PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Hussein just got captured

FastHonda400ex
12-14-2003, 04:19 AM
The US is awaiting DNA test results to confirm it's him though. Hopefully they caught him and not one of his doubles.

polabareus
12-14-2003, 05:24 AM
Yeah, there saying they found hiim curled up in a little hole.

popo
12-14-2003, 05:39 AM
Watching the live newcast. Shows where he was hiding out, in a 6x8 hole.

All indications of body scaring and DNA is pointing to a 100% match.

Next get the SOB bin linden & bring our boys home and get out our dahm country back on track instead of fighting somebody else fight.

Way to go U.S. Army fighting 4th

TRX250XFIRE
12-14-2003, 06:16 AM
I was just reading about that, thats awsome, but i dont know what he was thinking when he burried him self in the hole? It said that we had to dig him out with shovels??

MEL
12-14-2003, 06:36 AM
news is confirming dna match!

muff
12-14-2003, 06:47 AM
yeaa....1 down, 1 to go :devil:

NTPRacing#19
12-14-2003, 06:59 AM
bin laden your next, get your towels in a knot cause we are on a roll now biiiiatch!

Bill Fuller
12-14-2003, 07:04 AM
Bout damn time.....Now let the war crime trials begin.

theTman
12-14-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by popo
Watching the live newcast. Shows where he was hiding out, in a 6x8 hole.

acually it was a 8x10 hole and it had ventalation..its funny thought because all they times he moved into a different place...they just said he had to pay..as in go up to ppl..wow thats amazing

lil SOB

killed300ex
12-14-2003, 07:09 AM
could you amagine being one of the soldiers who pulled him out from the hole? THat must have been awsome to pull him out then realize who it was.
killed

bansheerider_13
12-14-2003, 07:20 AM
i was just watching it on it tv and they said it he was in a the 8x10 hole with a few ak47 and like 250,000 amercan cash so that seems kinda odd and now there not sure who is going to get the reward for captianing him

MOFO
12-14-2003, 08:03 AM
WooooHooooo! Let the SOB fry!!!!!

AlaskaSpeed
12-14-2003, 08:08 AM
now we just need to find Jimmy Hoffa.........:D

moto211
12-14-2003, 09:02 AM
kill the ******* he he

Glow Plug
12-14-2003, 09:05 AM
thats awsome that they caught him :D

good job us troops :)

LTandRaptorider
12-14-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by moto211
kill the ******* he he

yep.

They shouldn't have pulled him out of that hole alive...

hondafox440
12-14-2003, 09:29 AM
Sweet! That is really great news.

Who cares if he claims he's a martyr, it's still going to be great to watch him fry. I know if I was the soldier that found him it would have taken a few of my buddies to prevent me from killing him right there, with the rifle stock of course. You know, slow and painfully like he has done to so many Iraqis..

Now I wonder if we can find old Binny boy..

sweet300ex
12-14-2003, 09:31 AM
ok we got Saddam, now we need to get Jared from Subway:grr: :blah:

12-14-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by sweet300ex
ok we got Saddam, now we need to get Jared from Subway:grr: :blah: & we arent taken him alive...but im pretty sure that the soldier who actually found him won't get a reward b/c he was enlisted at the time & you cant be rewarded money for stuff you do in the service...he might get a medal or something & be the hero for a few days& make books & ****.

VIC
12-14-2003, 10:02 AM
A big thanks to all our troops.

250ex03
12-14-2003, 10:05 AM
we should run him over with our quads

250rtone
12-14-2003, 10:08 AM
Way to go U.S.! Now drag his ***** out back and put a bullit in his head instead of wasting a ton of money by dragging everything out in courts to prove what the world already knows.:devil:

JustRace
12-14-2003, 10:12 AM
http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/WORLD/meast/12/14/sprj.irq.main/vert.saddam.coalition.ap.jpg

:D

Foxyangel0425
12-14-2003, 10:15 AM
What a Christmas/Hanukka mircle!!

chucked
12-14-2003, 10:17 AM
If i was there i would have ****ing shot him. WHY HAVENT THEY ****ING KILLED HIM YET!!!!????? good but another easy few million of american tax payers money.

oldsandman
12-14-2003, 10:32 AM
Awesome! He didn't even have the nads to fight or kill himself! Just shows what a p@#$y he is! Congradulations to the 4th!

chucked
12-14-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by oldsandman
Awesome! He didn't even have the nads to fight or kill himself! Just shows what a p@#$y he is! Congradulations to the 4th!
when he saw us troops he was probably relieved because now he gets free showers, food, shelter.... and he doesnt have to worry about if he will live through tomorrow.

Ryan
12-14-2003, 10:38 AM
So when can we see the execution :D

DillonTMNT
12-14-2003, 10:41 AM
Iraq doesnt have the death penalty so he has nothing to worry about when it comes to being put to death in Iraq. Now if they decide to give him a trial in the USA then he will more than likely be put to death. My hypothesis is that he will be tried in Iraq and be given a life term and the be mysteriously killed....:devil:

-Dillon

oldsandman
12-14-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by chucked
when he saw us troops he was probably relieved because now he gets free showers, food, shelter.... and he doesnt have to worry about if he will live through tomorrow.

He will get plenty to eat and all the showers he wants right up untill he's exacuted!:D

oldsandman
12-14-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by DillonTMNT
Iraq doesnt have the death penalty so he has nothing to worry about when it comes to being put to death in Iraq. Now if they decide to give him a trial in the USA then he will more than likely be put to death. My hypothesis is that he will be tried in Iraq and be given a life term and the be mysteriously killed....:devil:

-Dillon

The Iraqi govenment has provisions for a military tribunal style trail that does indeed have the death penalty option. It will be a tribunal of several "vetted" judges that will convict him of genocide against the iraqi people. It was specificly set-up for this development.

CEET400ex
12-14-2003, 10:59 AM
On wednesday we had a guest speaker come to opur school. He was in the military and had served in Iraq and was on leave and had to go back. His ranking was Secret/Top Secret Official so he is permitted to see the most top secret stuff there is. He said most of his work goes straight to the president. He lives on a compund of 40,000 troops in Iraq and said they each live in palaces and have movie theaters and more entertainment for the soldiers. All dogs that come in sight must be shot for fear of plastic explosives attached to the animal. Locals are not allowed around the compund for fear of this same thing. He informed us that when and if Saddam is found the soldiers are to keep him alive because they want him to undergo the court system and get as much sentence as possible.I would s*** my pants if i was that judge. I hope Saddam frys in the elecric chair and it is broadcasted over live television for all to see. To hell with the lethal injection. However he will be tryed in a court of law in the US to receive sentencing((soldier predicted MULTIPLE life sentences))...Glad to see we got him.Now lets gets Binnny. Great work US troops!!!!Thank you

infantry317
12-14-2003, 11:06 AM
Way to go to the troops! F'n HOOAH!
Go Army!:D :blah:

12-14-2003, 11:08 AM
i say we cut him up and start with his fingers and toes then we burn his stubby hands and feet, then we slowly push needles through his whole body. then we apply lots and lots of heat to these needels and let them slowly bake his body:devil:

CEET400ex
12-14-2003, 11:15 AM
No US soldier can receive an award for finding him while in service.A civilian can.

chucked
12-14-2003, 11:16 AM
i would give each of the family members of the troops that were killed a very weak gun, each gets one shot, by the time all of them get to shoot him, he should be dead.

12-14-2003, 11:24 AM
i would give each of the family members of the troops that were killed a very weak gun, each gets one shot, by the time all of them get to shoot him, he should be dead.

like a pellet gun?:devil: :devil: :devil:

chucked
12-14-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by member
like a pellet gun?:devil: :devil: :devil:
exactly

Chanman420q
12-14-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by member
i say we cut him up and start with his fingers and toes then we burn his stubby hands and feet, then we slowly push needles through his whole body. then we apply lots and lots of heat to these needels and let them slowly bake his body:devil:

ok thats just wrong

Tommy 17
12-14-2003, 12:32 PM
on the post about the guest speaker in school...

we had the same thing at ours... a gues speaker came in and said about how he served in iraq... and he was tellin us how their orders were to shot anyone with a cell phone, lookin at them in a dirt mound, or anyone that looked suspeicious...

he told us one story... they told iraqi's don't shoot ur guns into the air... or we will open up on u... they heard a ton of gun fire and bout 35 marines ran out to this place where all the gun fire was and opened up on the poeple thinking it was a gun battle... after everyone was dead they looked it was a wedding party and they were shooting into the air for joy... he took out a whole wedding:eek2:

12-14-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
ok thats just wrong

hey it probably souldnt hurt him half as much as he hurt all the people he killed

400exstunta
12-14-2003, 12:42 PM
http://www.atvnc.com/yabbse/attachments/ownedsaddam.jpg

Good job guys, Wish I could have been there with ya.

300exOH
12-14-2003, 12:46 PM
How about using saddam for lab testing and cosmetics testing. He is a rat after all. We could test whether bleach burns when it gets in your eyes and fun stuff like that!
Just think we could save million$ on lab rats!

12-14-2003, 12:46 PM
he looks funny hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Max400
12-14-2003, 03:09 PM
Ya know, as much as I would love to see him die a slow painfull death. I think he should live out his life in a small cell with no heating or A/C and should be brought out every day to perform hard labor in the public eye for all to see......humiliation would be a far better sentence than death, death would only make him a martyr!!! for his cause.........make him exhume all the people he killed and then clean out the sewer system by hand!!
I sure hope he can tell us what happened to sargent Spiker, that went down in the first Gulf War and has never been found!!!Saddam has to much info to be killed, I'm glad he was caught alive........

USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA,

and for all the nay sayers about the war that didn't want to go to war!:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

400exstunta
12-14-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Max400
Ya know, as much as I would love to see him die a slow painfull death. I think he should live out his life in a small cell with no heating or A/C and should be brought out every day to perform hard labor in the public eye for all to see......humiliation would be a far better sentence than death, death would only make him a martyr!!! for his cause.........make him exhume all the people he killed and then clean out the sewer system by hand!!
I sure hope he can tell us what happened to sargent Spiker, that went down in the first Gulf War and has never been found!!!Saddam has to much info to be killed, I'm glad he was caught alive........

USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA,

and for all the nay sayers about the war that didn't want to go to war!:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Finally, a voise of reason... someone that understands you cant just kill the guy. :)

CEET400ex
12-14-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by 400exstunta
Finally, a voise of reason... someone that understands you cant just kill the guy. :)

True I'd like to see him suffer as much as possible too for what he did to all the people he has killed but then there is the Rules of war we must follow. :rolleyes:

Brad
12-14-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by CEET400ex
True I'd like to see him suffer as much as possible too for what he did to all the people he has killed but then there is the Rules of war we must follow. :rolleyes:

i think they should have every cowboy in texas kick him in the nuts, then have all his limbs burned off individually, the hang his head on a pike and have it televised live in iraq:grr:

glad they got that awful, horrible, haggard, sick, twisted, nazi, as*hole

im glad our troops can come home

chucked
12-14-2003, 04:42 PM
im glad our troops can come home
they arent coming home yet, its no where near over.

Brad
12-14-2003, 04:43 PM
they arent coming home yet, its no where near over.

:( why not i have like 4 cousins over there and one whos due to, we have no reason to keep em in iraq

400exstunta
12-14-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Brad
:( why not i have like 4 cousins over there and one whos due to, we have no reason to keep em in iraq

ugh...

because now you have to start the "healing" process, or phase 5 or whatever you want to call it.

you do know theres more to us being over there than just catching saddam right?

TORO1968
12-14-2003, 06:24 PM
This is truely a great day in history...A big thank you goes out to all of the troops fighting for the good in this world!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!! :D

Brad
12-14-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by 400exstunta
you do know theres more to us being over there than just catching saddam right?

uh...yah...

but we dont need 250000 people to start the "healing" process...dont ya think?

silver4hundee
12-14-2003, 10:25 PM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/travesmilies/flaggen1/smilie_flagge13.gif

FastHonda400ex
12-14-2003, 10:30 PM
You're forgetting one thing though, his followers that still believe in him will be starting attacks against our troops and planning attacks against the USA again. That's the theory from the top officials anyway. I don't think we should kill him either even though he's killed over a million Iraqis, he should serve an extremely hard life sentence in a super secure prison somewhere. Even though Iraq doesn't have a constitution or have penalties for punishment, Saddam can and will be tried via International laws for his genocide and war crimes.

Bin Laden might as well give up now, because we'll find him. Unless, he's actually dead?

RIDER11X
12-14-2003, 10:55 PM
Doesn't the UN get custody of him? If not will we keep him in our prisons? That would go over well, "Saddam........meet Bubba, your new cellmate". :rolleyes:

wilkin250r
12-14-2003, 11:02 PM
I don't want to see him fried. I'd like to see one of two things.

One, we all know the types of prisons we have in this country. Cable TV, gym, and dental health. You KNOW they don't have that crap in Iraq. 6x6 cell with dirt floor, no window, straw for a bed, a pail for a chitter, and bread and water once a day. I kinda like the sounds of that. As long as we can make sure his loyal followers don't bust him out, I like the idea of him stuck someplace like that instead of a country club Federal prison.

Or, stick him in a minimum security prison, and make sure EVERYBODY knows exactly who he is. I'm sure Bubba would gladly give him plenty of opportunities to contemplate the irony of his name sounding so much like "Sodomy" Most likely on a daily basis. I'm sure the guards wouldn't object to looking the other way...

Punk'd
12-14-2003, 11:46 PM
Are they just going to put him in high security jail or something? I'd torture him.... make him feel the pain.:mad: :grr:

Max400
12-15-2003, 12:08 AM
He won't be put in a U.S. jail and even if he was he would in a U.S. jail the musliums would protect him, if he was in general population, which that will NEVER happen.
Doesn't the UN get custody of him? Yeah right, the U.N. dose not have any power over the U.S.!! The U.N. has about as much power as a rent a cop at the local mall.....

They have already said that Iraq is going to punish him in an open war crime tribunal that has been set up for him. what ever the out come is he won't be livin it up in a Fed Prision type atmosphere! His goose is already cooked, it was cooked the first nite of the war. He went from almighty ruler to "King Nothing" over nite, living in a dirt hole across the river from one of his palaces.
I still say death is to good and to quick for him. I'm not against the death penalty at all, they should kill every piece of human debris on death row tonite. But in his case it would be worse for him to live out his live in hard labor so he can see what it feels like on the other end of his harsh rule.........let him live a little pure Hell till he dies then drag his dead sorry ***** thru the streets of bagdad...........

Got Huevos?
12-15-2003, 12:33 AM
Yup hes gonna be triad in Iraq. hes done far worse to them then he has us. they will do far worse to him then we can to him. just a day or 2 ago a man was triad becuz he burned his girl friends eyes with Acid. he was sentences to have the same done to him in a open stadium then sentence to Prison

SGA
12-15-2003, 02:18 AM
Take a couple of minutes to look this over.
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/forces/casualties/

MOFO
12-15-2003, 05:35 AM
I agree he should be tried in Iraq, but the one thing that scares me is there are too many of his followers out there with too much money. Flash a few million to the security guards and the key suddenly appears.... We must MAKE DAMN SURE this A-HOLE never sees the light of day again!

infantry317
12-15-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Take a couple of minutes to look this over.

I'm not sure of your intent here SGA. A sad situation but a small number compared to the 1.5 million that have died under Saddam's regime.

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE.

Scott Wicklund, 7th Infantry Division 1990-93

SGA
12-15-2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by infantry317
I'm not sure of your intent here SGA. A sad situation but a small number compared to the 1.5 million that have died under Saddam's regime.

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE.

Scott Wicklund, 7th Infantry Division 1990-93

People forget things so soon in our fast paced world. I am guilty of it myself. I hear on the news about our solders being killed in Iraq, but soon it fades away when another news story takes its place.

I was saddened when I looked at the article and was able to put faces with the names, thier ages, hometowns, etc. These are young people, from all walks of life, not any different than many on this web site.

I fortunately have never had a close, loved one killed in a military action. Looking at this article, I suddenly realized how people that I have talked too, that have lost a son or daughter in a war, must feel.

My intent was for people not to forget about these young american men and women that have given thier life because of this dictator.

infantry317
12-15-2003, 06:20 AM
I hear ya.
Scott

JTRtrx250r
12-15-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by SGA
People forget things so soon in our fast paced world. I am guilty of it myself. I hear on the news about our solders being killed in Iraq, but soon it fades away when another news story takes its place.

I was saddened when I looked at the article and was able to put faces with the names, thier ages, hometowns, etc. These are young people, from all walks of life, not any different than many on this web site.

I fortunately have never had a close, loved one killed in a military action. Looking at this article, I suddenly realized how people that I have talked too, that have lost a son or daughter in a war, must feel.

My intent was for people not to forget about these young american men and women that have given thier life because of this dictator.
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/forces/casualties/ I hear ya there,I felt the same way:(

But I dont think we'll kill saddam,they'll put him in a cell and let him cost America more $$ by keeping him alive,then we'll get to hear about how he'll get a fair trial,what info he needs to know about to help him,and how he's entitled to this and that,seems to be how we do things:rolleyes:

Atreyu
12-15-2003, 12:38 PM
We finally catch the guy and the first thing we do is groom him:huhhaha Way to go U.S!!

Max400
12-15-2003, 10:01 PM
We finally catch the guy and the first thing we do is groom himhaha Way to go U.S!! I think that they gave him a hair cut because they don't want head lice will they torture.OOOOOPPPPPPS!!!!! interogate him!!!!!!!!!!:devil: :devil: