PDA

View Full Version : Red Bud MX

Quad18star
12-13-2003, 07:28 PM
Well I was wondering how many of you guys will be planning on going to Red Bud this season. Seeing that it is later in the month of May I am going to try and make it down for the weekend . I have a few questions for you guys though . How is the camping facilities at the Track?? I will most likely be staying in a tent for the weekend . Is it expensive to camp there? What are the weekend passes worth per spectator? Is there shower facilities , food concessions that serve good meals? I'm gunna be making a 14 hour drive from up in Northern Ontario Canada , so I'd like to know what to expect . And how easy is it to get from Detroit to Buchannan?? And how long of a drive?? Also if anyone is interested in " carpooling" let me know ... Thanks

blackraptor16
12-13-2003, 07:35 PM
http://www.redbudmx.com/ is the official Red Bud website.

The camping facilities are your basic camping facilities. Food is good. Their website will give you lots of information. We live about 30 minutes south of Buchanan. It is very easy to find and I'm sure mapquest.com will give you great directions.

We've been going to Red Bud for the past 2 years for the ATV race and for the past 15 for the MX Races...

Hope this helps!!!

400exBro
12-14-2003, 07:32 AM
Don't go over the Detroit broader, go Sarnia, it would be closer and we've had better expierences going over sarinia, i also believe it is closer to Red Bud, for us it will be 5.5 -7.5 hours pending conditions and what not, but i will be there this year, if i don't have a race here...

A4StrokeGuy
12-14-2003, 10:10 AM
I, for one will be there seeing that i only live 15 minutes away. Camping, well thats been stated above, food is good but expensive. Getting from Detroit to Buchanon is fairly simple just take I-94 West, after that there about 100 different ways to get to buchanon from 94, so look at a map and figure it out, although they did just finish US-31 which connects 94 to just east of buchnon but might be a bit out of the way:confused: I for one am glad its later in the year, hopefully the weather will be nice and warm.