PDA

View Full Version : Its now officoal. Me on Fishers ATV!!!

QuadJunkies
12-13-2003, 01:32 PM
got an confirmation so I can now say Fishers ATV will be doing a segment on us Ladies in Idaho In March.!!!:cool: :D A crew of around 20 will be out .Im soooooooo stoked!! I hope the TT track will be ready in time! Damn. I wish I had a 440 to throw on my ride before then:( .. Anyhow, just had to let you know!!!!

QuadJunkies
12-13-2003, 01:36 PM
O. I almost forgot!...... DIRTMOMMA~~~ I think you should make a road trip down then and join in on the fun!!!!! Let me know if you are interested. The more ladies..........The merrier:macho

Ralph
12-13-2003, 01:48 PM
here is what you do, you e-mail companies and ask them if they would be willing to hook you up on some engine work for a tv segment, tell them you will run there sticker in a very visible location for the show. This is cheap advertising for them. Pm some engine builders!

400exmom
12-13-2003, 01:54 PM
way cool tina wish i was closer!! he he could you see me out there w/ my stock 400 and my big xc 22':D good suggestion on the motor work! GET ON IT GIRL!!

Brad
12-13-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
here is what you do, you e-mail companies and ask them if they would be willing to hook you up on some engine work for a tv segment, tell them you will run there sticker in a very visible location for the show. This is cheap advertising for them. Pm some engine builders!

yeah, i bet theyd hook u up on that. or wisecos kit on ebay is 159 dollars. oh btw congrats:D

Braff1
12-13-2003, 05:11 PM
Can I have your autograph now that you are famous :D

Congratulations Tina, show them how to kick booty.

Dan

LTandRaptorider
12-13-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
got an confirmation so I can now say Fishers ATV will be doing a segment on us Ladies in Idaho In March.!!!:cool: :D A crew of around 20 will be out .Im soooooooo stoked!! I hope the TT track will be ready in time! Damn. I wish I had a 440 to throw on my ride before then:( .. Anyhow, just had to let you know!!!!

Alllllright!! ;)

I have a 660 you can put in it!! :D

Wait a minute... do they show Fisher's ATV World on OLN channel? :confused:

JTRtrx250r
12-13-2003, 06:27 PM
Ive heard of it but never seen Fishers..:confused:

but Congrats QJ:cool:

300exOH
12-13-2003, 06:40 PM
That's awesome! You go girl! We'll be watching for you.

sweet300ex
12-13-2003, 07:21 PM
Congrats QJ! Ill try to remember and watch!

FastHonda400ex
12-13-2003, 10:37 PM
Congrats Tina! One of these days my wife and I will have to come over and go riding with you and your family.

Doug

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
here is what you do, you e-mail companies and ask them if they would be willing to hook you up on some engine work for a tv segment, tell them you will run there sticker in a very visible location for the show. This is cheap advertising for them. Pm some engine builders! Ralph~ Thats a GREAT IDEA!Thanks, Ill give it a try.......;)

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Alllllright!! ;)

I have a 660 you can put in it!! :D

Wait a minute... do they show Fisher's ATV World on OLN channel? :confused: OMG, that would be something for sure!!!!!!!!!!lol...:cool: :D

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
way cool tina wish i was closer!! he he could you see me out there w/ my stock 400 and my big xc 22':D good suggestion on the motor work! GET ON IT GIRL!! I know I wish you lived closer too....:( Maybe we will hook up someday:)

QuadJunkies
12-14-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Braff1

Congratulations Tina, show them how to kick booty.

Dan lol..Thanks;) so, who all should I send letters to. Im so bad with writing letters...!!:o Im not wure how to word it or anything , I dont want to come off sounding like a total dork:o . Ill have to think about this one but prol do it soon since Marchreally isnt that far away!:eek2:

QuadJunkies
12-15-2003, 12:22 PM
well it looks like its gonna be too short of notice for any motor work . I race until the end of Feb. and need my quad so no power up for me :(

AtvMxRider
12-15-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Braff1

Tina can I have the underwear you will have on that day?....................:devil:

YLW400
12-15-2003, 02:16 PM
:huh lmao

AtvMxRider
12-15-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by YLW400
:huh lmao

;) :devil:

QuadJunkies
12-16-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Tina can I have the underwear you will have on that day?....................:devil: LMAO!!!!!:o :devil:

JTRtrx250r
12-16-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Tina can I have the underwear you will have on that day?....................:devil: LMFAO:D

dirtmomma
12-20-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
O. I almost forgot!...... DIRTMOMMA~~~ I think you should make a road trip down then and join in on the fun!!!!! Let me know if you are interested. The more ladies..........The merrier:macho

Whooo hoo right on!!!!! Hey ya know I just might do that I think that would be AWESOME!!!! Give me some dates when ya get em & I'll have to talk to the hubby :D so are they gonna film you racing flattrack TT or both or just film to film??????? LMK
TTYL<Kym;)

QuadJunkies
12-20-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Whooo hoo right on!!!!! Hey ya know I just might do that I think that would be AWESOME!!!! Give me some dates when ya get em & I'll have to talk to the hubby :D so are they gonna film you racing flattrack TT or both or just film to film??????? LMK
TTYL<Kym;) Im not sure, I do know it will be the second or thrid week of the month though, We are suppose to have our TT track ready in MArch, but it will be cutting it close.:eek2: Ill have to Cue them in for this so maybe we can do some TT. Do you know of any events in March just in case its not up in time??? I cant get any of the girls to MX, so thats out of the question:rolleyes: