturday night was going to play Russian roulette, but only have bullets for the automatic... Sunday hung out in garage all day, drinking, and fixing what I screwed up on quad day before... shoveled snow when it looked like it was done... it wasn't. Got in bath tub and dropped the toaster in... forgot to plug it in first... now have soggy toast... Oh yeah, saturday night I saw 'Somethings Gotta Give'. Pretty good. ;)

Now next weekend... :eek2:
Hey those are my plans for this coming weekend LMAO!!!;)
Not necessarily the russian roulette part but the drinkin' & workin' on quads :devil: :blah: gotta do a carrier & clutch on the ol' blaster & should probably change oil on 300 but I see some drinkin' in the future hahhaha
Soggy toast sucks:p